SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters
What you are missing is that is already happening. Again, you assume everyone has the same views as you...but you are the tiny minority.

You being smug and superior is not contributing to the conversation.

WHy do you think that Red Dawn was not a bigger hit than Black Panther?

Because it was not as good as a movie and it did not appeal to as large of an audience. This is not really all that complicated.

1. But Black Panther was also, not a good movie.

2. Appealing to American Nationalism, should appeal to a massively larger audience. Why did it not work?

1. Most of the world disagrees with you on that point. But I know, you are right and everyone else is wrong...

2. Because most of us have no need to have it appealed to, only a few far right wingers like you have that desire.

1. In this, yes. It was a shit movie. As we already discussed at length.

2. Yeah, you said that. But saying "need" doesn't explain why feel good message, for a larger group, should not be appreciated by large percentages of that group.

1. And you have been wrong at length.

2. A “feel good” message in a shit movie is still a shit movie.

1. Dude. Whites are the majority in this country. Random chance and merit is likely to give you white majorities in any random group. THat is not pandering. Specifically hiring based on skin color, so that you can make a PR point about having a production crew that is that skin color, is pandering. THat you consider that to be something wrong about me, says something about YOU.

2. The white lead, had to lay there like a helpless bitch, while a young girl insulted him and saved his life.

3. Interesting claim. So, in your opinion, Red Dawn did not get the reaction Black Panther did, because whites don't want to be pandered to. Actually don't NEED to be pandered to. How does the success of Wonderwoman fit into that, in your opinion.

Wonder Woman was a far better movie, thus it did far better. It had nothing to do with this fantasy of pandering that you have created to explain why non white male led movies do well.

Wonderwoman was a far better movie than Black Panther, I agree, but it did not do better at box office. It did very well, but significantly less well than Black Panther, despite both playing the pandering game, to a far larger target audience.

How does that fit into your "need pandering" theory?

I meant Wonder Woman was far better than Red Dawn.

It did worse than Black Panther because DC is less popular than Marvel. Most DC movies outside of a few Batman movies are terrible. Wonder Woman was an exception to that rule.

It fits well because neither movie did well based upon pandering.

You don't think that Wonderwoman having a female director and a largely female cast and a strong female star, did not significantly impact on how popular it was with movie goers?

I think most movie goers are like me and had no idea it was a female director nor do most give a crap.

i agree. I had to look myself to check.

But, it certainly had a strong female star, and a lot of female characters, who were strong and generally more sympathetically presented than the male ones, other than the male lead.

It was certainly MARKETED as a feminist movie.

So, why did it not become the cultural phenomenon and billion dollar monster that Black Panther did?

Because it was not as good as a movie and it did not appeal to as large of an audience. This is not really all that complicated.

2. Appealing to American Nationalism, should appeal to a massively larger audience. Why did it not work?

1. Most of the world disagrees with you on that point. But I know, you are right and everyone else is wrong...

2. Because most of us have no need to have it appealed to, only a few far right wingers like you have that desire.

2. Yeah, you said that. But saying "need" doesn't explain why feel good message, for a larger group, should not be appreciated by large percentages of that group.

1. Seriously, it's shit. Popular shit. But shit. Just admit that it is a guilty pleasure.

2. But it worked fine in Black Panther. So, why not Red Dawn, and why less successfully in Wonderwoman?

What you are missing is that is already happening. Again, you assume everyone has the same views as you...but you are the tiny minority.

1. Seriously, it's shit. Popular shit. But shit. Just admit that it is a guilty pleasure.

2. But it worked fine in Black Panther. So, why not Red Dawn, and why less successfully in Wonderwoman?

1. It was a good movie, that you did not personally like is irrelevant.

2. Because the pandering you claim is only in your imagination.

Black Panther was a shit movie, that pandered to blacks with a feel good message. It worked there.

Red Dawn did the same to whites.

Why did it work for Black Panther, but not Red Dawn?

1. It was a good movie, that you did not personally like is irrelevant.

2. Because the pandering you claim is only in your imagination.

1. You keep saying that, but it's not true. Doesn't it bother you to do that?

2. But it is not. I've cited examples from the movie. So, why are you wasting out time, saying something not true?

I have skipped about 20 pages of this fantastic thread but really it is USMB gold. A small noisy group of philistine losers whining that films have a political message that doesnt correspond with their narrow world view.

Its funny but also a bit sad that these losers cant find something to wank over.

The majority of film goers are not reactionary old white men so I cannot see things improving.

Listen, assmuncher. The complaints from fans over the impact of SJW, and wokeness is valid and has been amply demonstrated.

SO, either comment on topic, or go fuck yourself.
They are not valid. Whining because there is a Gay or female or black actor in a film and it ruins your enjoyment is the dumbest thing ever written. Red Dawn ? Oh dear.

I have skipped about 20 pages of this fantastic thread but really it is USMB gold. A small noisy group of philistine losers whining that films have a political message that doesnt correspond with their narrow world view.

Its funny but also a bit sad that these losers cant find something to wank over.

The majority of film goers are not reactionary old white men so I cannot see things improving.

Listen, assmuncher. The complaints from fans over the impact of SJW, and wokeness is valid and has been amply demonstrated.

They are not valid. Whining because there is a Gay or female or black actor in a film and it ruins your enjoyment is the dumbest thing ever written. Red Dawn ? Oh dear.

That has not been my complaint, you freaking moron.

It isnt your thread ya thick fucker.

It isnt your thread ya thick fucker.

That does not seem to be what the op is about either, you fucktard.

NO ONE is making the strawman argument you are pretending it is about.

Black Panther was a shit movie, that pandered to blacks with a feel good message. It worked there.

Because Black Panther was not a shit movie.

2. But it is not. I've cited examples from the movie. So, why are you wasting out time, saying something not true?

1. No it does not bother me in the least that you have a different opinion than I do. Why do you think it would? you give yourself far too much credit. What is next, are you going to try and tell me what music to like or what food to eat?

2. Yes, it is. All you have cited are things that triggered you, things that most of us did not have an issue with.

I want to see the tax returns of all the corporations, companies and individuals involved in the production of modern films. These entities exist to make money, and would not have so severely damaged their revenue and royalties by akwardly inserting all this Trigglypuff level SJW shit inside their products.

Not only that, but they still continue to ruin their own products as of 2020 and are only increasing the amount of unnatural and off-putting propaganda present in their films...having caused a grave decline in profit, which can also be seen by the annual decline of Oscar ratings (with 2020 being dangerously low, as in, not being worth the cost of hosting/producing).

So, the only way film production entities would have adamantly doubled down and continued their SJW march, at the expense of the massive revenues and profit is...SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS REFUNDING THEIR LOSSES (adjusted for inflation and pre-2010 box office models).

Forget Lefty Politics: Here's Why the Oscars' Ratings Hit an All-Time Low

SJW GARBAGE RUINED MARVEL

I guarantee they aren't losing money. Also pretty sure no one is bankrolling them.

This is obviously what most people wanna see.

Oh I guarantee you Terminator: Woke Fate lost a whole lot of money.

Terminator Dark Fate review - Yes, it really is that bad

I liked Black Panther for the most part, it just fell apart at the end.

The entire story showed their country remained great by using Trump policies like a strong barrier to keep invaders out and not to bring in refugees. They were better off keeping to themselves instead of embracing multiculturalism and globalism. They also kept a patriarchal social structure that kept the women in their place.

Then at the end it had a terrible CGI fight and then the new king opened the borders and embraced globalism. Well we saw what happened to them in Infinity War.

The Characters were not sympathetic, the plot was full of holes, the setting was full of holes, the action was hard to see, not engaging, and not believable, even in the context of a comic book movie. War Rhinos?

The question stands.

1. No it does not bother me in the least that you have a different opinion than I do. Why do you think it would? you give yourself far too much credit. What is next, are you going to try and tell me what music to like or what food to eat?

2. Yes, it is. All you have cited are things that triggered you, things that most of us did not have an issue with.

1. Your position was that enjoy ability was the only thing that mattered. Then you admitted that there were ways that a movie could be bad. So, now you are pretending you didn't do that?

2. Your refusal to address my actual complaints, shows that you know they are valid. IF there really were just me being "triggered" you could explain why they were not valid, and refute them. But you don't Because you can't.

The Characters were not sympathetic, the plot was full of holes, the setting was full of holes, the action was hard to see, not engaging, and not believable, even in the context of a comic book movie. War Rhinos?

I disagree with all of this as does most of the movie going world.

The question stands.

The question is invalid because the movie was not shit.

1. Your position was that enjoy ability was the only thing that mattered. Then you admitted that there were ways that a movie could be bad. So, now you are pretending you didn't do that?

2. Your refusal to address my actual complaints, shows that you know they are valid. IF there really were just me being "triggered" you could explain why they were not valid, and refute them. But you don't Because you can't.

I have addressed your points multiple times, you just ignore it and keep on living in your fantasy world

Forum List

Back