Slamming Back at Rick Perry!

If I had a business I'd move out of commiefornia too

no one's fault but you people who live California who allows YOUR government to walk over you

stay silent, pretty soon all you'll have is YOUR GOVERNMENT to take care of you and ALL those Illegal Immigrants once they are given voting and driving rights

should be fun times

I can better see why you would say that with your being an American MUSLIM, and how other Conservatives would have the same kind of deprecating and nauseating mindset as you.
There is no need for you to act so hateful and call names. . :eusa_hand:

Gov. Perry just said that both excessive drinking of alcohol and fudge packing are learned behaviors that are damaging to people.

And with the right kind of counseling and medical intervention.

People can be cured of either one of these afflictions.

So what's the problem?? . :cool:

I am a fan of Rick Perry but I don't have to agree with everything someone says, in order to respect them. I respect that he is a good man, loves Texas and his state, and knows how to make it prosper within the rule of law.

I disagree with him on his comparison of homosexuals with alcoholics. I have known gays who tell me, if they had a choice, they would be heterosexual. I have a feeling thousands, would agree. I don't think being a homosexual is a choice at all. I never have. Too many have tried and failed to turn their sexual proclivities around.

to me this statement strikes at the heart of what is wrong with the democratic party and liberals. they are lockstep. there is no disagreement, no challenge. They mock and laugh at the dissention in the republican party. but that dissention is healthy for America because if forces different ideas and compromise.

Your infantile reasoning is pathetic.

The two same sex families in our condos have seven children.

Same sex marriages pay taxes just like you.

Pop23, you and those who reason like you are becoming not only the laughing stock of the board but also of our communities and states.

With ten years, the millenials will start punishing you folks in legal ways you can't even imagine now. If you don't let up, they are going to deal with you folks as you have dealt with your enemies for centuries.

Won't be pretty at all.

Oh, now don't get in such a huff jakey.

Oh, those kids took a male and a female to conceive. Any single person can have kids.

No is mad at you, Pop23: they are laughing at you.

Same sex families have children, end of story.

Your point is useless to the discussion.

No, they're snickering at you.

No same sex coupling has ever created a child. See the difference lil dude?

Your virtual slight of hand don't change fact.

Now go play, the adults will handle this.

I can better see why you would say that with your being an American MUSLIM, and how other Conservatives would have the same kind of deprecating and nauseating mindset as you.

Gov. Perry just said that both excessive drinking of alcohol and fudge packing are learned behaviors that are damaging to people.

I am a fan of Rick Perry but I don't have to agree with everything someone says, in order to respect them. I respect that he is a good man, loves Texas and his state, and knows how to make it prosper within the rule of law.

I disagree with him on his comparison of homosexuals with alcoholics. I have known gays who tell me, if they had a choice, they would be heterosexual. I have a feeling thousands, would agree. I don't think being a homosexual is a choice at all. I never have. Too many have tried and failed to turn their sexual proclivities around.

Rick Perry does well when he doesn't have to count past two, if he has to think of three it's gets confusing.

Last edited:

Rick Perry does well when he doesn't have to count past two, if he has to think of three it's gets confusing.

That happened to me, this morning...:lol: I hope I'm over it. I did go do my workout which includes a fast peddling 20 to 30 minutes on a stationary bike with moving arms. **Whew**

Forum List

Back