Sinopec

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Given hypersensitivity to Trump collusions that were never proven.. OK What about the Biden's connections to China/Sinopec and Ukraine/Burisma that are proven?

Given hypersensitivity to Trump collusions that were never proven.. OK What about the Biden's connections to China/Sinopec and Ukraine/Burisma that are proven?
Is this sort of like the proof of voter fraud you guts said you had?

Because I put all that bullshit in the same bag.

• Banned

When democrats impeach Trump over unproven allegations THEY made up and ignore Biden connections to China or Russia...Fool us once, shame on US, We won't
get fooled again...

Fire the prosecutor investigating my son and you get your money, Biden to the Ur

Fire the prosecutor investigating my son and you get your money. Biden to the Ukraine. If a Republican had done that said Republican would be in jail.

When democrats impeach Trump over unproven allegations THEY made up and ignore Biden connections to China or Russia...Fool us once, shame on US, We won't
get fooled again...

You don't even.know what going on in the world half of the time.

Why should we care what you think.

• Banned
We don't get fooled again. Defund the democrats! George Soros & BlackRock funding democrats pushing a tiny tinsy fraction of our society (.05%) "trans" as if they are the cultural be all end all. They aren't. We are straight, we aren't queer, we are the majority, get over it.

We don't get fooled again. Defund the democrats! George Soros & BlackRock funding democrats pushing a tiny tinsy fraction of our society (.05%) "trans" as if they are the cultural be all end all. They aren't. We are straight, we aren't queer, we are the majority, get over it.
Loosen your tinfoil, Mary, it's cutting off your oxygen again.

Sorry. According to the left, wanting to know how a US President and his son being involved in shady deals, drugs, sex, and compromising the integrity and security of this country...

...is a "distraction."

Now go watch American Idol and forget about those silly things, citizen.

So here we are. Democrats tried to remove Trump TWICE. Over nothing. Then we have this Jan. 6th hearings. Over nothing. But lets see, the hunter Biden laptop/Joe connection indicates that Biden was connected to Sinotec and Burisma. Proof that Biden is actually corrupt: SILENCE.

Attachments

• 1657940606611.png
    1657940606611.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 4
Trump's daughter had ties to China. What about those? Hell, Trump himself had ties to China!

What exactly is your point?

ivanka-china-trademarks.jpg

trump-made-in-china.jpg

So here we are. Democrats tried to remove Trump TWICE. Over nothing. Then we have this Jan. 6th hearings. Over nothing. But lets see, the hunter Biden laptop/Joe connection indicates that Biden was connected to Sinotec and Burisma. Proof that Biden is actually corrupt: SILENCE.

An attempted coup is not nothing.

You are such a racist...

:p

Forum List

Back