Sisyphus Democrats..

I like it a lot better since I am not in the hot seat, but it sure makes life boring.
Compared to the hot seat I was in when I first started here it’s pretty tame. The left wing mods. and friends hated me it seemed.
… and yes 😉

It’s sad watching these corrupted Democrats in their complete desperation rolling their balls of pure bullshit charges against President Donald Trump and ending up with nothing but shit all over their faces. Truly a worldwide embarrassment to America.
tt
Pathetic (yes) … pure cowardice (yes) … unconstitutional (yes) … anti-American (yes) traitorous definitely.
Their bullshit is getting smeared all over the Constitution, the DOJ, the FBI, the IRS, the CDC, the FDA etc. etc.

Trump truly is a worldwide embarrassment, I'm in complete agreement.
Good Lord. Are you a Communist or Anarchist? Perhaps just a lowIQ demwitted Union clown? SEIU much? Or a full blown mentally challenged HS dropout? You’re a complete embarrsaament to yourself and all around.

not sure wheter to have sympathy or call medical help for you?

Good Lord. Are you a Communist or Anarchist? Perhaps just a lowIQ demwitted Union clown? SEIU much? Or a full blown mentally challenged HS dropout? You’re a complete embarrsaament to yourself and all around.

not sure wheter to have sympathy or call medical help for you?
Now now, just sit down and take a few deep breaths, remember your heart.....

You can but 91 charges inform us different.
Not necessarily, you have to consider the reliability and motivation of the sources .. etc.

sheesh .. this is politics otto..
... and welcome to the yes/no gray zone... :popcorn:

Last edited:
My perspective is no laws were broken, think from that perspective..😉

That is why we have a Constitutional Process. First the investigation by LEO’s. Then a review of evidence to see if further investigation is warranted. The gathering of more evidence. A Grand Jury to see if it appears as though the subject of the investigation has broken any laws. The Grand Jury decides if the case moves forward.

Now we enter the Trial Phase. In this phase, before a Jury is selected, the Judge decides which Evidence was gathered in accordance with limits placed by the Constitution. The Defense gets to argue that the evidence is gathered improperly or other limits were violated.

Read the Bill of Rights. Half of it has requirements for Courts. And I for one believe in those Rights.

Finally we get to the actual Trial. There a Jury must be unanimous in their agreement that the Defendant committed the acts he is accused of. The Jury can even find the Defendant Not Guilty if they believe the charges, or the law, is unjust.

Now from my perspective it appears that laws may have been broken. I will insist that Donald Trump has all of his rights protected. Just as I insist that for every defendant. I will argue loudly if rules are broken to get him. So far the closest that has come to being is Nee York. But I’ve said that many times. I’ve said I consider it likely that he will be acquitted in that court.

That is why we have a Constitutional Process. First the investigation by LEO’s. Then a review of evidence to see if further investigation is warranted. The gathering of more evidence. A Grand Jury to see if it appears as though the subject of the investigation has broken any laws. The Grand Jury decides if the case moves forward.

Now we enter the Trial Phase. In this phase, before a Jury is selected, the Judge decides which Evidence was gathered in accordance with limits placed by the Constitution. The Defense gets to argue that the evidence is gathered improperly or other limits were violated.

Read the Bill of Rights. Half of it has requirements for Courts. And I for one believe in those Rights.

Finally we get to the actual Trial. There a Jury must be unanimous in their agreement that the Defendant committed the acts he is accused of. The Jury can even find the Defendant Not Guilty if they believe the charges, or the law, is unjust.

Now from my perspective it appears that laws may have been broken. I will insist that Donald Trump has all of his rights protected. Just as I insist that for every defendant. I will argue loudly if rules are broken to get him. So far the closest that has come to being is Nee York. But I’ve said that many times. I’ve said I consider it likely that he will be acquitted in that court.
So I get it, sounds fine and well reasoned but let’s say Trump’s acquitted and the trail was yet another farce from the beginning.
It’s a political ploy that’s affected the campaign, the election and with an intentional huge waste of time, money and effort?
There’s a pre-history here and well the Democrat Party doesn’t come up smelling like a rose. 🤔

What has that random remark got to do with the price of parsnips ?Perhaps you got your Topics muddled .
I don’t think Otto likes me..🥱

Last edited:
So the trials are all over, and he's been fully exonerated?

Is that what they're being told in the orange universe?
So .. you’ve got your hopes up otherwise in the woke ( I’m really a girl) .. universe?

Patiently waiting to see what happens.

I don't have a crystal ball. Do you?
I might.. there’s so much shit in the garage right now, never tell you kids to store it here when they move out.. years.. 😄

So I get it, sounds fine and well reasoned but let’s say Trump’s acquitted and the trail was yet another farce from the beginning.
It’s a political ploy that’s affected the campaign, the election and with an intentional huge waste of time, money and effort?
There’s a pre-history here and well the Democrat Party doesn’t come up smelling like a rose. 🤔

I can’t think of a lot of trials that could be considered a farce.

None of the laws that Trump is accused of violating are new. The only thing new is that the Defendant is a former President.

But Presidents facing the possibility of criminal consequences after leaving office is one that has been well known for decades.

Nixon was pardoned. This prevented any criminal prosecution for his actions. Clinton arranged a plea deal. This ended any possibility of further criminal prosecution.

In the TV Show West Wing, in the first season, they talk about the possibility that the President may have committed Fraud and face Prison.

Books, movies, TV, and History says it is possible for a Former President to face Criminal consequences for his actions while in office. The Immunity that the President enjoys does not extend beyond his time in office.

The other half of your argument is that someone running for office is similarly immune. That is insane. The idea that someone can file papers to Run for President, commit crimes, and have the prosecution placed on hold until the election plays out is just insane.

If that is accepted by the courts every Mafia Boss is going to announce they’re running for President. Every Cartel leader is going to throw their hat in the ring. The head of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club will be a candidate in minutes.

And unless you are creating a law for just one person they’ll be immune to prosecution until the electoral process plays out. Is that really the legal standard you are arguing for? Or is this legal standard just for Trump? If it is, you might want to take a step back and reconsider the job title. It isn’t President you want him for.

I can’t think of a lot of trials that could be considered a farce.

None of the laws that Trump is accused of violating are new. The only thing new is that the Defendant is a former President.

But Presidents facing the possibility of criminal consequences after leaving office is one that has been well known for decades.

Nixon was pardoned. This prevented any criminal prosecution for his actions. Clinton arranged a plea deal. This ended any possibility of further criminal prosecution.

In the TV Show West Wing, in the first season, they talk about the possibility that the President may have committed Fraud and face Prison.

Books, movies, TV, and History says it is possible for a Former President to face Criminal consequences for his actions while in office. The Immunity that the President enjoys does not extend beyond his time in office.

The other half of your argument is that someone running for office is similarly immune. That is insane. The idea that someone can file papers to Run for President, commit crimes, and have the prosecution placed on hold until the election plays out is just insane.

If that is accepted by the courts every Mafia Boss is going to announce they’re running for President. Every Cartel leader is going to throw their hat in the ring. The head of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club will be a candidate in minutes.

And unless you are creating a law for just one person they’ll be immune to prosecution until the electoral process plays out. Is that really the legal standard you are arguing for? Or is this legal standard just for Trump? If it is, you might want to take a step back and reconsider the job title. It isn’t President you want him for.
I don’t know where you came up with the immunity diatribe and the rest of them as well. It’s almost like you got lost or something.

Catch you later.. slumberland awaits ..

Forum List

Back