Single payer: NHS recommends amputation instead of treatment for girls leg

So if you smoke lets just let you die ......... LEFTIST ASSHOLE thinking....

View attachment 192830
View attachment 192430

In our continuing coverage of the UK’s healthcare system screwing over the kids, I give you this little gal’s tale. This British lass has a deformity which makes one of her legs much shorter than the other.
Single Payer: NHS Recommends Amputation Instead of Treatment for Girl’s Leg

This is exactly what the indoctrinated sheep want in the US , most dummies think this system is so great because they've heard about or get told from someone who lives there and on that note they think it's so great because it's all the dumbasses have ever known.

Meanwhile everyone use to come to America you were instantly seen, now Obama ass care still to some degree in action esp. at the IRS would have you thinking his pos healthcare was great and it was anything but that. Luckily most never had the chance to feel the real impact of it all. Thank God!
Looks like another INFOWAR fake news story. Apparently the girl actually did have surgery to save her leg.

The more shocking a news story is the more likely it's fabricated or stretched beyond recognition.

Apparently you have NO LINK to prove that point...........

upload_2018-5-9_19-18-8.png

I bet that if that child was the daughter or son of someone high rank, working in the UK's healthcare system, they wouldn't want to chop off that leg so fast.

I bet that if that child was the daughter or son of someone high rank, who works in the UK's healthcare system, they wouldn't want to chop off that leg so fast.
Yes. They would. But because the parents are rich they can afford to pay for it privately.

Kind of like insurance in the US.

I bet that if that child was the daughter or son of someone high rank, who works in the UK's healthcare system, they wouldn't want to chop off that leg so fast.
Yes. They would. But because the parents are rich they can afford to pay for it privately.

Kind of like insurance in the US.

No they would not.

I bet that if that child was the daughter or son of someone high rank, working in the UK's healthcare system, they wouldn't want to chop off that leg so fast.
Nobody wanted to chop off the girls leg. However, at that time no wanted to do the leg extending surgery.

Nobody wanted to chop off the girls leg. However, at that time no wanted to do the leg extending surgery.

ok, then don't suggest to shop off the leg.

simple, no?

Many thanks to the Tories that is conservatives in the UK for underfunding NHS for some time. They pay about 8% of GDP for healthcare, France pays 12%, and an our GOP screwed up system we pay almost 18%.

ok, then don't suggest to shop off the leg.

simple, no?
If the story is to believed, the doctor said that was the only alternative at that time. On Twitter, there were posts about her progress after leg extending surgery so one would assume she did get the surgery.

There are tons of surgeries denied by insurance companies in the US that are done after appeals or re-submissions. You can take these denials and build a strong cases against US healthcare. It was done over and over before Obamacare was passed.

The truth always lies in the details and sites like InfoWars don't do in depth research. They are only interesting in finding enough evidence to support their contention. Once they do it's end of story. They certain don't want to confuse their readers with all the facts because no one would be interested in the story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back