Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

Gets stranger

"Ms Vera allegedly admitted to the relationship when she was confronted by the school principal Elsa Wright, but said the boy’s parents were “accepting of their relationship” and invited her to attend family gatherings “as his girlfriend”.

She said the family was told when she became pregnant in January this year, and allegedly told the school police officer they were “very supportive and excited about the baby”.

Photos: Teacher Alexandria Vera Gets Pregnant by Student Who Was 13 | BSO

Shouldnt be a surprise when we're talking about mexicans.
Lets face it... They dont fit in with American values.
Oh puhleeze. You think this kind of thing is just something 'other people' do, people who are not Americans? Seriously, how ignorant can one person be?

What the hell 13 yr old male would report such a teacher. Is the boy gay or something? WTF? When I was 13 we dreamed of having teachers like this. What happened?

Gets stranger

"Ms Vera allegedly admitted to the relationship when she was confronted by the school principal Elsa Wright, but said the boy’s parents were “accepting of their relationship” and invited her to attend family gatherings “as his girlfriend”.

She said the family was told when she became pregnant in January this year, and allegedly told the school police officer they were “very supportive and excited about the baby”.

Most or all female teachers that has sexual relationship with kids are whites.
It happened that I was in Corona, Ca last year when one of the supplier mentioned this case during lunch.

CORONA: Former Centennial teacher pleads guilty to sex with students (UPDATE)

Here is a list of white teachers that molest their student.

The big list: Female teachers with students

Beaners fuck em young. You want to dispute that?

Gets stranger

Oh puhleeze. You think this kind of thing is just something 'other people' do, people who are not Americans? Seriously, how ignorant can one person be?

Oh pullonayoung pecker.....
Mexicans are known for their pickem when they're young attitude.
Dont blame me blame their culture.

Gets stranger

You're sick. You're mentally ill.

Rape is rape; the predator raped a child.

Greg

Now, now, let's not be so hasty. According to Whoopi Goldberg there's rape and then there's rape rape.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who the hell is "Whoopi" to make such a statement? Rape is rape. Violence with rape is even more disgusting if that is possible but the rape of one person by another has NO DEGREE!! Adding further physical violence adds another crime. (of course; bloody stupid Goldberg)!!

I suppose she means that if it's done by a Clinton then it is "pass".........

Greg

Actually Roman Polanski. See, if it's done by a crackhead, it's rape. If it's done by a famous Hollywood type, it's not really rape, even when the victim is 13 and drugged.

I've been advocating that Polanksi face Justice for years. he's scum!!

Greg

What is wrong with people? Too much exposure to zero morales. What could someone possibly have in common with someone not an adult. It's totally purely sexual, nothing else.

Totally, purely sexual...yeah? Bet it raised his morale; it would most thirteen year old boys'. Mine was about zero and very frustrated. A little 'kindness' from an older woman would have been good. I guess a lot of posters here don't understand boys. Those of us who have been through male adolescence know nothing was done that harmed the kid.

[/QUOTE]

Actually Roman Polanski. See, if it's done by a crackhead, it's rape. If it's done by a famous Hollywood type, it's not really rape, even when the victim is 13 and drugged.[/QUOTE]

Greg[/QUOTE]

He faced 'justice' and admitted his wrong doing. What he escaped was punishment. The U.S. has not succeeded in extraditing him, but it's still active.

Actually Roman Polanski. See, if it's done by a crackhead, it's rape. If it's done by a famous Hollywood type, it's not really rape, even when the victim is 13 and drugged.[/QUOTE]

Greg[/QUOTE]

He faced 'justice' and admitted his wrong doing. What he escaped was punishment. The U.S. has not succeeded in extraditing him, but it's still active.[/QUOTE]
He has served NO TIME!! No Justice YET!!

Greg

Gets stranger

It looks like no crime at all. It's another Mary Jane Leturneau. She and her guy started when he was 13 and they have now been married for years and have several children.

Mary Jane went to jail as you'll recall.
Sure she did. Fat lot of good it did. She wasted her time until he turned 18.

Yes, but laws were broken and she did time for it. Same thing needs to happen with this woman.

Gets stranger

Most or all female teachers that has sexual relationship with kids are whites.
It happened that I was in Corona, Ca last year when one of the supplier mentioned this case during lunch.

CORONA: Former Centennial teacher pleads guilty to sex with students (UPDATE)

Here is a list of white teachers that molest their student.

The big list: Female teachers with students

Beaners fuck em young. You want to dispute that?

You want to dispute that you're a douchebag?

She purportedly has applied for the vacant sex education position open at the school.

She submitted these head shots couple with Real Life experience to put her ahead of all the contenders

vera2n-5-web.jpg
This kind of picture is not going to get someone a job as a teacher...not in a normal school.

Houston and regions around Houston are not know for their quality of their teachers, and rape cases in this area is not unusual...

And if for some crazy reason you can lets look at the need to build that wall.

What the fuck does a wall have to do with any of what is going on in this thread?

I love it when fringers all of a sudden want to change the subject when you damn well know I can back up my claim that teachers affairs with children in the Houston region is not uncommon.

Do you think building a wall will stop that?

You do know you either have to have a visa to be a teacher here or a resident or citizen, and my bet the percentage of illegal aliens teaching is slim to none.

Teacher rapes student in houston - Bing News

Teacher rapes student in houston - Bing

So now I have shown it is not as uncommon as you like to believe and the reality is that I do know for a fact that they were importing teachers from the Philippines on a work visa in the early 2000's but HISD suspended the program, so how would have a wall stopped those teachers from being imported?

Gets stranger

Nah....you're thinking about the mexicans who routinely screw the underaged.

What is wrong with people? Too much exposure to zero morales. What could someone possibly have in common with someone not an adult. It's totally purely sexual, nothing else.

Totally, purely sexual...yeah? Bet it raised his morale; it would most thirteen year old boys'. Mine was about zero and very frustrated. A little 'kindness' from an older woman would have been good. I guess a lot of posters here don't understand boys. Those of us who have been through male adolescence know nothing was done that harmed the kid.

What if it was a gay MAN who molested the boy? What if this was a 13-year-old GIRL?

Gets stranger

Nah....you're thinking about the mexicans who routinely screw the underaged.

I know many white guys that act like Mexicans...

What the hell 13 yr old male would report such a teacher. Is the boy gay or something? WTF? When I was 13 we dreamed of having teachers like this. What happened?

Doesn't it occur to you that this woman must be crazy? Would you want to be involved with a crazy adult woman as a vulnerable child? Like it or not, at 13 years old, you are vulnerable and easily manipulated, whether you be a boy or girl.

Gosh, I hear you GROWN men complain about how women have "broken your wittle heart" or put you through the wringer. Imagine the HAVOC wreaked on a 13-year-old brain by a woman like that? You people are nucking futs. :D Obviously you have no children of your own. Maybe that's a good thing because your role as a parent is to protect them, not high five them for getting involved with some insane woman.

How could a grown adult woman get sexual pleasure from a bumbling 13-year-old child? Yeesh. I imagine he can't last very long for one thing. For another thing, is his penis even fully developed yet? He probably doesn't even have pubes yet. Lol. :D

What if it was a gay MAN who molested the boy? What if this was a 13-year-old GIRL?

It would be totally different, as addressed earlier in another post.

Forum List

Back