Single moms are breeding criminals

So you didn't raise criminals because you are a man?

Try to pay attention, if you can.

I didn't raise criminals because I wasn't 16 looking for "independence" by having a child for AFDC and Section 8 housing.

Can you grasp that?

Only single women breed criminals right?

Do you not see the hypocrisy in saying that a widowed woman can raise children who aren't criminals but a woman who has never been married breeds criminals?

They are both single mothers whether by circumstance or by choice.

Disengage DailyKOS and engage your brain - you'll do so much better.

So only 16 year old single mothers breed criminals OK got it.

I guess Sarah Palin's grandchild is going to be a criminal. How sad.

Oh... so now it's a race thing?

Good Obama but you're stupid.

You claimed that the never been married were a "small segement," but in fact, over 2/3rds of black children and 1/3rd of white are born to never been married women

Not surprising... Conservative methodology... get called out? Change the goalposts.

BTW, how many of those 2/3rds were the result of divorce or death?

Uh, none.

You are absolutely an Obama voter.

How many of those 2/3 actually had a relationship with their men, but for one reason or another a breakup occurred before a marriage could take place?

No way to tell, the stat shows that they were not married to the fathers.

In other words... HOW MANY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY THE SLUTS YOU PAINT THEM TO BE?

All of them.

Obamadamn but you're stupid.

You're a bigoted extremist... that's why you're a Conservative.

You're a fucking moron.

True statement.

Last edited:
Oh... so now it's a race thing?

Good Obama but you're stupid.

You claimed that the never been married were a "small segement," but in fact, over 2/3rds of black children and 1/3rd of white are born to never been married women

Not surprising... Conservative methodology... get called out? Change the goalposts.

BTW, how many of those 2/3rds were the result of divorce or death?

Uh, none.

You are absolutely and Obama voter.

No way to tell, the stat shows that they were not married to the fathers.

In other words... HOW MANY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY THE SLUTS YOU PAINT THEM TO BE?

All of them.

Obamadamn but you're stupid.

You're a bigoted extremist... that's why you're a Conservative.

You're a fucking moron.

True statement.

So... in one sentence, you say that there's no way to tell how many are single moms as a result of divorce or death.. but in another, they are all sluts...

And You consider ME to be the moron??? Wow...

Interesting.

So you disagree with bripat that the conversation is not about women who choose to never be married yet have kids. You believe ANY child in a single parent home is bad. Regardless of circumstances.

The stats are for children born to women not married to the father.

It supports what Brian said.

Sorry that it burns, but facts on leftists is like salt on slugs.

Standard Disclaimer: No disrespect to slugs is intended by way of comparison.

it's so funny watching the whining over single mothers when you want to outlaw abortion and keep women from using contraception.

Ohhh, lying - how clever you are. Only the most erudite can lie through their fucking teeth like you do.

Of course, if you had a valid point you wouldn't have to fucking lie - but being a leftist precludes having a valid point.

make up your minds.

Be honest for once in your life.

Interesting.

So you disagree with bripat that the conversation is not about women who choose to never be married yet have kids. You believe ANY child in a single parent home is bad. Regardless of circumstances.

The stats are for children born to women not married to the father.

It supports what Brian said.

Sorry that it burns, but facts on leftists is like salt on slugs.

Standard Disclaimer: No disrespect to slugs is intended by way of comparison.

Really? Because, funny thing about a Forum, anyone can go back and see what bripat actually wrote. Which was ...

When sociologists refer to "single moms" they mean women who have children without ever being married. Divorced women and widows are not counted as "single moms." The women we are discussing are solely those who get knocked up without being married and then choose to carry the baby to term. The children of divorced women don't have nearly the kind of problems that the children of "single moms" have because at least they have an identifiable father who probably was at home for a good portion of their childhood and who provides them with financial support. They also generally maintain contact with their children after divorce and provide a positive influence in their children's lives. None of that is true in the case of "single moms."

Single moms are a plague on this society.

So, apparently, you two do not agree.

it's so funny watching the whining over single mothers when you want to outlaw abortion and keep women from using contraception.

make up your minds.

Actually, you need to. Do you believe abortion and contraceptive availability reduces the number of unplanned births?

WRONG. And it has guttmacher shitting bricks.

make up your minds.

Oh, mo chara.... please don't resort to bullshit in order to make a point. No one wants to 'keep women from using contraception' - as you so dramatically put it - we just don't want to pay for your birth control. Not hard to follow, is it? There is no rational justification for forcing other people to pay for your life choices.

I, as a pro-life individual, also accept your right to abort your child. Again.... don't ask me to pay for it. Your life. Your choice. Your consequence. Stop making me pay for you... I don't make you pay for my life.

Ohhh, lying - how clever you are. Only the most erudite can lie through their fucking teeth like you do.

Of course, if you had a valid point you wouldn't have to fucking lie - but being a leftist precludes having a valid point.

make up your minds.

Be honest for once in your life.

I think Jillian is having a 'drama queen' moment. :lol:

make up your minds.

Actually, you need to. Do you believe abortion and contraceptive availability reduces the number of unplanned births?

WRONG. And it has guttmacher shitting bricks.

Yes. It does.

And I posted a chart for teen pregnancies that supports my opinion.

Well okay then - reality doesn't exist because it's inconvenient...

I am a child of a fatherless home and so were more than a few friends of mine.

Yeah?

Why don't you say children of fallen military men are criminals too?

Why don't you put down the bong?

Why according to you I should be a criminal because I am from a fatherless home?

It's bullshit.

statistics : the refuge of the weak minded.

Forum List

Back