🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Singer La Negra says LATINOS are the real racists! And a LOT worse than whites!

Yup. I think just about every Hispanic I’ve known has shown such sentiments.

Case in Point : Che Guevara - Che Guevara was a racist who specifically held blacks in contempt. I think about this often when I see deluded young African-Americans wearing a t-shirt with his likeness. [HuffPo]

La Raza - The concept and etymology of the La Raza (Spanish for The Race) reflects an organizational commitment to racial separatism and is actually derived from the theories of the 1930s and 40s espoused by Adolf Hitler. The term "la Raza" originated with the Mexican scholar Jose Vasconcelos, is la raza cosmica, meaning the cosmic people.As per Aztlan: Essays on the Chicano Homeland
ir
"The concept of La Raza can be traced to the ideas and writings of Jose Vasconcelos, a Mexican theorist who developed the theory of la raza cosmica (the cosmic or super race). Jose Vasconcelos was a Nazi sympathizer., Hispanic Racist Radical Agenda
BUT CASTRO sent troops to South Africa to fight against apartheid...

You seem to be a tad confused .... Take a deep breath collect your thoughts little fella and then get back to us when you are able to compose a cognitive, cohesive and comprehendable statement relative to the topic at hand
Wrong...you said Hispanics hated blacks and used Che. Guevera as an example. I countered with Castro, his boss, who is also Hispanic but sent troops to SA to fight with the blacks there against apartheid and the oppresive white regime there. If Castro was a racist he sure didn't show it. And if Che was his main man...he likely was no racist either.

Case in Point : Che Guevara - Che Guevara was a racist who specifically held blacks in contempt. I think about this often when I see deluded young African-Americans wearing a t-shirt with his likeness. [HuffPo]

La Raza - The concept and etymology of the La Raza (Spanish for The Race) reflects an organizational commitment to racial separatism and is actually derived from the theories of the 1930s and 40s espoused by Adolf Hitler. The term "la Raza" originated with the Mexican scholar Jose Vasconcelos, is la raza cosmica, meaning the cosmic people.As per Aztlan: Essays on the Chicano Homeland
ir
"The concept of La Raza can be traced to the ideas and writings of Jose Vasconcelos, a Mexican theorist who developed the theory of la raza cosmica (the cosmic or super race). Jose Vasconcelos was a Nazi sympathizer., Hispanic Racist Radical Agenda

And what do you think that point you made with that post?
Read the first paragraph of the post I was responding to and you just might understand why i respnded as i did.

Yeah, it seems that you are suggesting that anti-black racism is a powerful unifying force that would unite an anti-colonist communist and a regime of descendants of colonialists, despite ideological differences.

And that thus, Castro's fighting against South Africa "proves" that he was not racist, against blacks.

Is that your point? Because....

drunk driving deaths attributed to White people.

Actually on a per capita basis Latinos have a higher DWI rate. It's a cultural thing .....
Well, your pseudo scientists say latinos are mostly white so your race owns them. But the UCR .Breaks it down into. Hispanicnic and non Hispanic arrests for Drunk driving. Stop trying to wriggle away from dirty white laundry.

Actually on a per capita basis Latinos have a higher DWI rate. It's a cultural thing .....
Well, your pseudo scientists say latinos are mostly white so your race owns them. But the UCR .Breaks it down into. Non Hispablnic and non Hispanic arrests for Drunk driving. Stop trying to wriggle away from dirty white laundry.

Mostly White ? Interesting ... my science classifies them as a blend or European, Native American and African but if you wanna call them miostly white for whatever racist purposes you may have ...... go fo it

ir

Read the first paragraph of the post I was responding to and you just might understand why i respnded as i did.

Yeah, it seems that you are suggesting that anti-black racism is a powerful unifying force that would unite an anti-colonist communist and a regime of descendants of colonialists, despite ideological differences.

And that thus, Castro's fighting against South Africa "proves" that he was not racist, against blacks.

Im saying Castro has done more for the dark and underserved people of the world than you fake White Christian capitalists have.

Why Some Students Are Ditching America for Medical School in Cuba

Well, your pseudo scientists say latinos are mostly white so your race owns them. But the UCR .Breaks it down into. Non Hispablnic and non Hispanic arrests for Drunk driving. Stop trying to wriggle away from dirty white laundry.

Mostly White ? Interesting ... my science classifies them as a blend or European, Native American and African but if you wanna call them miostly white for whatever racist purposes you may have ...... go fo it
Personally. I dont believe in race. I was just repeating what the Trumpbots believe.

This thread raises the question: IF (as predicted) Hispanic people eventually become the majority of the American population, will they treat other ethnicities the same or better than the old majority (Caucasians) did? Or will they treat other ethnicities worse? Maybe people who continually demonize Caucasians should give serious thought to that matter.

This thread raises the question: IF (as predicted) Hispanic people eventually become the majority of the American population, will they treat other ethnicities the same or better than the old majority (Caucasians) did? Or will they treat other ethnicities worse? Maybe people who continually demonize Caucasians should give serious thought to that matter.
Telling the truth isn't demonizing. And the old majority wasn't all that altruistic either,' ' especially them damn conservatives.

ir

Im saying Castro has done more for the dark and underserved people of the world than you fake White Christian capitalists have.

You seem to be suggesting that his actions, were motivated by purely altruism and Love for his fellow man.

Instead of calculated political strategy.

Again, you don't actually SAY what you mean, because it looks silly when you actually, clearly state it.

Personally. I dont believe in race. I was just repeating what the Trumpbots believe.

YOu don't believe in something you can literally see?

Interesting.

Expected, but still interesting.

What else do you see, but don't believe in?

You seem to be suggesting that his actions, were motivated by purely altruism and Love for his fellow man.

Again, you don't actually SAY what you mean, because it looks silly when you actually, clearly state it.
You look siller by trying to grasp dialogue that is over your head. If you are too obtuse to understanfmd plain English then go bother someone else...I was doing fine before i met you and will continue to do so with you on ignore.

You look siller by trying to grasp dialogue that is over your head. If you are too obtuse to understanfmd plain English then go bother someone else...I was doing fine before i met you and will continue to do so with you on ignore.

NOw, you are reduced to the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

The point stands.

Interesting.

I see superficial variances in the human race
That are merely cosmetic. No so- called race has an exclusive gene for their "race." There is no exclusive black gene nor is there an exclusive white gene. People of the same "race" might have more genetic affinity with a person of another "race" other than within his own "race".

Interesting.

That are merely cosmetic. No so- called race has an exclusive gene for their "race." There is no exclusive black gene nor is there an exclusive white gene. People of the same "race" might have more genetic affinity with a person of another "race" other than within his own "race".

No medical background then? Cause the "variances" are way more than skin deep.

Interesting.

Not really because there is no true homogeneity intraracially. The blacks of Africa are the most genetically diverse people on earth. Every human gene is registered there among the myriad tribes and villages who all speak different languages and have little in common except skin color. The human diaspora out of Africa is a reflection of African diversity. For instance the Khoi San look like nappy headed Chinese. Somalis gave Europeans their acqualine festures.

This is one thing the Hispanics have right.
Too bad whies are not as progressive as the Hispanics to say what they think.

Interesting.

Not really because there is no true homogeneity intraracially. The blacks of Africa are the most genetically diverse people on earth. Every human gene is registered there among the myriad tribes and villages who all speak different languages and have little in common except skin color. The human diaspora out of Africa is a reflection of African diversity. For instance the Khoi San look like nappy headed Chinese. Somalis gave Europeans their acqualine festures.

Groups don't require "true" homogeneity to be groups.

you said Hispanics hated blacks

I NEVER said any such thing - stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths and get your thumb out of yours - I believe Hawk said that - YOU said that whites are the most racist and I schooled you on that with the Che data

Interesting.

Groups don't require "true" homogeneity to be groups.
Correct! Who said groups require homogeniety to be a group? obviously, if you are an American, you and i belong to the group known as Americans.

Forum List

Back