🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

These women are carrying signs that say that they are sluts.

So being raped would seem to be a badge of honor for them.

After all isn't that the ultimate goal of being a slut and slut like behavior?

Are you crazy?

Its not about sluts, its about clothing being used as excuse, reason or justification to rape women.

American women are viewed as sluts and whores all over the world.

So these women carrying signs and bragging about being a slut just reinforces the negative stereotype of American women.

Yes we know what muslims think about anything not muslim.

Are you crazy?

Its not about sluts, its about clothing being used as excuse, reason or justification to rape women.

Even if we had all our women dressed like mother teresa there would still be rapes, the clothing is just an excuse. I am in awe of the people on this thread saying that women deserve to be raped because of how they are dressed.:evil:

Are you crazy?

Even if we had all our women dressed like mother teresa there would still be rapes, the clothing is just an excuse. I am in awe of the people on this thread saying that women deserve to be raped because of how they are dressed.:evil:

Which is why i said what i did with my first post about burkas.

Western women dress like sluts and prostitutes.

Then they get rapeed and can't quite figure out why it happened. :cuckoo:

So explain why muslim woman get raped
I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

Then I looked up the number of rapes in Saudi Arabia per year .

It was something like 22

So you tell me what the differences is?
Oh Lord Almighty! :lol:

Why aren't there as many rapes in Saudi Arabia? Probably the same reason there are fewer in Japan as well: BECAUSE THEY AREN'T REPORTED!

I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

It was something like 22

Why aren't there as many rapes in Saudi Arabia? Probably the same reason there are fewer in Japan as well: BECAUSE THEY AREN'T REPORTED!

I would think there are more reported in japan then saudi arabia. Mainly because the jappenese don't kill or punish women for being raped.

He doesn't get the reporting thing.

That's fine if wimmen wanna' dress as sluts, but they shouldn't get all upset when I "check em out". (And I do!)

But what happened to the "You should respect me for my mind and not my body" ideal that feminists used to espouse?

It was something like 22

Exactly. If you reported you were raped in Saudi Arabia you'd be executed.

you're trolling..
Nope

American women have a terrible reputation throughout Europe .

Having traveled to Europe many times..I definitely know this is incorrect.

Yeah, I'd like to find an objective resource to settle this, but I cannot.

My experience has been that European girls (particularly in Eastern Europe) are much more sheltered from the constant bombardment of commercial media's selling of sex. But how this is possible, with much more promiscueous programming on European TV, I cannot explain.

Perhaps there's really no difference, but rather a difference in perception.

Your thinking is the fact that he regained some sense of decency, after initiating forced affection, and a rape that didn't happen justifies sometimes rape isn't violent.

If he had raped her, it would have been a violent act. As mentioned already - it was even minus the rape.

Too many strawmen and intentionally disingenuous mischaracterizations to bother with.

You're clearly 'one of those'. :rolleyes:

Duly noted and have a nice day. :thup:

Clearly, you've both started happy hour earlier than me.:(
Nope no me.

he defends his position that rape isn't violent using a non rape incident where the woman admits to being man handled against her wishes

Could be he is no stranger to man handling woman :eusa_whistle:

Here is a question. What if a man has some sex thing for women in head scarves. Would it be that woman's fault for wearing a head scarf and that somehow it was a come on to him to rape her? Is it her fault she got raped?

So how does wearing certain clothing get her raped? Its not as if she is drunk and having sex.

I'm still trying to find the answer to that myself. Something I learned in the Middle East is that raw desire is all about passion and seduction and that is 100% mental. Penthouse pets spread eagle naked are nothing compared to a sensual woman maintaining a man's focus on her best assets, her eyes and her voice.

A burqa only accentuates those.

Interesting if a burka/scarves accentuates erotic parts of a woman, the eyes and the voice, are woman wearing them sluts and should be raped for showing their eyes and speaking? And if they are raped its their faults?

burkas cover the eyes as well, just saying.

While technically correct that a burqa covers the eyes, it is semi-transparent. She can see out and others can see in. However the niqab clearly exposes the eyes and nothing else.

Forum List

Back