Since when is self defense a crime?

Because he didn't agree to be a victim?

He is a MAN, and a hero. He stood toe to toe against evil.

I never took you as pro-terrorist before, but let this be a lesson to the democrats; America still lives. Free people still have the right to defend our lives from the Brown Shirts.
No he made all his dumb decisions before he walked out the door with a gun pretending to be a "defender of businesses"

Evil ? really?

Don't be as foolish as he was

What's the old saying about the line between bravery and foolishness?

It was foolish to appoint himself a "protector of businesses" when the owner of the business didn't ask him to act as a security guard.

It was foolish to think his "med kit" that size of a fanny pack with a few band aids in it was going to allow him to render aid to anyone it was foolish to stand there alone with no back up

do I need to go on?
Your argument is that he should have died because of a mistake.

No......there is no need at all to go on. I understand you perfectly.

Uh, because Kyle isn't two.

Don't be a dumbass

Who gives a fuck?

The owner sure didn't ask the terrorists to burn it down.
It wasn't burned down.

And not having back up against dozens of people is just stupid. So we can add Daddy to the stupid list right along with Junior.

Personally I'm of the mind that he was there hoping that he would have to shoot someone.

The terrorists were there engaging in violence, but you demand they be shielded from the results of their acts.

Kyle no doubt hoped to stop the democrat terrorists, he knew that democrats are violent and might try and kill him, he was prepared to defend against the democrats. Thank god he was, the child molester and the rapist tried their best to kill him. The wife beater pointed a Glock at his head.

The terrorists were there engaging in violence, but you demand they be shielded from the results of their acts.

Kyle no doubt hoped to stop the democrat terrorists, he knew that democrats are violent and might try and kill him, he was prepared to defend against the democrats. Thank god he was, the child molester and the rapist tried their best to kill him. The wife beater pointed a Glock at his head.
Where did I demand that?

Stop making shit up.

We have live video that shows self defense and leftists still say it’s murder. The shooter shot three white people and leftists still say it’s white supremacy and racism. Imagine if there was no video. Poor kid may be convicted. So if a mob of anarchists comes after me and my kids am I not allowed to defend myself?

How does this work in leftist Defund the Police world please?

It is racism. The fact is that he was out there looking for trouble. He did not even live there. He was definitely guilty of carrying a illegal weapon. There is no law that allows a 17 year old to carry any weapon much less a rifle. Imagine what would happen if the protestors had shot him with a gun. You would be singing a different tune.

In Wake Of Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict, ACLU Says Authorities ...
19 hours ago · The ACLU reported that police had actually encouraged “white militia members” to become armed vigilantes during the unrest. ... The ACLU accused police in Kenosha of enabling “white

The Anti Civil Liberty Union are vile creatures dedicated to ending civil rights for all Americans.

What they say is of about as much concern to decent folk as what you say, Hezbollah Hannah.

Thats exactly what all these people are arguing.

They are saying "Kyle acted stupidly therefore he forfeited his right to life"

Its so ridiculous that its hard to even comprehend how stupid and evil they are!!!
And there's the magical way that leftists think. Their emotional response is different, depending on whether they agree or disagree with the subject of discussion. When BLMers bring a gun, it's still a protest. When a conservative white guy brings a gun, it's a manhunt.

Such twisting of facts. I am a much happier person since I removed all the left-leaning people from my life and only need to run into them in cyberspace. They are hateful and evil.

In Wake Of Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict, ACLU Says Authorities ...
19 hours ago · The ACLU reported that police had actually encouraged “white militia members” to become armed vigilantes during the unrest. ... The ACLU accused police in Kenosha of enabling “white
ACLU has made itself utterly irrelevant.

It is racism.

Yes stupidfuck, a white kid shooting three white terrorists is "racism."

So is water.

The fact is that he was out there looking for trouble. He did not even live there. He was definitely guilty of carrying a illegal weapon. There is no law that allows a 17 year old to carry any weapon much less a rifle. Imagine what would happen if the protestors had shot him with a gun. You would be singing a different tune.

Wrong again Nazi fuck. Wisconsin law allows anyone over 16 to carry a rifle. That came out in the trial.

Stop lying, your assault on fundamental civil rights failed. America lives another day.

We are ripping Dems a new one for Dems attempting to convict this kid in the media and dumb ass Biden for shitting on the jury and justice system, try to keep up.

He should have been convicted. You are the racist dumb asses and that includes the fact that Kenosha is racist. Tell me what law allows a 17 year old to carry a rifle. Also the fact is that he had no business being there. He was not even a resident.

Where did i say he should have died?

Don't make shit up
What other logical conclusion is there to your argument?

He "shouldn't" have been there (this is fantasy land....the fact is that he WAS THERE)

So if we live in REALITY land rather than FANTASY land.......what were his options? Either fight, or die.

Which outcome in REALITY land do you support? Please be clear so I don't have to assume.

He should have been convicted. You are the racist dumb asses and that includes the fact that Kenosha is racist. Tell me what law allows a 17 year old to carry a rifle. Also the fact is that he had no business being there. He was not even a resident.

No, the correct verdict was handed down and you're still an emotional mess.

Forum List

Back