six mississippi cops plead guilty to civil rights charges

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dumb cops they were sent into to a drug bust and decided to torcher the dudes while they were at it. now there in jail and lost there jobs.

dumb cops they were sent into to a drug bust and decided to torcher the dudes while they were at it. now there in jail and lost there jobs.

They belong in prison, YES but now these drug thugs will get 400 Million lawsuit.

It's time to stop the gaslighting.

Six Mississippi officers plead guilty to torturing two Black men

Six white former Mississippi law enforcement officers pleaded guilty on Thursday to federal civil rights crimes for brutally assaulting two Black men earlier this year, prosecutors said.

Federal prosecutors said the six officers sexually and physically assaulted two handcuffed Black men for more than two hours during a Jan. 24 raid on a Braxton, Mississippi, home for which they had no warrant. The officers carried out mock executions on one of the men and shot him in the face, critically injuring the man.

As the victim was bleeding on the floor, the former officers did not provide medical aid, but instead gathered outside the home to devise a false cover story and took steps to corroborate it, including by planting a gun and destroying surveillance video, the Justice Department said.

It's time to stop the gaslighting.

Six Mississippi officers plead guilty to torturing two Black men

Six white former Mississippi law enforcement officers pleaded guilty on Thursday to federal civil rights crimes for brutally assaulting two Black men earlier this year, prosecutors said.

Federal prosecutors said the six officers sexually and physically assaulted two handcuffed Black men for more than two hours during a Jan. 24 raid on a Braxton, Mississippi, home for which they had no warrant. The officers carried out mock executions on one of the men and shot him in the face, critically injuring the man.

As the victim was bleeding on the floor, the former officers did not provide medical aid, but instead gathered outside the home to devise a false cover story and took steps to corroborate it, including by planting a gun and destroying surveillance video, the Justice Department said.

What level of outrage (psst! I'm a cock Asian) am I supposed to have about piece of shit human beings that got hired as LEOs? Happens everyday in America. :dunno:

What level of outrage (psst! I'm a cock Asian) am I supposed to have about piece of shit human beings that got hired as LEOs? Happens everyday in America. :dunno:
Silence in accepting this behavior is complicity.

No, they were sent in to torture these men ONLY. Nobody accused them of having drugs, drugs were PLANTED on them by the police and then they were charged with felonies.

Um that's exactly what happened. There is no disputing it. It's public knowledge. They all pled guilty to the whole thing. Rankin county has a long history of being racist against blacks. Hinds county which encompasses Jackson, is mostly blacks. Rankin, mostly whites.

Why would you try to deny this behavior by a bunch of rag tag cops that call themselves the "goon squad?"

I was inclined to defend the police until I saw the thing about sexual assault. I mean, sometimes a violent goon deserves to be roughed up. But if they were sexually assaulting them too, then I think that crosses the line (not the sexual nature of the assault per se, but the fact that if they are going to such an extreme, then it pretty much establishes that they have went too far).

Forum List

Back