Six False Accusation by John Lewis

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This man should go into retirement before he utterly destroys his own legacy.

Six False Accusations by John Lewis, Hero-Turned-Hack

2008: Falsely accused Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Gov. Sarah Palin of racism. Lewis attacked McCain and Palin, then running against Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) for president: “Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division,” he said, going on to suggest that the Republican ticket were creating the climate for racist terrorism...

2010: Falsely claimed that Tea Party demonstrators said the “N-word” during anti-Obamacare rally. Lewis joined several other members of the Congressional Black Caucus in claiming that a crowd of thousands of Tea Party protesters on the steps of Capitol Hill had shouted the “N-word” at them when they walked through the crowd...

2012: Falsely accused Republicans of wanting to take Americans back to Jim Crow. ... He concluded by implying that Republicans wanted to bring back those days of blood and hatred: “Brothers and sisters, do you want to go back? Or do you want to keep America moving forward?”...

2016: Falsely compared Donald Trump to George Wallace. Reviving his theme from 2008, Lewis said that Trump reminded him of the governors of the Jim Crow South and the police who let dogs loose on demonstrators: “I’ve been around a while and Trump reminds me so much of a lot of the things that George Wallace said and did ....

2017: Falsely claimed Trump is “illegitimate” because of a Russian “conspiracy.” Joining the tin foil hat brigade, Lewis claimed that Trump was a kind of “Manchurian Candidate” put in place by Russia: “I don’t see the president-elect as a legitimate president....

2016: Falsely claimed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) played no role in the civil rights movement.

upload_2017-1-15_14-25-3.png

2008: Falsely accused Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Gov. Sarah Palin of racism. Lewis attacked McCain and Palin, then running against Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) for president: “Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division,” he said, going on to suggest that the Republican ticket were creating the climate for racist terrorism...

2010: Falsely claimed that Tea Party demonstrators said the “N-word” during anti-Obamacare rally. Lewis joined several other members of the Congressional Black Caucus in claiming that a crowd of thousands of Tea Party protesters on the steps of Capitol Hill had shouted the “N-word” at them when they walked through the crowd...

2012: Falsely accused Republicans of wanting to take Americans back to Jim Crow. ... He concluded by implying that Republicans wanted to bring back those days of blood and hatred: “Brothers and sisters, do you want to go back? Or do you want to keep America moving forward?”...

2016: Falsely compared Donald Trump to George Wallace. Reviving his theme from 2008, Lewis said that Trump reminded him of the governors of the Jim Crow South and the police who let dogs loose on demonstrators: “I’ve been around a while and Trump reminds me so much of a lot of the things that George Wallace said and did ....

2017: Falsely claimed Trump is “illegitimate” because of a Russian “conspiracy.” Joining the tin foil hat brigade, Lewis claimed that Trump was a kind of “Manchurian Candidate” put in place by Russia: “I don’t see the president-elect as a legitimate president....

2016: Falsely claimed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) played no role in the civil rights movement.

View attachment 106814

Breitbart? Funny. All your "false accusations" are distorted lies.

How many jobs did John Lewis ever create in that poor little section of Atlanta he has been representing for far too long? Guys like him should thank Trump every day for offering a living wage to Blacks and Whites as well as Hispanics. Let's hope the days of playing the race card for fun and profit are over with the new administration.

Any idiot can see you are using ad hominem instead of addressing the facts, Loser.
That is what you often do, JB, as you just ^^^ did above.

Lewis was responding to Palin's insinuations of racism.

We heard TPMembers use the N word in life, on the Board.

Lewis was accusing the GOP of wanting to go backwards but not to JimCrow. That is JB's fake propganda assertion.

From the mouth to showing the dark heart, yes, Trump reminds the honest and good American of George Wallace.

JB, show us where Lewis clamied that Trump was a Russian Manchurian Candidate. You are making false allegations, just like Trump.

Lewis said that the did not see BS in the South during the CR's era, is what he said.

View attachment 106814

In all fairness I didn't vote for McCain...but there's no way he was racist. If anything he went out of his way to stick to the issues are ignore racism (remember him defending Obama being called a Muslim, or him throwing racists out of his rallies)?

Any idiot can see you are using ad hominem instead of addressing the facts, Loser.

Why are you trying to smear a civil rights hero and icon like Rep. John Lewis on MLK weekend?

He was hero 60 years ago.
Since then................ZERO.

Democrats beat the shit out of him. So, he joined the Democratic Party.
What is that thing on his forehead? Oh, yes, it says: "Best before 1964".

View attachment 106814

"False accusations," "distorted lies," what difference does it make what you call Lewis's verbal vomit?

Forum List

Back