🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

Yes, I deny the Holohoax.

But, I do love women.. :eusa_angel:

Here is a question. What if a man has some sex thing for women in head scarves. Would it be that woman's fault for wearing a head scarf and that somehow it was a come on to him to rape her? Is it her fault she got raped?

I wouldn't doubt if half of all rape cases are fraudulent.

Girl goes out and gets drunk and then has sex.

The next day she regrets her whore behavior.

So she claims rape the next day in order to absolving herself of any petsonal guilt.

So how does wearing certain clothing get her raped? Its not as if she is drunk and having sex.

I'm still trying to find the answer to that myself. Something I learned in the Middle East is that raw desire is all about passion and seduction and that is 100% mental. Penthouse pets spread eagle naked are nothing compared to a sensual woman maintaining a man's focus on her best assets, her eyes and her voice.

A burqa only accentuates those.

Interesting if a burka/scarves accentuates erotic parts of a woman, the eyes and the voice, are woman wearing them sluts and should be raped for showing their eyes and speaking? And if they are raped its their faults?

burkas cover the eyes as well, just saying.

Western women dress like sluts and prostitutes.

Then they get rapeed and can't quite figure out why it happened. :cuckoo:

So explain why muslim woman get raped
I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

Then I looked up the number of rapes in Saudi Arabia per year .

It was something like 22

So you tell me what the differences is?

Just like how there's no homos in Iran, right? :lol:

I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

It was something like 22

if your stats are correct which I have a hard time believing...the difference is the FACT that women over there are punished ( killed and or beaten by family members) for being raped and it goes unreported.

Gang-rape victim faces lashes

Gang-rape victim faces lashes | News.com.au

Rape Victim Stoned to Death Was 13, U.N. Says

Rape Victim Stoned to Death in Somalia Was 13, U.N. Says - NYTimes.com

It was something like 22

:doubt: The difference is the legal record... Not so much over there...

Then they get raped and can't quite figure out why it happened. :cuckoo:

Doesn't matter what girls "figure"... Or their physical attire... :cuckoo:

How do YOU figure it's OK if rape should occur without legal repercussion for the violent offender...?

These women are carrying signs that say that they are sluts.

So being raped would seem to be a badge of honor for them.

After all isn't that the ultimate goal of being a slut and slut like behavior?

r-SLUTWALKUNITEDSTATESCITY-large570.jpg

Toronto police constable Michael Sanguinetti thought he was offering the key to rape prevention. "I'm not supposed to say this," he told a group of students at an Osgoode Hall Law School safety forum on January 24, but to prevent being sexually assaulted, “Avoid dressing like sluts.”

Despite Sanguinetti’s subsequent written apology and promises of further professional training, the victim-blaming gaffe heard round the world sparked a movement that began in Canada but is now sweeping the United States and abroad: SlutWalks.

“We had just had enough,” said Heather Jarvis, who founded SlutWalk Toronto with friend Sonya Barnett. “It isn’t about just one idea or one police officer who practices victim blaming, it’s about changing the system and doing something constructive with anger and frustration.”

While Jarvis, 25, and Barnett, 38, initially expected only 200–300 people to show their support, upwards of 3,000 massed on the streets of Toronto on April 3 -- some wearing jeans and a T-shirt; others in outfits more appropriate for a Victoria's Secret fashion show: thigh-highs, lingerie, stilettos -- and marched to police headquarters. Their goal: to shift the paradigm of mainstream rape culture, which they believe focuses on analyzing the behavior of the victim rather than that of the perpetrator.

“The idea that there is some aesthetic that attracts sexual assault or even keeps you safe from sexual assault is inaccurate, ineffective and even dangerous,” said Jarvis. She recalled a sign at the march that read: "It was Christmas day. I was 14 and raped in a stairwell wearing snowshoes and layers. Did I deserve it too?"

Since the movement’s inception, the SlutWalk campaign has gone viral. Facebook groups have been emerging to promote satellite SlutWalks in Europe, Asia, Australia and most major US cities. Asheville, Dallas, Hartford, Boston and Rochester will host SlutWalks between now and May 7.

The ubiquity of a rape culture that attributes sexual assault to a woman’s dress or expression of sexuality (both in the court of law as well as in the court of public opinion) helps explain the movement’s widespread resonance and popularity.

:clap2:

No.

Contrary to popular belief..women enjoy sex.

They do not enjoy violence.

It was something like 22

Hmm..were they all executed?

:uhoh3:

Their whole point is they reserve the right to dress however scantily they wish and still refuse to accept the premise that men shouldn't be bound to control their impulses. Controlling violent urges is not the responsibility of the victim and men who are too weak to control themselves are pathetic and lame.

Dog-in-burqa.jpg

As if it isn’t bad enough that many Muslim women in the Middle East are
forced to wear burqas — now a new edict insists female dogs must wear
them, too.

“Muslim men got upset watching male dogs sniffing females and then
mounting them in public,” says Omar Jahal, a Muslim sociologist. “They
found it indecent. The dog burqas nip that in the bud.”

The canine burqas — called barkas — cover everything but the animal’s
eyes and ears.

Women in Muslim countries are required to wear burqas so that men don’t
become sexually aroused.

“In a society where even a woman’s ankle is enough to trigger an uproar
that she’s being suggestive, it’s not absurd to say that the sight of
dogs going at it the streets can have a similar effect,” says Jamal.

“Quite frankly, I think some of the men were jealous that their dogs
were having more fun than they were.”

Sparkie's Review » Muslim Dogs Must Wear ‘Barkas’

American women are viewed as sluts and whores all over the world.

So these women carrying signs and bragging about being a slut just reinforces the negative stereotype of American women.

So these women carrying signs and bragging about being a slut just reinforces the negative stereotype of American women.

Too bad for those who are too dumb to think beyond stereotypes then...

it's a lie anyway. americans are considered incredibly puritanical by a large segment of the world.

well, except for fundie loons.

it's a lie anyway. americans are considered incredibly puritanical by a large segment of the world.

Young American women are notorious for going on a vacation to Europe and having Sex with every guy they can get their hands on .

Young American women are notorious for going on a vacation to Europe and having Sex with every guy they can get their hands on .

Muslim men are notorious for being so lame they can't control their urges and feel the need to treat their women like dogs...

Oh goodie...another thread designed for this board's misogynists to say horrible things about women while pretending that they are merely acting as fashion consultants.

My guess is about half the posts of you right-thinking, sex disapproving moralists --you self proclaiming "manly men" -- are nothing more that the toxic spew of a bunch of closeted women-hating homos.

Every time a war of the sexes thread pops up my suspicions about a lot of you lads are confirmed by the ugliness and jealousy you expose about yourselves in your musings about womankind.

If manly-men nancyboys are trying to hide in the closet, you're not doing a very good job of it.

Everything you boys post about women just telegraphs​

FLAMING BACKDOOR
JOCKEY ALERT

Last edited:

Forum List

Back