Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

How about post #161 at the san fran gay pride parade./ Is that what we are to expect gay couples to do? Take their adopted children to those things? and watch old men walk around with no clothes on?

No. That old man should have been arrested for indecent exposure. And, all the gay folks I know would have been shocked and dismayed as well as any straights.

There are bad people in every culture, BigR.

And as usual, the rw's don't hold parents responsible.

Guess who took him there.
So it's ok to do sick perverted things in public?

And as usual, the rw's don't hold parents responsible.

Guess who took him there.

If you watch the interview, they sprang this on people. People bringing kids to the Christmas parade had no idea at all that a lewd gay drag troop would be gyrating in skimpy santa suits. If that had been advertised, the kids would not have been there.

It was akin to a creep in the park naked in a trench coat walking up to a family and flashing them. The parents are responsible for the creeps.

And, since you rw's are so intent on trying to force people to think all southerners are racist, homophobic, anti-Christian, anti-America like the Robertsons ...

Last Gay Standing - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/29/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

I read your post and said too myself, what the fuck is this turd talking about?

Southerns are anti christian anti America? Racist?

Homophobic? ok you got me their yes just because I hate sick perverted acts and that makes me Homophobic I guess that's just something I can live with.

Hell there's anti christian every where even here in this forum
Anti America? even in liberal heartland Massachusetts the boston bombers lived at Cambridge, Mass. They spewed their hate for America in the open and most people their played no attention too their rants because it was said t be an everyday thing thing because someone was spewing the same old shit.

oh and yes their are racist every where whites, blacks Indians Latinos

I didn't consider them lewd in their dancing. Then again, I watch RuPaul so.....

Anywho...the people in charge of putting the parade together KNEW what the latest brouhaha was about. Methinks it was a deliberate attempt to cause a ruckus. In short...the war has begun.

Again...thank GLAAD, GQ and A&E for what is going to happen.

In that parade, all the reindeer are named 'Prancer'...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Better than Twinkletoes, I suppose...
teeth_smile.gif

Last edited:
BigR...did you watch the vid of what the gay guys said? Now tell me they were in on doing this, knowing in advance it was to rub noses in faces after the DD thing going on. You can't. Can you?? I don't know. What is your take on what those guy said? I saw them as surprised, confused, sorry they upset folks, and said they had no clue why they were being jeered because they were specifically INVITED. Bet they didn't even know about the A&E shit going on. They were too busy focusing on practicing their dances.

Did they strike you as evil people out to rub noses? Or did they strike you are "wtf? What is going on? We are so sorry!".

article-0-1A42510900000578-22_634x418.jpg

So what is terrifying Republicans more? The fact they are "gay" or the fact they are "black"? Or is it all that dark "man skin" decorated in red felt and white faux fur?

BigR...did you watch the vid of what the gay guys said? Now tell me they were in on doing this, knowing in advance it was to rub noses in faces after the DD thing going on. You can't. Can you?? I don't know. What is your take on what those guy said? I saw them as surprised, confused, sorry they upset folks, and said they had no clue why they were being jeered because they were specifically INVITED. Bet they didn't even know about the A&E shit going on. They were too busy focusing on practicing their dances.

Did they strike you as evil people out to rub noses? Or did they strike you are "wtf? What is going on? We are so sorry!".

Yes I know they were invited, but they could have toned it down but they did not, they used it has a means to spread their agenda.

So what is terrifying Republicans more? The fact they are "gay" or the fact they are "black"?
They're not 'terrifying' Republicans...

They're OFFENDING people of all political stripes who believe that homosexuality is unclean, creepy, repugnant, filthy and an aberration in the eyes of Man, Nature and God...

Nobody's 'terrified' of Froot Loops...

Repelled, revolted, disgusted, sickened, nauseated, contemptuous... well, mebbe...

Yes I know they were invited, but they could have toned it down but they did not, they used it has a means to spread their agenda.

We will just have to agree to disagree then because I see it as them being USED for someone elses agenda.

We will just have to agree to disagree then because I see it as them being USED for someone elses agenda.

They alone were in control of their act and how they would portray what they were doing.

So what is terrifying Republicans more? The fact they are "gay" or the fact they are "black"?

They're OFFENDING people of all political stripes who believe that homosexuality is unclean, creepy, repugnant, filthy and an aberration in the eyes of Man, Nature and God...

Repelled, revolted, disgusted, sickened, nauseated, contemptuous... well, mebbe...

Because of all that dark "man skin" decorated in red felt and white faux fur? Ooh. Is it "revolted" or is it "mesmerized"? Republicans are so sensitive. Just a little "sumthin sumthin" makes them titter and drives them over the edge.

Because of all that dark "man skin" decorated in red felt and white faux fur? Ooh. Is it "revolted" or is it "mesmerized"? Republicans are so sensitive. Just a little "sumthin sumthin" makes them titter and drives them over the edge.
Only a racist would mention their race

They are still foaming about Duck Dynasty, I believe.

How about a breeder float bod?

How about a hetero float in your next parade?

I see you've never been to a Gay Pride Parade. There are always several floats and groups that are heterosexual that march....churchs, organizations, businesses. My parents drove the Red Cross van in the Gay Pride parade back home for a few years.

How would you like it?

I think I can arrange it.

Want it? You got it.

Yes. If it's an interesting group or float it can join all the others. We like long parades with lots of diverse groups in it.

I ruled with Rough Trade. You forget I'm from Toronto . Gay pride parade? You got to be kidding me. Helped start it. Lived on Isabella. I rocked out at David's before other's knew what it was baby.

Now this fucking sucks no matter which way you look at it.

Game on though. Now you've crossed the line.

Last edited:
"...Because of all that dark "man skin" decorated in red felt and white faux fur? Ooh. Is it "revolted" or is it "mesmerized"? Republicans are so sensitive. Just a little "sumthin sumthin" makes them titter and drives them over the edge."
Rubbish. I know plenty of loyal Union Democrats who want to vomit or hit something over the head when they see trash like that.

Last edited:

Seriously what are these guys doing except to piss in our faces and fuck us over?

I can't put it nicely because there is no nice way to put it.

Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

Hmmm.....I see.

Forum List

Back