Slaves were "workers" that were "recruited" to labor in the Plantations

They also teach that blacks were enslaved because of their skin color
In British America, only blacks could be enslaved legally by the 1750s, so, yeah, Tank, for once in a long time, you are right.

Read The Lost German Slave Girl - Amazon.com Amazon.com, Inc.
The Lost German Slave Girl: The Extraordinary True Story of Sally Miller and Her Fight for Freedom in Old New Orleans [John Bailey] on Amazon.com. *FREE* ...
They were enslaved due to their low IQ levels, skin color didn't matter
Ridiculous; I have met Blacks from the ghetto as part of my work and many of them are as clever as any Caucasian.

Why didn't the blacks have any guns, swords, whips, chains or ships to sail around the world with?

I believe I read it in the For Dummies series.

That's appropriate.
As opposed to an unaudited published work that fits your agenda?

Are you drunk?
Are you ignorant?
Unlike you, I read several books on every subject and For Dummies is one of my choices due to it's large readership base and the fact that the FDs catalog disallow authors to pursue their own agenda.

lol

lying+for+dummies.jpg

I believe I read it in the For Dummies series.

That's appropriate.

Are you drunk?
Are you ignorant?
Unlike you, I read several books on every subject and For Dummies is one of my choices due to it's large readership base and the fact that the FDs catalog disallow authors to pursue their own agenda.

lol

lying+for+dummies.jpg

How about supplying a concrete example of where a FDs book was any less informative than the bullshit texts assigned in Left Wing Universities.
I'm sure a intellectual such as yourself could find such an instance by tomorrow.

That's appropriate.

Are you drunk?

I am...

:beer:

Good for you.

I wish I were.

It's quite easy. Just drink 6-10 ounces of this....

1634.jpg

Or, if budget is no object....this!!

Pappy-Van-Winkle%E2%80%99s-Family-Reserve-20yr.jpg

GOOD TIMES!!!

Even if budget was no object, I still wouldn't pay $1700 for a bottle of anything. I can go to my local public house and pay $20 a glass for it.

Instead, this is my bourbon of choice.

Bookers_small_batch_bourbon_128_5_proof-p.jpg

In fact, I'm picking up a bottle in Vancouver tomorrow. For some strange reason, it's cheaper in Canada than in the US.

Are you drunk?

I am...

Good for you.

I wish I were.

It's quite easy. Just drink 6-10 ounces of this....

1634.jpg

Or, if budget is no object....this!!

Pappy-Van-Winkle%E2%80%99s-Family-Reserve-20yr.jpg

GOOD TIMES!!!

Even if budget was no object, I still wouldn't pay $1700 for a bottle of anything. I can go to my local public house and pay $20 a glass for it.

Instead, this is my bourbon of choice.

Bookers_small_batch_bourbon_128_5_proof-p.jpg

In fact, I'm picking up a bottle in Vancouver tomorrow. For some strange reason, it's cheaper in Canada than in the US.

Oh yeah...that's the good stuff for us non-billionaires!! :rofl: I get it for around $60.00 a bottle here in California. Love it.

PS- you can get the 10 year old Pappy for around $300 buck a bottle (that's what they are serving for $20/shot).

There was rampant racism during those times. Warring African tribes would sell defeated rivals to other people, and those other people, usually white, would treat those African-American people just wickedly. IQ has not one thing to do with it. Skin color, in those racist and deadly times, did matter. If you are saying African-Americans inherently have low IQs, I feel that is extremely ignorant and offensive, and clearly you need to get to know African-American people better.

I don't see why we can't be politically correct? Those poor plantation owners were just trying to get a job done. right? They couldn't find American "workers" willing to do the job......So they "recruited" unpaid "workers" from "impoverished" foreign lands.....

That's the ticket!!

Oh yeah...that's the good stuff for us non-billionaires!! :rofl: I get it for around $60.00 a bottle here in California. Love it.

PS- you can get the 10 year old Pappy for around $300 buck a bottle (that's what they are serving for $20/shot).

I think it's $20 for the 20 and $35 for the 23 where I'm at. Or perhaps its $20 for the 15. I can't remember.

I thought for you restauranters, you bought at list, not at the inflated mark-up.

Why didn't the blacks have any guns, swords, whips, chains or ships to sail around the world with?
Because when their families sold them to the slave traders they weren't given enough time to pack them.
Plus the metal detectors kept going off.

I think it's $20 for the 20 and $35 for the 23 where I'm at. Or perhaps its $20 for the 15. I can't remember.

I thought for you restauranters, you bought at list, not at the inflated mark-up.

Wow, that is a great deal. Buy a case!!

PS- I am not a "restaurateur". I am a constructeur!

They also teach that blacks were enslaved because of their skin color
In British America, only blacks could be enslaved legally by the 1750s, so, yeah, Tank, for once in a long time, you are right.

Read The Lost German Slave Girl - Amazon.com Amazon.com, Inc.
The Lost German Slave Girl: The Extraordinary True Story of Sally Miller and Her Fight for Freedom in Old New Orleans [John Bailey] on Amazon.com. *FREE* ...

I seem to recall something about those mobile IQ test units they set up on the shore's of Africa where they lined up all the people.

Do you know the way blacks were living when the white man first discovered them?

Do you know the way blacks were living when the white man first discovered them?
Do you? Pastoral, agricultural, herders, and some trading. Just like our James and Salem pioneers. Or the Native Americans, for that matter.

Do you? Pastoral, agricultural, herders, and some trading. Just like our James and Salem pioneers. Or the Native Americans, for that matter.
You make it sound like they were so... docile. In fact, as a previous post stated, they were very warring, as they are today. There is a reason very few people go to the Atlantic coast of Africa for tourism, or the eastern shores for that matter. Who wants to relax and "see the sites" in constant fear of warlords and pirates? As to there reason for the disparity in weapons...who has time to come up with new weapons when you are fighting for your life?

Forum List

Back