SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

Too bad for those who are too dumb to think beyond stereotypes then...

it's a lie anyway. americans are considered incredibly puritanical by a large segment of the world.

well, except for fundie loons.
Young American women are notorious for going on a vacation to Europe and having Sex with every guy they can get their hands on .

:lol: And so are traditional Muslim men.

oops!

Nope

American women have a terrible reputation throughout Europe .

Having traveled to Europe many times..I definitely know this is incorrect.

Yeah, I'd like to find an objective resource to settle this, but I cannot.

My experience has been that European girls (particularly in Eastern Europe) are much more sheltered from the constant bombardment of commercial media's selling of sex. But how this is possible, with much more promiscueous programming on European TV, I cannot explain.

Perhaps there's really no difference, but rather a difference in perception.

really? my experience is that europeans have a much healthier attitude toward nudity and sex than americans. you can find violence all over american tv's. but show a naked boob and all hell breaks loose.

"Burqas Gone Wild"

burqa.jpg

Having traveled to Europe many times..I definitely know this is incorrect.

My experience has been that European girls (particularly in Eastern Europe) are much more sheltered from the constant bombardment of commercial media's selling of sex. But how this is possible, with much more promiscueous programming on European TV, I cannot explain.

really? my experience is that europeans have a much healthier attitude toward nudity and sex than americans. you can find violence all over american tv's. but show a naked boob and all hell breaks loose.

Maybe by "sheltered" I mean nonplussed?

Perhaps Europeans are so accustomed to The Naked Boob, that they appear innocent to Americans, who cannot conceive of a reason for their laisse faire attitude toward sex, except to conclude they are IGNORANT TO EVUL!!!

Obviously, they will burn in hell for eternity.:doubt:

Perhaps Europeans are so accustomed to The Naked Boob, that they appear innocent to Americans, who cannot conceive of a reason for their laisse faire attitude toward sex, except to conclude they are IGNORANT TO EVUL!!!

that's probably a better word. and i think they view a little sexuality as healthy, which is why it might appear more innocent... they don't lose their minds over it.

in our country, people are more comfortable with graphic violence. i find that a lot more offensive than boobs.

Western women dress like sluts and prostitutes.

Then they get rapeed and can't quite figure out why it happened. :cuckoo:

So explain why muslim woman get raped
I recently looked up the number of rapes in the United States. It was around 150,000 per year.

Then I looked up the number of rapes in Saudi Arabia per year .

It was something like 22

So you tell me what the differences is?

Women who are owned by the men in their lives tend not to report rape.

Rape should be kept where it belongs.
In the family:​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNw-OFUGLbw&feature=related"]YouTube - Family Guy - Trying To Grab Some Boob(Sparta Remix)[/ame]​

Your on to something, maybe clothes are the problem. I never hear about any gang rapes or women being assaulted at nudist colonies.

have you ever seen diane arbus' pictures of nudists?

No, whats that?

diane arbus was a photographer who committed suicide. she was married to allan arbus the actor (sydney, the shrink on M.A.S.H.) and photographed what she called "freaks". among them were a lot of photos of nudists. i don't know if any of them are in this link, b/c i can't open it at work.

Diane Arbus Artworks for Sale

Last edited:

No, whats that?

diane arbus was a photographer who committed suicide. she was married to allan arbus the actor (sydney, the shrink on M.A.S.H.) and photographed what she called "freaks". among them were a lot of photos of nudists. i don't know if any of them are in this link, b/c i can't open it at work.

AHHHHHHHHH:eek:

BEWBIES!!!!!:eek:

MY EYES!!!!!:eek:

No, whats that?

Hmm was she a nudist too or just taking pics of them?

that's probably a better word. and i think they view a little sexuality as healthy, which is why it might appear more innocent... they don't lose their minds over it.

in our country, people are more comfortable with graphic violence. i find that a lot more offensive than boobs.

Sex is healthy! Gosh..why is it in America we try to make this not so. Sex is a good thing. It should be between consenting adults. Simple as that.

No, whats that?

Hmm was she a nudist too or just taking pics of them?

as far as i know, she just took pictures of them. her work is really intersting.

Sex is healthy! Gosh..why is it in America we try to make this not so. Sex is a good thing. It should be between consenting adults. Simple as that.

Sodomite.

[diane arbus was a photographer who committed suicide. she was married to allan arbus the actor (sydney, the shrink on M.A.S.H.) and photographed what she called "freaks". among them were a lot of photos of nudists. i don't know if any of them are in this link, b/c i can't open it at work.

Absolutely disgusting!!!

Do you have anything more?:lol:

Forum List

Back