Six Flags Visitor Thrown From Roller Coaster And Killed

Every time that I have gotten into a ride, the ride operator always checks to make sure that I'm locked in there the way that I should be along with everyone else of course.

God bless you and the woman's family always!!!

Holly

Call Obama he needs to stop this unnecessary "coaster violence" and shut them all down..

How sick is a person using people deaths to dump on a state? and this isn't just one time

luddy is the biggest grave dancer of anyone on this board...sick and twisted

Last edited:
People have been getting hurt and killed on carnival rides for as long as I can remember.

As painful as it is, grossly and morbidly obese people should be prohibited from these rides. Every time there is an accident like this and someone is ejected they are hugely fat. The woman in this incident looks in the 350 to 400 pound range. Yes it is discrimination. It's necessary discrimination. Many rides have a height requirement. If you are not as tall as this sign you may not ride. They need another saying if you are wider than this board you may not ride.

The latches on the lap bars cannot descend far enough to latch and tonnage under stress pressing on the lap bar causes it to fail.

As painful as it is, grossly and morbidly obese people should be prohibited from these rides. Every time there is an accident like this and someone is ejected they are hugely fat. The woman in this incident looks in the 350 to 400 pound range. Yes it is discrimination. It's necessary discrimination. Many rides have a height requirement. If you are not as tall as this sign you may not ride. They need another saying if you are wider than this board you may not ride.

The latches on the lap bars cannot descend far enough to latch and tonnage under stress pressing on the lap bar causes it to fail.

She also looks Hispanic. Was the ride operator black? Was his name 'li'l Trayvon? '

Family identifies woman killed on Six Flags ride | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

Six Flags Visitor Thrown From Roller Coaster And Killed ? Consumerist

Regulations?

Texasss don't need no regulations.

I wonder if they'll expect the fed govt (taxpayers)to fix this mess too.

Its called life shitforbrains. Shit happens......only feminist bulldog k00ks get hysterical over every tragedy that ever happens. Some fat woman insisted on riding a coaster and the bar couldn't close because she couldn't put the fork down........so her ass fell out. So what? We add mega=regulations and now it costs $100 to get in the park?

fUcK tHaT

I remember some years back here in the northeast, a family was wiped out on I95 by a semi that plowed into the back of them while they were parked on the shoulder. Some lunatics pressed their far left representatives to push for legislation to widen the shoulder......at a cost to the taxpayers of what would have been tens of millions of dollars. Of course, the legislation died......reasonable people said, "Are you fucking kidding me???!!"

Only complete k00ks like LuddyNuts would jump on that kind of k00k bandwagon.:funnyface::lmao::funnyface:

fringe is gay

People on the far left NEVER, EVER factor "costs" into their thinking!!! Its fcukking fascinating!!

Last edited:
The reason out country is getting so fucked up is because somehow, fringe nutters like this Nuddly feminist bulldog get a voice that is far, far from the norm but has impact. Its people like this that sue when their dog bites the shit out of a neighbor who "was fucking walking by my house!!"

As many regulations as they have, they don't have the one they need which is the one that says "you are too fat for this ride".

It's downright comical that airlines can charge the obese more or even keep them from a plane. Ambulances need to be redesigned to accommodate the morbidly obese, but a ride that goes upside down at 100 miles an hour is perfectly safe for fat asses because it would hurt their feelings to be told no.

This is just insanity.

Regulations?

Texas has hundreds of pages of regulations for places like Six Flags.

Come to think of it, so do the feds.

What was your point again?

he is just a lying troll

how many threads does he create like this and then never comes back to them...he is good at baiting people with his lies.

Regulations?

Texas has hundreds of pages of regulations for places like Six Flags.

Come to think of it, so do the feds.

What was your point again?

The point is that he/she/it only seeks to play partisan and race games. he/she/it has no second thoughts about using the death of some unfortunate over eater to devolve this horrid headline into a 3rd grade level discussion which is more befitting he/she/it's less than 80 intelligence quotient.

The most surprising thing to me about this thread? That anyone bothered to reply to the OP. What I mean is, all one needs to do is look at who started the thread and you know exactly where he's going to go, Republicans suck.

Just like deany, spuddly is a one trick pony...

Forum List

Back