Sleepy Joe's Bizarre Grin...

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, plastic surgeons need to tell their patients that they will look like the Jack Nicholson version of "The Joker" in Batman if they get multiple face lifts and other procedures. That said, democrats in general have really weird giggling and grinning, like they can't help laughing at the idiots that support them and that law enforcement does nothing to remove them.

smirking-joe-biden-totally-looks-like-the-joker.jpg

I haven't noticed, but wonder if you were around during Jimmy Carter's presidency? Watching Jimmy's distracting smile during his speeches likely left me immune for anything afterwards.

my2¢, I saw a documentary on Secret Service relationships with Presidents on Newsmax and Jimmy "I'll Never Lie To You" Carter was the worst. Despite Fake News claiming Carter was a humble peanut farmer, Carter was an arrogant fraud (not unlike Crazy Bernie) and even refused to even talk to them because they were beneath his level of pay or whatever. In contrast, Trump treats the Secret Service as friends and actually engages them in conversation and asks their input on various things.

Last edited:
my2¢, I saw a documentary on Secret Service relationships with Presidents on Newsmax and Jimmy "I'll Never Lie To You" Carter was the worst. He refused to even talk to them. In contrast, Trump treats the Secret Service as friends and actually engages them in conversation and asks their input on various things.
Do you think you would know if you had been brainwashed?

my2¢, I saw a documentary on Secret Service relationships with Presidents on Newsmax and Jimmy "I'll Never Lie To You" Carter was the worst. He refused to even talk to them. In contrast, Trump treats the Secret Service as friends and actually engages them in conversation and asks their input on various things.
Do you think you would know if you had been brainwashed?

Brainwashed into believing that Manchurian Joe is a fuckin' clown? It wouldn't take much to convince anyone who was in full control of their facilities.

Folks, plastic surgeons need to tell their patients that they will look like the Jack Nicholson version of "The Joker" in Batman if they get multiple face lifts and other procedures. That said, democrats in general have really weird giggling and grinning, like they can't help laughing at the idiots that support them and that law enforcement does nothing to remove them.

View attachment 414110
The fucker's a bit strange, isn't he? And SENILE and most likely wears Depends, as well. God help us if his election "win" goes through. :(

View attachment 414110

Joe Biden has plenty of LEGITIMATE things to criticize without making up faux topics like this about how he smiles and polluting Politics with non-stories.

I haven't noticed, but wonder if you were around during Jimmy Carter's presidency? Watching Jimmy's distracting smile during his speeches likely left me immune for anything afterwards.
Lucky you. When Jimmy Carter gave the Panama Canal that my husband's sainted Grandpa Manford almost died of malaria, that was my first clue that no matter how good a man seems to be, you may never be able to fix stupid. Sure enough, enemy leaders on 2 foreign continents now control what we paid a price for in American can-do innovation, blood, sweat, and tears by idiot Carter's gift to a future of losing all so Jimmy Carter could get good will from greedy gimmie-gimmies who used us for a full century of profit from our grandparents unreal sacrifices only to have it put in fools hands who delighted in giving our hard work to enemies of freedom. :(

View attachment 414110
It's called a Sandusky smile.

article-2061412-0ECC32CE00000578-791_634x455.jpg

I remember back when I was a kid and played little league football. One of the assistant coaches had a creepy smile like that. And his son too, who would often show up to our practices.

When we all had to get a physical exam, for some reason him and his adult son were in the examination room just staring at our genitals with that identical big creepy smile on their faces.

Why the hell were they in the examination room?

Why were they even coaches? Generally, at the little league level, the coaches are all parents of one of the kids on the team.

Years later they both went to prison for molesting little boys. And it turned out the father was a repeat offender.

Parents, beware of adults who volunteer to get into positions of authority over, or try to ingratiate, other people's kids. That's a huge red flag.

So is that molester smile.

Last edited:

View attachment 414110
The fucker's a bit strange, isn't he? And SENILE and most likely wears Depends, as well. God help us if his election "win" goes through. :(
The votes in a dozen states have to be recounted due to Deep State liars' treason of cancelling American majority rule for fun and games whose souls are in a horrible place of selfish footshoots for alles.

toobfreak, Sleepy Joe, Micheal Obama and Nancy "hollow eyes" Pelosi, etc. do not get plastic surgery to look good for potential mates. By the way, apparently Truman123 has TDS and had to run to the local 24/7 CVS for Prep H.

View attachment 414110
He ( like most of the geriatric Democrats) is constantly fighting to keep his teeth in his mouth.

View attachment 414110
Joe Biden has plenty of LEGITIMATE things to criticize without making up faux topics like this about how he smiles and polluting Politics with non-stories.

So you really think there is anything that unusual about Joe's smile different from any other person to be compared to the Joker?

With stories like this, it just feeds the Left's claim that people on the Right are nuts, plus it simply dilutes the discussion of REAL ISSUES with Joe and Harris.

I'm sure Joe & Co. will provide us many good opportunities for legitimate stories and complaints in the near future.

character assassination seems the better part of partisan politics these days

~S~

Forum List

Back