Slain officer - He was studying to become a pastor

No, it doesn't. They are gone and their families are grieving. It is a sad day for America.
Muse on this, Jere. Maybe God called him home for a reason you nor any of us understand. Compliments of a thug, but regardless...he was called home.
Muse on this, Gracie...maybe some nutball took the most recent mantra "What do we want, DEAD COPS!!" to heart and acted upon that chant. Seems to me that the murder of police officers, particularly those who are "non-white" is no a sanctioned mode of "free speech" for these animalistic assholes raving through the streets nationwide, burning, looting, and basically pissing in their own nests.

You DO know that Fox lied about that, right?

Yes, of course you know it but that doesn't stop you from repeating their lies.

SHAME on you.
Aren't you repeating the lie that USMB is a safe haven for racists? Shame on YOU.

USMess is a safe haven for racists.

And he was probably a great cop. Probably one who did things by the book. Probably didnt profile or use excessive force. Probably the best type of cop to encounter.

But a thug killed him only for his blue uniform. As if nothing matter but the COLOR he was seen as...blue.

Hmmm. Judging a person by a color rather than who they are. Ironic huh?

No, it doesn't. They are gone and their families are grieving. It is a sad day for America.
Muse on this, Jere. Maybe God called him home for a reason you nor any of us understand. Compliments of a thug, but regardless...he was called home.
Muse on this, Gracie...maybe some nutball took the most recent mantra "What do we want, DEAD COPS!!" to heart and acted upon that chant. Seems to me that the murder of police officers, particularly those who are "non-white" is no a sanctioned mode of "free speech" for these animalistic assholes raving through the streets nationwide, burning, looting, and basically pissing in their own nests.
Been musing on it. Gets a tad overwhelming, so I look at it from another angle that seems not so bad. Helps dealing with it a bit better. Not much, but a bit.
Gracie, I understand what you mean, but it still sucks that two guys who (theoretically) was serving his community was brutally murdered by some totally brainwashed racist fucktardian were "called by their maker". Sometimes evil overcomes the good and we all suffer for that. The only ray of sunshine here is that the murderer killed himself. Perhaps his maker made clear the error of his ways?
Oh, the guy that offed himself never met his maker. He's down below, if you get my drift.
I know it sounds shruggish to say "he was called home" and seems to make light of it. It is not my intent to shrug it off. It's to turn the tables and know there is nothing that can be done NOW....so why not think in better terms this guy is now with God. Safe. Healthy. At peace.

Been musing on it. Gets a tad overwhelming, so I look at it from another angle that seems not so bad. Helps dealing with it a bit better. Not much, but a bit.
Gracie, I understand what you mean, but it still sucks that two guys who (theoretically) was serving his community was brutally murdered by some totally brainwashed racist fucktardian were "called by their maker". Sometimes evil overcomes the good and we all suffer for that. The only ray of sunshine here is that the murderer killed himself. Perhaps his maker made clear the error of his ways?
Oh, the guy that offed himself never met his maker. He's down below, if you get my drift.
I know it sounds shruggish to say "he was called home" and seems to make light of it. It is not my intent to shrug it off. It's to turn the tables and know there is nothing that can be done NOW....so why not think in better terms this guy is now with God. Safe. Healthy. At peace.
I understand your position, Gracie. But I cannot agree that the ideology that facilitated these officers meeting whatever god they recognized is legitimate. There's a race war being fomented in this once-great nation...so unfortunately by those who should, and could, be unifying leaders...were they so inclined. I despise this regime...I despise those who should lead us but prefer instead to divide. I am sick at heart...not by what this nation has become, but by those who could (and should) lead us to be GREAT.

I do not know, Gracie.
My point exactly. Nobody knows.
And his family will see him again. You know this. :)

No, actually I know that his family will see him again. I know that God will wipe away every tear in that day and they will never weep again. That is what I know, Gracie. That the bible is true and God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. He's in heaven.

CopKillerSharpton.jpg

Fox makes it easy because Fox lies.

They tell the truth only 18% of the time.
That's more than triple the % of your truthfulness. ...... :cool:

That's your excuse for your willful ignorance?

Why do you give me that much power over you?

Why don't you have the balls to demand facts instead of just going along with the other sheeples?

Last edited:
It is a very disturbing situation unfolding in America. Very sad. It is hard to comprehend but there are people in America that want to see the end of America. They want to see our destruction. They are living in America but are not Of America. Sad but true. They feel no sorrow for America as Gallant, Gracie and others do. They just want to see us destroyed!

SHAME on you.
Aren't you repeating the lie that USMB is a safe haven for racists? Shame on YOU.

USMess is a safe haven for racists.
You know where the door is.

I do not know, Gracie.
My point exactly. Nobody knows.
And his family will see him again. You know this. :)

No, actually I know that his family will see him again. I know that God will wipe away every tear in that day and they will never weep again. That is what I know, Gracie. That the bible is true and God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. He's in heaven.
That's what I said, Jere. His family WILL see him again.

SHAME on you.
To the idiotic likes of you FNC Always lies about everything.

Listening to or arguing with idiots like you is very much like listening to or arguing with a high ranking Democrat in the While House.

Forum List

Back