Skyrocketing Crime Has Experts Baffled

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
America is in the best of hands. How about the Demonizing of police and reducing penalties for crime? Democrats in California changed the law so if you steal $949 of property you just get a ticket. Get caught doing it 50 times and you still just get a ticket. You think those people doing that also aren't doing more series crime?

CHICAGO (AP) -- Violent crimes - from homicides and rapes to robberies - have been on the rise in many major U.S. cities, yet experts can't point to a single reason why and the jump isn't enough to suggest there's a trend.

Still, it is stumping law enforcement officials, who are seeking a way to combat the problem.

"It's being reported on at local levels, but in my view, it's not getting the attention at the national level it deserves," FBI Director James Comey said recently. "I don't know what the answer is, but holy cow, do we have a problem."

News from The Associated Press

Why are the experts baffled? When the administration uses the IRS as a criminal enterprise to punish political enemies and the media becomes a propaganda arm of the criminal enterprise we are in big trouble. The Chicago Trib was outraged and appalled that the NRA would endorse Trump but apparently they don't give a shit about the carnage in Chicago streets as long as the mayor is a democrat.

NYC has been getting worse for the past 2 years or so. More homeless on the street, more aggressive homeless, more fights in broad daylight, more altercations in the subway.

It isn't the bad old days of the 70's and 80's yet, but it is getting there.

The police are not as aggressive as they used to be, and to me it is a combination of direction from above, and apathy from the current anti-police attitudes lurking around.

NYC has been getting worse for the past 2 years or so. More homeless on the street, more aggressive homeless, more fights in broad daylight, more altercations in the subway.

The police are not as aggressive as they used to be, and to me it is a combination of direction from above, and apathy from the current anti-police attitudes lurking around.

the cops in New York IGNORE crime-----
they refuse to prosecute-----and the DAs refuse to prosecute. Any excuse to say---
"go sue him...." works fine. Another excuse is "what ? it happened last week"? -----
"STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS" thus we have IMPROVED CRIME STATS-----and dead people in the gutters

they refuse to prosecute-----and the DAs refuse to prosecute. Any excuse to say---
"go sue him...." works fine. Another excuse is "what ? it happened last week"? -----
"STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS" thus we have IMPROVED CRIME STATS-----and dead people in the gutters
Same in Calif where the Dem leadership is more concerned on how to criminalize denial of manmade global warming speech than they are about murder and rape.

Same in Calif where the Dem leadership is more concerned on how to criminalize denial of manmade global warming speech than they are about murder and rape.

DiBlasio has a new and innovative approach to homelessness------force homeowners to
host indigent criminals free of charge---and even teach the indigents to SUE the homeowners if the homeowners refuse to
feed and bathe the indigent children

Obama could help if he'd stopped opening the doors to our prisons and letting criminals out to rob us again, or sell more heroin to our children.....

I think part of our problem is some innovative synthetic drugs----FLOODING the streets----
some how FENTANYL became a "trip"-----seems like a new idea to me----was a kinda
minor thing used in the operating room last
time I looked. It makes people have hallucinations------does not seem like much fun
to me

In NYC its about the Bathroom Wars. City agencies got a big old email this week saying anyone can use whatever bathroom they want to use.

I think part of our problem is some innovative synthetic drugs----FLOODING the streets----some how FENTANYL became a "trip"-----seems like a new idea to me----was a kinda
minor thing used in the operating room last time I looked. It makes people have hallucinations------does not seem like much fun
to me
It isn't the availability of drugs that generates crime. It's the repressed availability via counterproductive drug laws that force addicts to commit crimes to satisfy their craving.

One definition of insanity is attempting the same solution to the same problem over and over again and expecting a different result. The War on Drugs has been raging for more than sixty years and nothing has changed. In fact drugs are more readily available today than ever before. We have created a prison industrial complex and about 75% of our law enforcement resources are involved with drug law enforcement which is best described as a kind of Wack-a-Mole game.

It is way past time to try another approach.

I think part of our problem is some innovative synthetic drugs----FLOODING the streets----some how FENTANYL became a "trip"-----seems like a new idea to me----was a kinda
minor thing used in the operating room last time I looked. It makes people have hallucinations------does not seem like much fun
to me
It isn't the availability of drugs that generates crime. It's the repressed availability via counterproductive drug laws that force addicts to commit crimes to satisfy their craving.

One definition of insanity is attempting the same solution to the same problem over and over again and expecting a different result. The War on Drugs has been raging for more than sixty years and nothing has changed. In fact drugs are more readily available today than ever before. We have created prison industrial complex and about 75% of our law enforcement resources are involved with drug law enforcement which is best described as a kind of Wack-a-Mole game.

uppers scramble the minds of people----
making them more likely to NOT HAVE
MONEY (to buy more) and very prone
to commit crimes to get THE MONEY
TO BUY MORE

to me

One definition of insanity is attempting the same solution to the same problem over and over again and expecting a different result. The War on Drugs has been raging for more than sixty years and nothing has changed. In fact drugs are more readily available today than ever before. We have created a prison industrial complex and about 75% of our law enforcement resources are involved with drug law enforcement which is best described as a kind of Wack-a-Mole game.

Agreed, time to take a new approach to the drug problem. Time to go with the Singapore model and execute drug dealers.

to me

If you have a better approach, we're listening. We have a steady stream of black thugs from Chicago driving here to supply the area with heroin. Kids are dropping dead with needles stuck in their arms on a daily basis. Legalize it and kids will be dropping dead with needles stuck in their arms on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back