Since when is self defense a crime?

Since when is self defense a crime?​

I find it a bit surprising your asking that question, Zog, when a few of the people you hold as the 10 best posters on this site fully support the conviction of Rittenhouse as guilty and would be delighted if the Fed stepped in now and tried to put that kid through the washer a second time and retry the case!

STATEMENT: Since when is self defense a crime?

RESPONSE: When someone slaps you, and then you use a weapon to harm or kill.
"When someone slaps you"??????

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This poster thinks being bashed in the head with a skateboard and having a gun pointed at you is tantamount to being slapped.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

^^ there goes Crepi making things up again.

This is why lefties should be banned from any jury.
But they're all so special! Their mamas told them so from birth! Don't special people get to make up the new rules that we all have to live by?

Rittenhouse (KR), his parents and the guy who bought the firearm and gave it to KR will become defendants in a civil trial. Remember, OJ was not convicted in the criminal trial, and the lost in the civil court.

Since Kyle was found innocent of any crime after a trial it will be impossible for the sitheads to win any Civil suit, especially knowing that it was not illegal for Kyle to be carrying the weapon he used in self defense.

Meanwhile Kyle's family spokesman said yesterday that they will be pursuing civil litigation to all those assholes (like President Potatohead) that defamed him and called him a White Supremacists.

After this Kyle will be as rich as Nick Sandmann

The first rule of self defense is that you don't intentionally put yourself in a situation where you are likely to have to draw your weapon

From the bowels of this soul sucking device>>>>>

For the few that are upset about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict. Take a look at this great summary below:
Sharing....
"Great summary posted about the Rittenhouse trial..
“I have watched the whole Rittenhouse case.
I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.

I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

~S~ w/zero apologies to mainstream media

1637416756004.png

The first rule of self defense is that you don't intentionally put yourself in a situation where you are likely to have to draw your weapon
Well, that means you just can't walk down the street in one of the blue shithole cities where the police have been rendered impotent by dem mayors and city councils. I would never go out in public in Seattle or Portland, and I grew up in Seattle and felt pretty safe when I worked late and had to be downtown after hours. Never again.

Last edited:
If Kyle Rittenhouse was unarmed, no harm would've came to him.

It was the gun that made the people around him hostile.

When you see someone with a gun does that get you all worked up and want to go beat someone over the head? Hostile? Lol. The crowd was already hostile and violent, pillaging, looting.

When you see someone with a gun does that get you all worked up and want to go beat someone over the head? Hostile? Lol. The crowd was already hostile and violent, pillaging, looting.

Hey, I've got a joke...

A rapist, a child molester, and wife beater walk into Kenosha looking for a victim.

What do they all have in common?

They're .55 grams lighter than the will be after they attack their victim,,, :lol:

We have live video that shows self defense and leftists still say it’s murder. The shooter shot three white people and leftists still say it’s white supremacy and racism. Imagine if there was no video. Poor kid may be convicted. So if a mob of anarchists comes after me and my kids am I not allowed to defend myself?

How does this work in leftist Defund the Police world please?
Did you see Cuomos coverage of the trail last night on CNN Prime Time? I’m guessing no, check it out, I’m curious of your take

Well, that means you just can't walk down the street in one of the blue shithole cities where the police have been rendered impotent by dem mayors and city councils. I would never go out in public in Seattle or Portland, and I grew up in Seattle and felt pretty safe when I worked late and had to be downtown after hours. Never again.
Not at all.

it means you don't go somewhere where you know there are crimes being committed and stand on a corner all by yourself with a gun while you think that your time playing video games makes you a cop.

I grew up in the shit end of city and knew what areas to avoid. It ain't rocket science.

We have live video that shows self defense and leftists still say it’s murder. The shooter shot three white people and leftists still say it’s white supremacy and racism. Imagine if there was no video. Poor kid may be convicted. So if a mob of anarchists comes after me and my kids am I not allowed to defend myself?

How does this work in leftist Defund the Police world please?
In Left Wing ideology there are the oppressors and the oppressed.
Rittenhouse represents the oppressors and the criminals who attempted to lynch him represent the oppressed.
This how the SJW's minds work.

The second rule is:
First learn Rule #1
I like my second rule better!

This is the problem with liberals. They don't live in reality. They live in fantasy land.

Sure, you should never put yourself in that position. NOW ON TO REALITY

sometimes people make mistakes. shit happens. and you shouldn't have to forfeit your LIFE because you made a mistake. so we can talk about what SHOULDNT have happened all day long.

I would rather talk about THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION.

Im glad the jury agreed with ME.

Not at all.

it means you don't go somewhere where you know there are crimes being committed and stand on a corner all by yourself with a gun while you think that your time playing video games makes you a cop.

I grew up in the shit end of city and knew what areas to avoid. It ain't rocket science.

You can make that argument but one is free to protect the community when the city and police fail to do their jobs.

Forum List

Back