Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

They are still foaming about Duck Dynasty, I believe.

How about a breeder float bod?

How about a hetero float in your next parade?

I see you've never been to a Gay Pride Parade. There are always several floats and groups that are heterosexual that march....churchs, organizations, businesses. My parents drove the Red Cross van in the Gay Pride parade back home for a few years.

How would you like it?

I think I can arrange it.

Want it? You got it.

Yes. If it's an interesting group or float it can join all the others. We like long parades with lots of diverse groups in it.

This nut was at the last San Francisco gay pride parade.

nancy-pelosi-gay-pride-parade.jpg

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

I see you've never been to a Gay Pride Parade. There are always several floats and groups that are heterosexual that march....churchs, organizations, businesses. My parents drove the Red Cross van in the Gay Pride parade back home for a few years.

How would you like it?

Want it? You got it.

Yes. If it's an interesting group or float it can join all the others. We like long parades with lots of diverse groups in it.

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Take that kid to Mardi Gras instead.

How would you like it?

Want it? You got it.

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

So this is how a faggot couple will do to their adopted children take them where a man is butt naked?

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

So this is how a faggot couple will do to their adopted children take them where a man is butt naked?

Yep. Remember they have school curriculum out there in CA where they are teaching little boys about that kids age about the gay lifestyle and that it's okay to embrace it. Moral decency has flown out the window.

There is nothing provocative about their outfits or their dance routine. Had they been women, no one would have a problem with it. There is nothing perverted about what they are doing. The ugliness, the perception of nastiness, is in your minds, not in what they are doing. It is a matter of perception. You choose to say this is perversion: the perversion is in people's hate filled minds.

It works both ways. The lack of perversion, the beauty, the niceness is also a matter of perception and all in YOUR mind.

Your mind is also full of hate - for those who do not share you love of flaunted homosexuality.

Where did I express hate? Nowhere. And I didn't express love of homosexuality, flaunted or otherwise. Are you incapable of thinking in anything other than extremes? I think it is a live and let live thing. Apparently your religion tells you it is a perversion, or at least that is what you think your religion tells you. I don't have to accept your religious beliefs, expecially when they are full of narrow mindedness and hatred. I think it is a live and let live world. What adults do together is not hurting you and shouldn't be your business. What I saw in the parade, the dancing and the outfits, is no different than thousands of female dance teams do in parades all over the country. You have no problem with their skimpy outfits and their dance routines. It is bias based on your censuring of homosexuality; but others do not need to accept your perspective that it is a perversion, and certainly we don't need to accept your obvious hatred of gays.

Where did you express hate? Well you are very rude and insult people who disagree with you. But as its Christmas I'll change 'hate' to 'extreme dislike' just to make you happy.

May I remove two of your misconceptions? I, as a militant atheist, have no religion.
My gay friends and relations would laugh at your notion that I hate gays. And some would agree with me that 'gay pride' is as daft as 'straight pride'.

Here is something I actually do hate: the oppression and sometimes killing of homosexuals in places like Iran.

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Yep. Remember they have school curriculum out there in CA where they are teaching little boys about that kids age about the gay lifestyle and that it's okay to embrace it. Moral decency has flown out the window.

And they wonder why we oppose faggots adopting.

Didn't read the whole thread but did watch the first vid of the Prancing Elite comment. They seem to be nice guys. Polite. A bit upset about the reception they got, assuming the parade coordinators informed the public their routine, etc.

Do I think it was disgusting? No. Do I think they deserved to be jeered? No. Do I think the parade people fucked up? A resounding YES, especially with this DD fiasco going on. It was like a slap in the face and who was it that got slapped? Those guys dancing. Shame on the parade people for putting them in that position where they thought it would be more "tolerant" with that performance...and guess what folks? It WOULD HAVE probably been more toleranted until GLAAD pulled that stunt about Phil Robertson.

I keep saying it and I don't know if anyone is letting it sink in so I will say it again:

For all the step FORWARD the gay community has fought for, begged for, weeped for....GLAAD just pulled them back to step one with their bullshit actions concerning the public that are straight. And this is the fallout. Nice, polite, caring, loving, giving, gays are now going to be bitchslapped all over the place. No more forward steps. Just a helluvalot of backlash and I find that pretty damn sad.

Didn't read the whole thread but did watch the first vid of the Prancing Elite comment. They seem to be nice guys. Polite. A bit upset about the reception they got, assuming the parade coordinators informed the public their routine, etc.

Do I think it was disgusting? No. Do I think they deserved to be jeered? No. Do I think the parade people fucked up? A resounding YES, especially with this DD fiasco going on. It was like a slap in the face and who was it that got slapped? Those guys dancing. Shame on the parade people for putting them in that position where they thought it would be more "tolerant" with that performance...and guess what folks? It WOULD HAVE probably been more toleranted until GLAAD pulled that stunt about Phil Robertson.

I keep saying it and I don't know if anyone is letting it sink in so I will say it again:

For all the step FORWARD the gay community has fought for, begged for, weeped for....GLAAD just pulled them back to step one with their bullshit actions concerning the public that are straight. And this is the fallout. Nice, polite, caring, loving, giving, gays are now going to be bitchslapped all over the place. No more forward steps. Just a helluvalot of backlash and I find that pretty damn sad.

How about post #161 at the san fran gay pride parade./ Is that what we are to expect gay couples to do? Take their adopted children to those things? and watch old men walk around with no clothes on?

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Are you aware that picture wasn't taken at a gay pride parade like you stated? Why do you lie?

The picture is from the Bay to Breakers run and nudity was prevalent among both men and women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_to_Breakers
Using common sense, you would know the nut I was referring too was Nancy Pelosi and she was indeed at the gay parade in San Francisco. Now let me ask you something. Do you think it is appropriate to take children that boys age to functions like the gay parades where full nudity and the flaunting of sexuality is prevalent? Yes or No

Last edited:

How about post #161 at the san fran gay pride parade./ Is that what we are to expect gay couples to do? Take their adopted children to those things? and watch old men walk around with no clothes on?

No. That old man should have been arrested for indecent exposure. And, all the gay folks I know would have been shocked and dismayed as well as any straights.

There are bad people in every culture, BigR.

Forum List

Back