Six hostages' bodies retrieved from Gaza tunnels, says IDF

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
More and more we will hear of this realization. How many were dead on Oct 7th or just a few days after?

I stand with Israel and any good Palestinians. I will never celebrate the death of a single innocent person and it would be cowardly for anyone to either order or to intentionally murder and innocent civilian. I don't think this is happening with the IDF, I certainly would hope not based on their efforts to alert Palestinians.

I pray for peace and the protection of innocent people.

Each of these bodies are the result of deliberate crimes by the terrorists. They didn't accidentally kill so many and take over 100 hostages.

RIP

The bodies of six hostages being held by Hamas have been retrieved from an "underground tunnel route" inside the Gaza Strip, Israel's military has said.

A statement from the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said the bodies of Yagev Buchshtab, Alexander Dancyg, Avraham Munder, Yoram Metzger, Chaim Peri and British-Israeli Nadav Popplewell were recovered from the Khan Younis area on Monday.

Five of their deaths had already been announced by Israel, though it was thought Avraham Munder could still be alive.

The overnight recovery operation was carried out by the IDF alongside the security agency Shin Bet.

Forum List

Back