Sixteen-Year Old Shot Dead Over Sneaker Purchase

"Miami Township police said a man with a concealed weapon permit fired his gun after he and another man were accosted Saturday morning by three teens on a sidewalk outside the Dayton Mall. Police said one teen had showed a gun.

Jawaad Jabbar of Middletown died a short time later of a gunshot wound to his torso, authorities said."

Still vague, but who kills anyone over Air Jordan's?

The question is, how much do black lives matter.

"Miami Township police said a man with a concealed weapon permit fired his gun after he and another man were accosted Saturday morning by three teens on a sidewalk outside the Dayton Mall. Police said one teen had showed a gun.

Jawaad Jabbar of Middletown died a short time later of a gunshot wound to his torso, authorities said."

The question is, how much do black lives matter.
Not very much so long as it's another Negro doing the shooting.

Their pretty good shoes, but I'm not losing sleep over them. I don't understand the whole sneaker killing theme but its hardly new, people in the 90s were getting killed over their Jordans and their Barkleys.

Their pretty good shoes, but I'm not losing sleep over them. I don't understand the whole sneaker killing theme but its hardly new, people in the 90s were getting killed over their Jordans and their Barkleys.
I bet LaBron is pissed off.

Yes...I remember that.

Just to think...when I was a kid many years ago I always wanted a pair of PF Flyers...my parents couldn't afford Converse.

Shoes. Our priorities are fucked up.

But assuming skin color in a crime ain't right, either.

The question is how much do black lives matter. Do they matter more if they're resisting arrest, or a pair of sneakers?

The question is how much do black lives matter. Do they matter more if they're resisting arrest, or a pair of sneakers?

Well, for some, it appears black lives only matter when their loss can be used for political gain.

Forum List

Back