Slamming Back at Rick Perry!

That you continue your disrespectful and despicable diatribe and name-calling of Gay citizens, for one. For another, that you try to force people to change when there is no need for them to. And you just can't seem to resist calling people names can you? Can't you even be objective enough to see that about yourself? And you have the hormones to say that I am 'hateful' and 'call names'? The way you folks act and the type of things you say about others is what makes you truly incorrigible in many an eye.
I don't call homosexuals "Gay" because that is a misnomer. Most are very angry and unhappy people.

And many homosexuals claim that shorting the word to "homo" is somehow derogatory?

So I will start using the original term "sodomite" for those people who embrace the perverse homosexual lifestyle.

Happy now?? .. :cool:

Oh lord don't change the way you speak to make them happy. It will only lead to another raid on the dictionary by the PC police.

And you still have not answered or commented on what I was just talking to you about concerning the contributions Gays and Lesbians have made throughout history. Why not? Don't you think that has value to the many who today appreciate those contributions, just because they were produced by Gays and Lesbians?
You act like being a sodomite somehow increases a person's ability to create or invent things that enhance culture and society?

I hate to break it to you, but fudge packing doesn't increase brain power. .. :cool:

Nobody has to "slam back" at Rick (oops) Perry.

Like so any Repubs, just stand back and watch them be stupid.

The worst is that we actually have people who would vote for him. The good news, not very many.

American Muslims have little cred on anything social, cultural, or religious.

American Muslims have little cred on anything social, cultural, or religious.
Awww......don't you say the nicest things. ... :smiliehug:

I tell the truth, my friend.

Change shari'a law on how to treat women and to tolerate homosexuals and grant religious freedom, I will support you for Congress.
This thread has zero to do with religion or muslims.

So why do you feel the need to bring it up?

You don't see me attacking your religion (or lack of one).

I guess you are just a hater. .. :cool:

That you continue your disrespectful and despicable diatribe and name-calling of Gay citizens, for one. For another, that you try to force people to change when there is no need for them to. And you just can't seem to resist calling people names can you? Can't you even be objective enough to see that about yourself? And you have the hormones to say that I am 'hateful' and 'call names'? The way you folks act and the type of things you say about others is what makes you truly incorrigible in many an eye.
I don't call homosexuals "Gay" because that is a misnomer. Most are very angry and unhappy people.

And many homosexuals claim that shorting the word to "homo" is somehow derogatory?

So I will start using the original term "sodomite" for those people who embrace the perverse homosexual lifestyle.

Happy now?? .. :cool:
Absolutely not! What I see is that your unbridled hate continues against Gay and Lesbian citizens. You apparently aren't looking at all at the many contributions same-sex oriented individuals as a whole have contributed to society throughout time and the many Gay people who have brought us things that Straight people sure enjoy. That's something you need to be more cognizant of and refrain from your inner hate for these citizens who have done absolutely nothing to you. You are certainly far from being a fair person as long as you continue to see them only in bad light.

Interesting subject, about the contribution to society and all.

Male/female coupling creates children. The children that grow up and become taxpayers that pay your bills as you age.

However, since gay coupling can't produce children, their children will not grow up as new taxpayers that pay my bills as I age.

Interesting isn't it?

Reports have brought out the fact that the majority of Californians rejected his "lure" tactics to go to Texas and the majority of businesses have therefore stayed in California. Some however, did go but for how long will they stay in Texas is the main question? If they could simply move from out of one place to another they can of course do the same the next time someone else goes to Texas to make them yet another offer they can't resist. One has to stop to consider that possibility and what it would do to Texas' overall economy if they left which is certainly a possibility under the circumstances.

Under what circumstances?
Well can't you figure that out? It's easy. That if Perry lured them to Texas, the governor of another state or other person could go do the same to those businesses in Texas. Those are the 'circumstances' under which they could decide to up and go elsewhere yet again.

Reports have brought out the fact that the majority of Californians rejected his "lure" tactics to go to Texas and the majority of businesses have therefore stayed in California. Some however, did go but for how long will they stay in Texas is the main question? If they could simply move from out of one place to another they can of course do the same the next time someone else goes to Texas to make them yet another offer they can't resist. One has to stop to consider that possibility and what it would do to Texas' overall economy if they left which is certainly a possibility under the circumstances.

Under what circumstances?
Well can't you figure that out? It's easy. That if Perry lured them to Texas, the governor of another state or other person could go do the same to those businesses in Texas. Those are the 'circumstances' under which they could decide to up and go elsewhere yet again.

Another Slick Rick is luring them to Florida, he and Jeb! still have a few more ports that require billions to..........improve, with Florida money; the main benefit goes to campaign donors.

Awww......don't you say the nicest things. ... :smiliehug:

I tell the truth, my friend.

Change shari'a law on how to treat women and to tolerate homosexuals and grant religious freedom, I will support you for Congress.
This thread has zero to do with religion or muslims.

So why do you feel the need to bring it up?

You don't see me attacking your religion (or lack of one).

I guess you are just a hater. .. :cool:

Deflection won't help, SM.

You lost your rep power because of your stupidity.

Now announce you tolerate homosexuals, that you tolerate other religions, that you would permit cartoons about Mohammed, that you would not persecute women under shari'a law.

Pop23: "Male/female coupling creates children. The children that grow up and become taxpayers that pay your bills as you age."

Hint: they have been paying taxes right along. Son, your reasoning is idiotic.

Pop23: "Male/female coupling creates children. The children that grow up and become taxpayers that pay your bills as you age."

Not as much as the family with children that grow up to also pay taxes lil one.

I have five adults in my family that contribute to Medicare and social security.

Do you think social security is simply funded by the individual? That it's in a lock box?

:cuckoo:

Not as much as the family with children that grow up to also pay taxes lil one. I have five adults in my family that contribute to Medicare and social security. Do you think social security is simply funded by the individual? That it's in a lock box?

Your infantile reasoning is pathetic.

The two same sex families in our condos have seven children.

Same sex marriages pay taxes just like you.

Pop23, you and those who reason like you are becoming not only the laughing stock of the board but also of our communities and states.

With ten years, the millenials will start punishing you folks in legal ways you can't even imagine now. If you don't let up, they are going to deal with you folks as you have dealt with your enemies for centuries.

Won't be pretty at all.

Not as much as the family with children that grow up to also pay taxes lil one. I have five adults in my family that contribute to Medicare and social security. Do you think social security is simply funded by the individual? That it's in a lock box?

Pop23, you and those who reason like you are becoming not only the laughing stock of the board but also of our communities and states.

With ten years, the millenials will start punishing you folks in legal ways you can't even imagine now. If you don't let up, they are going to deal with you folks as you have dealt with your enemies for centuries.

Won't be pretty at all.

Oh, now don't get in such a huff jakey.

Oh, those kids took a male and a female to conceive.

Any single person can have kids.

Won't be pretty at all.

Oh, now don't get in such a huff jakey.

Oh, those kids took a male and a female to conceive. Any single person can have kids.

No is mad at you, Pop23: they are laughing at you.

Same sex families have children, end of story.

Your point is useless to the discussion.

Forum List

Back