SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters
Why do you think that Black Panther made so much money?
Wealthy black entertainers and sports figures paid for entire theaters and gave tickets away to black children.

I'd also add that a move called "Black Panther," is inherently going to be political and racially driven, and depending on the viewpoint, repulsive to a certain group and attractive another. I wouldn't even use Black Panther as an example film in this thread. That's like criticizing Rush Limbaugh or Rachael Maddow for being hyper-partisan.

How dare they make a movie about a comic book that debuted in 1966!

With each post you lose more credibility.
Black people are only supposed to have white people to admire

Are you saying that only black people are allowed to admire Black Panther?
I am saying that is why conservatives hate it so much

They are not self impoverishing choices, you give yourself and your fellow snowflakes far too much credit, there just really is not that many of you on either side.

Why do you think that Black Panther made so much money?
Wealthy black entertainers and sports figures paid for entire theaters and gave tickets away to black children.

I'd also add that a move called "Black Panther," is inherently going to be political and racially driven, and depending on the viewpoint, repulsive to a certain group and attractive another. I wouldn't even use Black Panther as an example film in this thread. That's like criticizing Rush Limbaugh or Rachael Maddow for being hyper-partisan.

Apparently.

I would love to hear their justification for such a ranking.

Do you think of yourself as a "colonizer"?

The justification is easy, it was a great fucking movie. Good acting, good story, good action, good special effects.

The acting was ok. The story was stupid on top of stupid. THe action sucked. The special effects sucked.

This is a very good review of it, imo, and entertaining in it's own right.

You and that joke of a review are in the tiny minority.

In that we dare to speak the truth, I agree.

Did you watch to the end, where he made the point comparing modern PC liberalism to Stalin?

And how that explains the effusive praise heaped on the movie? In his opinion of course.

The justification is easy, it was a great fucking movie. Good acting, good story, good action, good special effects.

The acting was ok. The story was stupid on top of stupid. THe action sucked. The special effects sucked.

Did you watch to the end, where he made the point comparing modern PC liberalism to Stalin?

And how that explains the effusive praise heaped on the movie? In his opinion of course.

"we dare to speak the truth.........." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I've heard very few conservatives talk about it. None that have, had stated that.

SO, you are just talking shit. Like normal.

I've heard very few conservatives talk about it. None that have, had stated that.

You go to more klan meetings than I do

I generally dont' judge people in that way, but considering the behavior some of you exhibit, I also dont' blame people that think there is something seriously, and deeply wrong with you.

It is a damn crying shame you are too fucking stupid to see the irony of your post.

Just go back to being butthurt about TV shows you choose to watch! you are much better at that.

You asked. Twice. Sorry if you did not like the answer. And by "sorry" I mean, "I don't care".

YOu are really quite the asshole online. YOu must be very different in real life, huh?

"we dare to speak the truth.........." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well, I am the one that pointed out that you are a moron, so, I stand by my claim.

But the topic of this thread is entertainment

No, that has never been the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is why would film producers sacrifice more than half their profits/revenues for political purposes?

Companies don't exist to lose money, they exist to maximize profit.

I want to know know who is covering their loss of 1/2 their potential revenue.

Stop trying to hijack and redefine my OP and poll.

ty.

Your theory is baseless and worthless. But it is funny. The entertainment industry seems to be doing quite well. This "SJW" shit is just total garbage. You just seem angry with the industry for some reason known only to you, or need to whine about something to get attention.

The topic of this thread is why would film producers sacrifice more than half their profits/revenues for political purposes?

ty.

Your theory is baseless and worthless. But it is funny. The entertainment industry seems to be doing quite well. This "SJW" shit is just total garbage. You just seem angry with the industry for some reason known only to you, or need to whine about something to get attention.

he wants 100% conservative propaganda and 0% liberal.

ty.

Wow. YOu managed to express disagreement with some one you disagree with.

And you backed it up, by stating again, how you disagree with him.

And then you backed it up, EVEN MORE, by insulting him personally.

You really are a liberal.

ty.

I would like some balance in the shit that Hollywood puts out.

YOu are really quite the asshole online. YOu must be very different in real life, huh?
Name-calling again.

ty.

How nice.....now do something about it.

Name-calling again.

You do agree that rw deserved it, do you not?

ty.

How nice.....now do something about it.

I am. The drop in ticket revenues from my change in behavior, and those like me, is being felt and reacted to.

ty.

The OP wants people to agree with his ridiculous idea that billionaires are financing SWJ movies that are playing to empty movie theatres because nobody wants to watch that shit, and he wants to know how they can be forced to admit this deception and open their books.

And nobody is agreeing with his premise and they're derailing his thread.

If you want the ignorant redneck point of view, you should go watch a few episodes Duck Dynasty. It's right in your lane.

Your affiliation with elements of the klan is well known.

Forum List

Back