Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

This woman is simply disgusting.

Texas teacher who 'got pregnant' with 13-year-old student charged with child sex abuse
Police had issued a warrant for the arrest of the 24-year-old English teacher

A Texan teacher who went on the run after becoming pregnant following an alleged relationship with a 13-year-old pupil, has handed herself in and been charged with child abuse.

English teacher Alexandria Vera, 24, turned herself over to police after a warrant was issued for her arrest. Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said she turned herself in on Wednesday morning in the town of Conroe, and that she was charged before being released on a bond of $100,000.

"She turned herself in, in the company of a bail agent. Bail has been provided and she has just left," Lt Brady Fitzgerald of the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office told The Indepen

Teacher who 'got pregnant' with pupil charged with child sex abuse
Another Conservative slut.

Texas teacher who 'got pregnant' with 13-year-old student charged with child sex abuse

A Texan teacher who went on the run after becoming pregnant following an alleged relationship with a 13-year-old pupil, has handed herself in and been charged with child abuse.

English teacher Alexandria Vera, 24, turned herself over to police after a warrant was issued for her arrest. Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said she turned herself in on Wednesday morning in the town of Conroe, and that she was charged before being released on a bond of $100,000.

"She turned herself in, in the company of a bail agent. Bail has been provided and she has just left," Lt Brady Fitzgerald of the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office told The Indepen

And stupid! Good grief! How stupid. Throwing away your career and your life for a fling with a child? Holy smokes. Something is definitely not functioning in the gray matter with this one.

What if a pretty woman had seduced me at thirteen? Hmm...
I have very fond memories of that.

No wonder why you're so weird. Lol.
It is not weird for a 13 year old boy to want to get laid, especially by a real woman rather than some giddy little girlfriend near is own age.

Wait, weren't you like 7? What would some woman want with a little boy? Lol. Something is wrong with her.
7?

What if a pretty woman had seduced me at thirteen? Hmm...
I have very fond memories of that.

No wonder why you're so weird. Lol.
It is not weird for a 13 year old boy to want to get laid, especially by a real woman rather than some giddy little girlfriend near is own age.

Wait, weren't you like 7? What would some woman want with a little boy? Lol. Something is wrong with her.
7?

Who knows with you?

She's pretty so she's clearly not a liberal. Ill give you that at least.

I would never have breathed a word about her indiscretion......unless she told me it was over.
I figure I'd have that shit till I was tired of it.
And she damn well better put in her best effort or my tongue might start wagging.

Oh yeah, that sounds like a 13 year old. Stop being stupid. No one is impressed.

She's pretty....

You must be really hard up. Get some standards.

I would never have breathed a word about her indiscretion......unless she told me it was over.
And she damn well better put in her best effort or my tongue might start wagging.

Oh yeah, that sounds like a 13 year old. Stop being stupid. No one is impressed.

Just because you dont have that killer instinct....

She's pretty....

LOL Yea right, like you would turn that down. Ah I get it, you play for the other team. It's OK , you can admit it these days without shame.

Yeah, you're a real hero. Grow the fuck up, clown.

She's pretty....

LOL Yea right, like you would turn that down. ....

Holy crap, you must be one desperate, blue-balled loser to be that hard up.

Dont blame me if your balls didnt drop till laaaaaaaate in life.

Children's Services needs to check these parents out, surely a law was broken allowing your very underage child to have a sexual relationship with an adult.

Show's over, clown. You can stop dancing now. What a joke.

Show's over, clown. You can stop dancing now. What a joke.

Dont blame me for being a late bloomer......

She's pretty....

LOL Yea right, like you would turn that down. ....

Holy crap, you must be one desperate, blue-balled loser to be that hard up.

It's OK, you can admit it. We know you like men.

Forum List

Back