Since when is self defense a crime?

Rittenhouse is the one who is the hater. He had no business being there as he did not live here., He was not attacked until shots were fired. They have the right to defend themselves.

Its not your place to determine if he had business there or not. He was completely legal being there. You had no problem with the rioters burning down building, looting, pillaging or being bussed in from other states. Your words are meaningless and hollow.

Wisconsin law.

It was discussed in the trial, you moron.
Yeah the stupid law that allows a 16 year old to walk around with a loaded rifle but not a pair of nunchucks because nunchucks are a "dangerous weapon" but a rifle isn't

So what?

His being there was the cause of all his trouble.

Ask him if he would do it again. If he says he would then it's just proof that there is no cure for stupid.

I have no problem with shooting in self defense but when the person who kills in self defense is responsible for the situation I don't really care what happens to him
if you REFUSE to answer and set me straight then I stand by my statement.

you WANTED HIM TO DIE for a mistake.

If that offends your sensibilities tough shit. I gave you the opportunity to be clear on your position.

if you REFUSE to answer and set me straight then I stand by my statement.

you WANTED HIM TO DIE for a mistake.

If that offends your sensibilities tough shit. I gave you the opportunity to be clear on your position.
If he got himself killed I wouldn't give a shit.

Why do single parent children get violent and burn down buildings and loot and maime and kill other citizens? Just to start. What kind of society that over 55 years spending tens of trillions of dollars to right the wrongs of the past accept these things?...So after seeing these thing from Obama on with no pushback, why would not someone pushback? So someone did. A person with balls. And the rioters ran from him after. They saw a two way war for the first time. Even though he may have not seen it that way. Don't worry. There are law enforcement people who will arrest and destroy others for their salaries, benefits and pensions.
Hope some of them learned that pushback happens.

and you hate that he didn't die. and thats sad. I feel sorry for you.
No I think he's shit lucky that his stupidity didn't kill him. If his stupidity did kill him I wouldn't care.

I don't hate anyone or wish death on anyone. I'll leave that to people like you.

So link it.

Prove they called him up and specifically asked a 17 year old boy to be armed security

"On Tuesday, one of Car Source’s former employees said the opposite, also while under oath in the trial."

"First witness up for the defense is Nicholas Smith, who worked for Car Source in the past and was with Rittenhouse and Dominick Black the night of the shootings.

Smith testifies that a family member of the family that owns Car Source asked for help defending the property, a direct contradiction of what the owner's sons testified to last week."

The Kandori bros. were lying on the stand.

Why do single parent children get violent and burn down buildings and loot and maime and kill other citizens? Just to start. What kind of society that over 55 years spending tens of trillions of dollars to right the wrongs of the past accept these things?...So after seeing these thing from Obama on with no pushback, why would not someone pushback? So someone did. A person with balls. And the rioters ran from him after. They saw a two way war for the first time. Even though he may have not seen it that way. Don't worry. There are law enforcement people who will arrest and destroy others for their salaries, benefits and pensions.
The video showing the cockroaches scattering after Kyle fired the first shot is absolutely AWESOME.
These are the same bad asses on this site that have said things to me like "im here to take your country"

well FUCK YOU pussies. When someone fought back you RAN like the little bitches you are. And its GLORIOUS to witness.

"On Tuesday, one of Car Source’s former employees said the opposite, also while under oath in the trial."

"First witness up for the defense is Nicholas Smith, who worked for Car Source in the past and was with Rittenhouse and Dominick Black the night of the shootings.

Smith testifies that a family member of the family that owns Car Source asked for help defending the property, a direct contradiction of what the owner's sons testified to last week."

Pay wall

No I think he's shit lucky that his stupidity didn't kill him. If his stupidity did kill him I wouldn't care.

I don't hate anyone or wish death on anyone. I'll leave that to people like you.
Good idea.

I damn sure wish for the deaths of the types of people that tried to kill a 17 year old Kid. Damn right I do. And im not fucking ashamed to say it.

The lies keep piling up. Thanks for shooting one of them down.

So there was no specific asking of Dough Boy to be armed security?

No, but you sure seem upset that a child predator who anally raped a child under the age of 13, and a convicted rapist, were killed.

You wouldn't have cared if a 17 year old who was engaged in no criminal acts was brutally murdered, but when terrorist die attacking a victim, well that's a tragedy,.

You wished Rittenhouse be imprisoned for life for defending himself from death.

Good idea.

I damn sure wish for the deaths of the types of people that tried to kill a 17 year old Kid. Damn right I do. And im not fucking ashamed to say it.

Yeah OK if someone pointed a gun at shot at you would you try to kill him?

It is racism. The fact is that he was out there looking for trouble. He did not even live there. He was definitely guilty of carrying a illegal weapon. There is no law that allows a 17 year old to carry any weapon much less a rifle. Imagine what would happen if the protestors had shot him with a gun. You would be singing a different tune.
How is carrying a rifle (it was legal) and looking for trouble "racism" You deranged fool!

All you have to do is allow with no ad blocker and you can read it.

But the truth is, you don't want to read it....Because it shows that the Kandori bros were lying under oath...

Direct testimony shows that not only did they know, they provided ladders for some to get on top of the building, and left a set of keys to the business with Dominique Black to enter the building for use of the bathroom and such...

Forum List

Back