Slobbering drunk Erin Brockovich busted!

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
096506-47f2b584-d149-11e2-b1c3-c244da926eff.jpg

Last year, Brockovich was back on the big screen in the documentary "Last Call at the Oasis," which explores challenges related to the planet's dwindling and increasingly polluted water supply.

Not only was Brockovich polluted but she was actively polluting Lake Mead....OFF WITH HER HEAD!
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Read more: Erin Brockovich arrested on suspicion of boating while intoxicated | Fox News

Last year, Brockovich was back on the big screen in the documentary "Last Call at the Oasis," which explores challenges related to the planet's dwindling and increasingly polluted water supply.

I wonder if she pissed in the lake or tossed cans/bottles of stanky beer overboard. And, what if, while drunk, she crashed her boat where oil and gas and maybe even death occured to herself or whomever she hit ever factored in to her skanky mind? Prolly not.

If Roberts portrayed her as she really is in that movie, then I'm pretty sure she hits the skank list in the slot right under Lohan.

I wonder if she pissed in the lake or tossed cans/bottles of stanky beer overboard. And, what if, while drunk, she crashed her boat where oil and gas and maybe even death occured to herself or whomever she hit ever factored in to her skanky mind? Prolly not.

If Roberts portrayed her as she really is in that movie, then I'm pretty sure she hits the skank list in the slot right under Lohan.

laugh_zpse50e200a.png
Well said.

It's probably fitting that a phony whore like Erin Brockovich was playing by the most insipid, phony whore in Hollywood, Julia Roberts. Whose teeth are so oversized I suspect she has shark DNA mixed into her genetic humanity.

You mad cuz she got Justice for people? If the company was not so incompetent and underhanded the whole thing might have never happened. They got what they deserved.

Forum List

Back