Sisyphus Democrats..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It’s sad watching these corrupted Democrats in their complete desperation rolling their balls of pure bullshit charges against President Donald Trump and ending up with nothing but shit all over their faces. Truly a worldwide embarrassment to America.

Pathetic (yes) … pure cowardice (yes) … unconstitutional (yes) … anti-American (yes) traitorous definitely.

200w.gif

It’s sad watching these corrupted Democrats in their complete desperation rolling their balls of pure bullshit charges against President Donald Trump and ending up with nothing but shit all over their faces. Truly a worldwide embarrassment to America.

Pathetic (yes) … pure cowardice (yes) … unconstitutional (yes) … anti-American (yes) traitorous definitely.
Trump truly is a worldwide embarrassment, I'm in complete agreement.

The fact that they keep doing it in spite of clear evidence that it not only isn't working, it's actually working against their goals, makes me think they have a longer-term goal or plan B for the next election. I have no doubt that they're evil, but I don't think their leaders are stupid.

The fact that they keep doing it in spite of clear evidence that it not only isn't working, it's actually working against their goals, makes me think they have a longer-term goal or plan B for the next election. I have no doubt that they're evil, but I don't think their leaders are stupid.
Democrats do seem over confident that they can steal the election again despite their ridiculous false charges and cowardly campaign interferences.

I’m hopeful that true Americans will see the obvious and support Trump with votes far beyond Democrats ability to cheat the election.

Like the allusion to Sisyphus -- surely all of us as slaves to the God(s) . And because it is based on the idea of repetition of cycles to eternity , all promises are actually "All Theatre" .So whether the boulder is from the Left or Right , the same outcome results and there never is any gain .The ultimate in pessimism , imho.

Like the allusion to Sisyphus -- surely all of us as slaves to the God(s) . And because it is based on the idea of repetition of cycles to eternity , all promises are actually "All Theatre" .So whether the boulder is from the Left or Right , the same outcome results and there never is any gain .The ultimate in pessimism , imho.
All one generation can do is pass the torch until the light goes out.

4 years indictments with 91 charges.

Welcome to reality fuckup

Forum List

Back