Slain prosecutor carried a gun

Wait a minute! He had a gun? I thought you were not supposed to ge shot if you had a gun?

He should have shouted that he was a leftist who believed in disarming U.S. citizens.

Then maybe his assassin would have let him live.

The logic of leftists is always a combination of humor and shock.

Well, I guess I'll strap on my ankle holster and go to the store.

Wait a minute! He had a gun? I thought you were not supposed to ge shot if you had a gun?

As the thread that someone posted said, Citizens carrying guns are more effective than law enforcement....unless they can't pull their first!

I see us slowly returning to the old west. "My gun is bigger than your gun!"

If you are being attacked or held at gunpoint is the offender going to let you take out your phone, call 911 & report him????. You have a way better chance of distracting them while you draw your gun & shoot them.

:lol:

As the thread that someone posted said, Citizens carrying guns are more effective than law enforcement....unless they can't pull their first!

I see us slowly returning to the old west. "My gun is bigger than your gun!"

He should have had a bigger gun.

url

No, the bad guy should not have shot him. The fact that he had a gun or any other sane, law abiding citizen had a gun is irrelevant. Show me a plan that keeps guns out of the hands of felons and crazies, and I'll back you up, but come for my guns and someone is going to be collecting on your life insurance.

Forum List

Back