Skittles gets accused of white supremacy after they do something pro-gay rights

Last edited:
  • Banned

Skittles gets accused of white supremacy
??? What? I just read the linked story. What do you think constitutes the white supremacy accusation noted in your thread title? (And no, I don't mean I watched the video, which by the way has nothing to do with Skittles, and didn't read the story.)

it's right there in the 1st sentence

"Skittles has temporarily ditched its rainbow theme in favor of an all-white look"

skittles was accused of white supremacy by liberals, though it was not reported in the story, but it was reported by tucker carlson on fox just an hour ago.

/---- Back in the 1970s Gays said all they wanted was to be left alone. What happened to that idea?

Today's fags are all about being "Loud and proud" as they sashay down the street in their ass-less chaps. Talk about your denigrates....

you mean like this?

DCzsvkcUMAQHdxd.jpg

??? What? I just read the linked story. What do you think constitutes the white supremacy accusation noted in your thread title? (And no, I don't mean I watched the video, which by the way has nothing to do with Skittles, and didn't read the story.)
The last line indicated that idea.

As for putting the "rainbow" center stage, I'm all for it:

eb9311d568de4047ee2e2292b8b760b0.jpg

The last line indicated that idea.

As for putting the "rainbow" center stage, I'm all for it:

eb9311d568de4047ee2e2292b8b760b0.jpg

"Taste the rainbow!"

(Billy closes the window before the wife spots the response and whacks him on the head with the dog dish)

it's right there in the 1st sentence

"Skittles has temporarily ditched its rainbow theme in favor of an all-white look"

skittles was accused of white supremacy by liberals, though it was not reported in the story, but it was reported by tucker carlson on fox just an hour ago.

^That does not look or read like an accusation of any sort, much less one of white supremacy.

If someone thinks that's an accusation of white supremacy, they should develop immensely thicker skin.

Forum List

Back