Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

article-0-1A42510900000578-22_634x418.jpg

So what is terrifying Republicans more? The fact they are "gay" or the fact they are "black"?
They're not 'terrifying' Republicans...

They're OFFENDING people of all political stripes who believe that homosexuality is unclean, creepy, repugnant, filthy and an aberration in the eyes of Man, Nature and God...

Nobody's 'terrified' of Froot Loops...

Repelled, revolted, disgusted, sickened, nauseated, contemptuous... well, mebbe...

The pastor at mass said something really lovely tonight that I think many people on here who invoke Gods name have pretty clearly forgotten:

"Recently someone came up to me and, surprised, said "Father, you truly believe that God is love, don't you?" And I responded, "Of course I do, if God isn't love then this entire world is absurd"."

I believe that if God found anything repugnant, it would be the way in which you hate your fellow man. Because it is hate. And it will eat you alive inside.

"...Because of all that dark "man skin" decorated in red felt and white faux fur? Ooh. Is it "revolted" or is it "mesmerized"? Republicans are so sensitive. Just a little "sumthin sumthin" makes them titter and drives them over the edge."
Rubbish. I know plenty of loyal Union Democrats who want to vomit or hit something when they see trash like that.

So you admit the Democratic Party is a coalition made up of many different and diverse groups who work together for the good of the country and to fight Republicans who are damaging and dangerous. Got it!

"... Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing......... Hmmm.....I see."
Can't blame those good, decent townfolk for not wanting that Gay Shit paraded in front of their kids...

Just normal parents trying to protect their children from some of the filth of the world...

"...Because of all that dark "man skin" decorated in red felt and white faux fur? Ooh. Is it "revolted" or is it "mesmerized"? Republicans are so sensitive. Just a little "sumthin sumthin" makes them titter and drives them over the edge."
Rubbish. I know plenty of loyal Union Democrats who want to vomit or hit something when they see trash like that.

So you admit the Democratic Party is a coalition made up of many different and diverse groups who work together for the good of the country and to fight Republicans who are damaging and dangerous. Got it!
Put down the hooka, Junior... you're beginning to hallucinate...

You're the one that brought up Democratic Diversity this time.

article-0-1A42510900000578-22_634x418.jpg

So what is terrifying Republicans more? The fact they are "gay" or the fact they are "black"?

They're OFFENDING people of all political stripes who believe that homosexuality is unclean, creepy, repugnant, filthy and an aberration in the eyes of Man, Nature and God...

Repelled, revolted, disgusted, sickened, nauseated, contemptuous... well, mebbe...

The pastor at mass said something really lovely tonight that I think many people on here who invoke Gods name have pretty clearly forgotten:

"Recently someone came up to me and, surprised, said "Father, you truly believe that God is love, don't you?" And I responded, "Of course I do, if God isn't love then this entire world is absurd"."

I believe that if God found anything repugnant, it would be the way in which you hate your fellow man. Because it is hate. And it will eat you alive inside.

Obviously your pastor hasn't read Revelations. :lol: Tell him to get up to speed will ya?

It's the last book in the biggie called the Bible. Christ freaking rocks. Your pastor really needs to read the bible. You know. Word of God. Jehovah's bible. You know. The biggie.

Obviously your pastor hasn't read Revelations. :lol: Tell him to get up to speed will ya?

It's the last book in the biggie called the Bible. Christ freaking rocks. Your pastor really needs to read the bible. You know. Word of God. Jehovah's bible. You know. The biggie.

Yeah, what a dick he is, believing that God should be about love. Love for family, love for friends, giving of ourselves instead of being takers. How does a man like that live with himself?

Are we hitting crazy when anyone can accept this?

"... Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing......... Hmmm.....I see."
Can't blame those good, decent townfolk for not wanting that Gay Shit paraded in front of their kids...

Just normal parents trying to protect their children from some of the filth of the world...

Look at Phyllis Schlafly, considered the mother of the Conservative Movement in the United States.

Phyllis.jpg

She homeschooled her children. Had a strong father for her children, a husband she was completely subservient too. Did everything "right".

And still had a gay son.

Or Allen Keyes. Did everything right. Followed the Bible faithfully. A conservative's conservative.

And still had a gay daughter.

Keyes disowned his daughter, Schlafly didn't disown her son.

There is a name for children who are protected from the world. It's "victim". Because they haven't developed the ability to "cope". They were too sheltered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, what a dick he is, believing that God should be about love. Love for family, love for friends, giving of ourselves instead of being takers. How does a man like that live with himself?

But Jehovah is about love. But Jehovah demands we abide by his rules. And if you do not abide by those laid out for you, well frankly you're toast in the end game.

Pastor should be laying that straight out for you or he is one fucked up dude who is also going to fuck over his flock.

BTW I spent so many good years with the best of the best of LGBT. This kills me. My rock days in TO spent with so many good people.

I don't get it. I struggle with this daily. Minute by minute because I don't understand how my friends are such sinners because of their sexuality. I don't get it.

But I'm working on it. But I don't understand it.

Look at Phyllis Schlafly, considered the mother of the Conservative Movement in the United States.

Phyllis.jpg

She homeschooled her children. Had a strong father for her children, a husband she was completely subservient too. Did everything "right".

And still had a gay son.

Or Allen Keyes. Did everything right. Followed the Bible faithfully. A conservative's conservative.

And still had a gay daughter.

Keyes disowned his daughter, Schlafly didn't disown her son.

There is a name for children who are protected from the world. It's "victim". Because they haven't developed the ability to "cope". They were too sheltered.

Don't you understand that we struggle with this?

You seem to really not get it. If you really knew me in my rock and roll days everyone was gay around me :lol:

Picture it. Toronto. I'm working with Rough Trade. Carol Pope for heavens sakes. I was straight. Kevin and her came into Le Chateau and even though she knew I wasn't fair game she helped me get a place on Isabella when I was just a poor soul single mom.

All my buddies were gay. I was perfectly safe. No one hit on me. :eusa_angel: And I danced at the best clubs. David's was to die for.

So I struggle with this. They were my best friends. It's a real deal. It hurts.

Abomination….flaunting themselves….evil….disgusting…vile….
perversion…immoral…lack of common decency….
parading themselves in front of children…

cheerleaders_xlarge.jpeg

They aren't at a Christmas parade...

But yes, even so, normal people find men dancing in women's clothing like women disgusting. You aren't a normal person, so yea...

If The Big Book of Myths and Fables says it's wrong, then it must be wrong.

No questioning allowed.

Aversion to public displays of homosexuality is a universal thing, not a Christian thing. I am not a Christian, or part of any of the Abrahamic religions, but I find it disgusting.

ooops ... The guns for the blind clip is very funny but this the wrong one. Here's the one I meant to post. Gives me hope about the south. Maybe they're not all like the sicko Robertsons or the rw's here.

Last Gay Standing - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/29/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

You love getting fucked up the ass, I don't have a problem with it.It's a sin. We'll work it out in the end. But you tell me that Phil prefers a vagina and that bothers you...........we're going to have a problem up and coming.

You want to get bum fucked you get off me man.

Its only a sin if you're a Christian and you''re not. That makes it none of your business.

You're a sick little twitch who lies with every single post. Piss off.

It's also a sin in Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, to name a few...

Your anti-Christian prejudice is evident by singling them out.

There is universal condemnation of homosexuality across all major faiths. So attack all major faiths and stop singling out Christians.

Forum List

Back