SJWs Arguing in Favor of Racial Segregation

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
It's official, liberal/progressive loons has come full circle.

Last week The Ryersonian reported on an incident that involved two first-year journalism students who were turned away from an event organized by Racialized Students' Collective because they are white. Since then there has been a lot of commentary on the piece and a lot of debate -- a lot of the criticism is valid.

Full text - Ethnic Minorities Deserve Safe Spaces Without White People - HuffPost

And you are startled after the wild increase in expressed hatred of blacks by sick whites? The latter need to be suppressed, and the former educated.

Nope, I am startled that those who are demanding diversity and equality actually support segregation.

Nope, I am startled that those who are demanding diversity and equality actually support segregation.
It's really a good thing. We can reinstate full segregation and black people will think it's their idea and want it.

There was a black only party in Panama City Beach for spring break. 7 people were shot. Good thing they didn't allow any whites in.

see for these lefty types....they were never upset about the discrimination in the way normal people would be and are.......they were upset about discrimination because they wanted to be the ones doing it.......now they have their chance...they didn't want equality, they just wanted the power so they could be the oppressors..........

That is why the democrat party is the party of all racism....they have come together to centralize government power so that each color of racist in the party can use that power to punish their enemies......

See how many white (or black) republicans are in the congressional black caucus or the nation of islam......

It's really a good thing. We can reinstate full segregation and black people will think it's their idea and want it.

There was a black only party in Panama City Beach for spring break. 7 people were shot. Good thing they didn't allow any whites in.

It is their idea. If we try to convince them it's bad idea, they could cry racism. :D

Anyways, I got friend in Toronto and he said this is already happening in Toronto's public school system. Blacks cannot keep up with white and Asian students without looking unarguably sub-intelligent, so now they formed some kind of "afro-centric" school just for blacks. Whole thing is pushed by SJW black groups so in effect they're segregating themselves. I'll see if there are any links.

It is their idea. If we try to convince them it's bad idea, they could cry racism. :D

Anyways, I got friend in Toronto and he said this is already happening in Toronto's public school system. Blacks cannot keep up with white and Asian students without looking unarguably sub-intelligent, so now they formed some kind of "afro-centric" school just for blacks. Whole thing is pushed by SJW black groups so in effect they're segregating themselves. I'll see if there are any links.

It is interesting that that is happening in Canada....you would think since they had no history of democrat slave owning that they would be immune to it........

The blacks in furgason did a better job at arguing for it. They want black government, cops, etc. White people are evil and they have the right to burn down businesses because we're evil.

If this is what they wish. Well, why not?

MLK preached that inclusion would fix the black man problems. It didn't. This seems like turning to Malcom X's idea.

The blacks in furgason did a better job at arguing for it. They want black government, cops, etc. White people are evil and they have the right to burn down businesses because we're evil.

If this is what they wish. Well, why not?

Let's see.

Liberals want to segregate blacks in a separate community or maybe even city/town, and want them to rely on the state for their lively hoods so that they'll always vote for those who support them.

Conservatives want to end that support for many of the blacks along with other lazies so that they'll be forced to innovate and rise above the challenges and want them to join the workforce and modern society.

Therefore conservatives are racist.

Forum List

Back