Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

Didn't read the whole thread but did watch the first vid of the Prancing Elite comment. They seem to be nice guys. Polite. A bit upset about the reception they got, assuming the parade coordinators informed the public their routine, etc.

Do I think it was disgusting? No. Do I think they deserved to be jeered? No. Do I think the parade people fucked up? A resounding YES, especially with this DD fiasco going on. It was like a slap in the face and who was it that got slapped? Those guys dancing. Shame on the parade people for putting them in that position where they thought it would be more "tolerant" with that performance...and guess what folks? It WOULD HAVE probably been more toleranted until GLAAD pulled that stunt about Phil Robertson.

I keep saying it and I don't know if anyone is letting it sink in so I will say it again:

For all the step FORWARD the gay community has fought for, begged for, weeped for....GLAAD just pulled them back to step one with their bullshit actions concerning the public that are straight. And this is the fallout. Nice, polite, caring, loving, giving, gays are now going to be bitchslapped all over the place. No more forward steps. Just a helluvalot of backlash and I find that pretty damn sad.

How about post #161 at the san fran gay pride parade./ Is that what we are to expect gay couples to do? Take their adopted children to those things? and watch old men walk around with no clothes on?

No. That old man should have been arrested for indecent exposure. And, all the gay folks I know would have been shocked and dismayed as well as any straights.

There are bad people in every culture, BigR.

I seems like that's not an isolated thing it seems that it happens in a lot of gay pride bull shit.
Google naked man at gay pride parade Image.

So this is how a faggot couple will do to their adopted children take them where a man is butt naked?

Yep. Remember they have school curriculum out there in CA where they are teaching little boys about that kids age about the gay lifestyle and that it's okay to embrace it. Moral decency has flown out the window.

And they wonder why we oppose faggots adopting.

Ok, what does that have to do with gay people adopting?

It seems you are the one foaming about Phil, Mrs. bodecea. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, you need to read my posts on this matter Mr. Meister before you jump the gun.....again. :eusa_whistle:

Just what am I suppose to read from the post in which you stated,
"They are still foaming about Duck Dynasty, I believe."?

:lol: How sad to be you....you think that I'm foaming about Phil and you haven't even bothered to read up on my take on this whole silly thing. You certainly are consistant with your going off on stuff based on nothing, aren't you? :D

How about post #161 at the san fran gay pride parade./ Is that what we are to expect gay couples to do? Take their adopted children to those things? and watch old men walk around with no clothes on?

No. That old man should have been arrested for indecent exposure. And, all the gay folks I know would have been shocked and dismayed as well as any straights.

I seems like that's not an isolated thing it seems that it happens in a lot of gay pride bull shit.

I know. I have been to a few gay pride parades. Most are just having fun..kinda like mardi gras...jumping around, happy, and just enjoying themselves. But then, you have the assholes and assholes come in every size, color and race/culture. They are the ones jiggling their junk, sucking on dildos, being obnoxious. Those around them condemn them...but they don't care and further their antics just to piss folks off. Most are removed from the parade if they can be caught.

Should children be at gay pride parades? No. And they also shouldn't be at circuses, rodeos or those fake wrestling crap arena. Children should be allowed to be children until they are old enough to make up their own minds what they want to witness or see or hear. But then again, some parents can be assholes too. Straight and gay.

Didn't read the whole thread but did watch the first vid of the Prancing Elite comment. They seem to be nice guys. Polite. A bit upset about the reception they got, assuming the parade coordinators informed the public their routine, etc.

Do I think it was disgusting? No. Do I think they deserved to be jeered? No. Do I think the parade people fucked up? A resounding YES, especially with this DD fiasco going on. It was like a slap in the face and who was it that got slapped? Those guys dancing. Shame on the parade people for putting them in that position where they thought it would be more "tolerant" with that performance...and guess what folks? It WOULD HAVE probably been more toleranted until GLAAD pulled that stunt about Phil Robertson.

I keep saying it and I don't know if anyone is letting it sink in so I will say it again:

For all the step FORWARD the gay community has fought for, begged for, weeped for....GLAAD just pulled them back to step one with their bullshit actions concerning the public that are straight. And this is the fallout. Nice, polite, caring, loving, giving, gays are now going to be bitchslapped all over the place. No more forward steps. Just a helluvalot of backlash and I find that pretty damn sad.

Kindly provide the following evidence:

1. That picture was at a gay pride parade

2. That was a gay couple

3. That child was adopted

TIA

Google naked people at Mardi Gras. :D

Kindly provide the following evidence:

1. That picture was at a gay pride parade

2. That was a gay couple

TIA

I did
I said in an earlier post to Google naked man at gay pride parade Image.
And their is a link in the post below

OH by the way that photo was not even taken at San Fran gay pride parade

A naked man at an (apparent) "gay pride" parade offending a child (to the point of appearing about to cry) with his unnecessarily, illegally exposed, apparently offensive-looking, built-in urinary-reproductive apparatus?

The Canadian Sentinel: Which One Do 'Progressives' Find 'Offensive'?

2. That was a gay couple

I don't know of any straight couple that would take their child to anything like that

Does it matter if the child was adopted or not he should not have been their.

Google naked people at Mardi Gras. :D

No thank you that was quite enough.

Actually, you need to read my posts on this matter Mr. Meister before you jump the gun.....again. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: How sad to be you....you think that I'm foaming about Phil and you haven't even bothered to read up on my take on this whole silly thing. You certainly are consistant with your going off on stuff based on nothing, aren't you? :D

Wow! I never knew you could put that many words together in one post. :eek:

Having said that, you have a track record on this board, Mrs. bodecea.

san2.jpg

Get the family folk outta there and call-in an air strike... a little shake-and-nape should burn-out the infection...

I know. I have been to a few gay pride parades. Most are just having fun..kinda like mardi gras...jumping around, happy, and just enjoying themselves. But then, you have the assholes and assholes come in every size, color and race/culture. They are the ones jiggling their junk, sucking on dildos, being obnoxious. Those around them condemn them...but they don't care and further their antics just to piss folks off. Most are removed from the parade if they can be caught.

Yeah, not true. Not true at all. And this is the perfect time to repost this picture of a gay pride parade in the Heartland. Notice the signs in the backdrop of this perv performance that wasn't stopped on Main Street in broad daylight. In full view of his antics, his parade supporters follow behind him smiling ear to ear a holding up slogans describing what he's doing and advertising to all eyes, including children, that this the way to go... Oddly, the "asshole" spread eagle in sodomy-reception pose is sporting Mardi Gras beads. So much for "reasonable nice gays" turning on the guy and rejecting his lewd performance in front of kids.

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

Last edited:
There is nothing provocative about their outfits or their dance routine. Had they been women, no one would have a problem with it. There is nothing perverted about what they are doing. The ugliness, the perception of nastiness, is in your minds, not in what they are doing. It is a matter of perception. You choose to say this is perversion: the perversion is in people's hate filled minds.

That's absurd. Im all about gay people having equal rights, but the weird gay people who like to parade around like over sexualized strippers are wrong. There is no reason for men or women to be doing that in a public place where hundreds, or even thousands children have come to see a show. Standing up for gay rights shouldn't include excusing behavior like this. You are off your rocker bitch.

According to this, southerners in a small AL town have no problem with gays at all.

Moment of Zen - Guns for the Blind - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/29/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

ooops ... The guns for the blind clip is very funny but this the wrong one. Here's the one I meant to post. Gives me hope about the south. Maybe they're not all like the sicko Robertsons or the rw's here.

Last Gay Standing - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/29/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

You love getting fucked up the ass, I don't have a problem with it.It's a sin. We'll work it out in the end. But you tell me that Phil prefers a vagina and that bothers you...........we're going to have a problem up and coming.

You want to get bum fucked you get off me man.

Its only a sin if you're a Christian and you''re not. That makes it none of your business.

You're a sick little twitch who lies with every single post. Piss off.

And as usual, the rw's don't hold parents responsible.

Guess who took him there.

So much easier to just lie.

That's all they've got. Lies.

Why not say that again?
Do you think you have discovered something?

Logistically how do you get that many gay black men who are willing to put on this display in lower butt slobiavia unless they were parachuted by gay activists.

Planned and executed.,

Where did they go?

Seriously, if you had just read the article, all of your "questions" would be answered.

1. They were invited to perform at the parade.
2. They are a professional dance group, not a random selection of gay men.
3. There are only 5 of them.
4. Afterwards, they went back to their homes in Mobile.

Thanks for injecting a few FACTS into the rw hysteria and lies.

Forum List

Back