"Smaller government" advocates

Wealth doesn't "go" anywhere. Wealth is created. Do you think money gets up in the middle of the night and walks to the wealthy people like Zombis?

The only time money "goes" anywhere is when government takes it from one group of people and gives it to another.
Good point

Wealth does not go anywhere....it is distributed

Guess who gets to decide how it is distributed? The wealthy

Is this a great country or what?

Wrong, moron, wealth is produced and earned by those who produce it. Your welfare check, on the other hand, was stolen from the people who earned the money.
Wealth is produced by the workers
It is distributed by the Capitalists

No, wealth is not produced by the workers. Work is produced by the workers. Wealth is produced by taking a manufactured product (or service) and selling it at a profit. Workers don't do that, companies and CEO's do that.
The product does not exist without workers to produce it. Selling a finished product is a very small value added

The problem today is that workers used to get a larger piece of the Poe of the wealth they create. Now, the pie is getting bigger but the workers share gets smaller

Then the worker has to realize whatever they make is not comparable to what a worker makes in China, India or Vietnam. Yes, the worker used to get a bigger piece of the pie, but that was when healthcare per employee cost an employer about thirty bucks a month, much less government and regulations, and very few if any environmental concerns to worry about.

The problem today is that workers used to get a larger piece of the Poe

problem today is that liberal policy ( e.g., highest corporate tax in world) has shipped 40 million jobs off-shore and invited in 20 million illegal liberals to take the remaining jobs and bid down their wages.

who could say with a straight face that this is not true except stupid, brainwashed liberal Marxists

Whose role is it to change that?
Good question
It used to be strong unions who fought for the workers. But with Republicans steadily degrading the influence of unions, it has become every man for himself......just like the one percent want

So, it seems like only the government has the power to stand up for workers

The only thing that has been reduced is the artificial power given by government to workers. Workers are as free or more than ever to unite and negotiate on actual market power
Actually, Republican laws like right to work ( right to get paid less) erode the power of workers to negotiate. Throw in attacks on collective bargaining and you have workers right where the wealthy need them....hungry and desperate
'Right to work' is the 'right' to get paid less, the 'right' to be denied full-time employment, the 'right' to be deny benefits, and the 'right' to lose your job for any reason through no fault of your own.

With so many 'rights' it's impossible for many Americans to find a full-time job or make a living wage.

For most of my life I've never working for any unions and never experienced any of the problems you listed.
Many people who never worked for a union still benefit from the rights that unions fought for. A 40 hour week, overtime, fair labor practices, a safe workplace
Often the threat of unions prompts an employer to offer as good or better benefits to keep them out

problem today is that liberal policy ( e.g., highest corporate tax in world) has shipped 40 million jobs off-shore and invited in 20 million illegal liberals to take the remaining jobs and bid down their wages.

who could say with a straight face that this is not true except stupid, brainwashed liberal Marxists
Still telling that "highest corporate tax" lie after you have been corrected so many times?

Still telling that "highest corporate tax" lie after you have been corrected so many times?

if a lie I'll pay you $10,000. Bet???

yes completely stupid liberal the actual rate paid is far lower and to get it our corporations have to move off shore where taxes are lower . Now does the moron understand??

Good question
It used to be strong unions who fought for the workers. But with Republicans steadily degrading the influence of unions, it has become every man for himself......just like the one percent want

The only thing that has been reduced is the artificial power given by government to workers. Workers are as free or more than ever to unite and negotiate on actual market power
Actually, Republican laws like right to work ( right to get paid less) erode the power of workers to negotiate. Throw in attacks on collective bargaining and you have workers right where the wealthy need them....hungry and desperate
'Right to work' is the 'right' to get paid less, the 'right' to be denied full-time employment, the 'right' to be deny benefits, and the 'right' to lose your job for any reason through no fault of your own.

With so many 'rights' it's impossible for many Americans to find a full-time job or make a living wage.

For most of my life I've never working for any unions and never experienced any of the problems you listed.
Many people who never worked for a union still benefit from the rights that unions fought for. A 40 hour week, overtime, fair labor practices, a safe workplace
Often the threat of unions prompts an employer to offer as good or better benefits to keep them out

There is some truth to that but remember, that only took place in good economies. Supply and demand. When there are more workers than work, the pay goes down. When there is more work than workers, the pay rate increases. But that doesn't happen very often.

Ever notice how unions seldom went on strike during a weak economy? That's because he could hire scabs willing to take the chance to come in and do the work while the union boys were outside holding picket signs.

yes completely stupid liberal the actual rate paid is far lower and to get it our corporations have to move off shore where taxes are lower . Now does the moron understand??
Our corporations are still here and enjoy a lower effective rate than most of the industrialized world

There is some truth to that but remember, that only took place in good economies. Supply and demand. When there are more workers than work, the pay goes down. When there is more work than workers, the pay rate increases. But that doesn't happen very often.

Ever notice how unions seldom went on strike during a weak economy? That's because he could hire scabs willing to take the chance to come in and do the work while the union boys were outside holding picket signs.
That is very true. Union strength would go up and down depending on available workforce.
That held true until recently. After the Great Bush Recession of 2008, employees were laid off and wages and benefits cut. When the businesses recovered and profits returned, corporations found they did not have to share with the employees

Muslims love Americans, but hate our gov't, especially the GOP, for getting into their business DUH. And their blind allegiance to Israel, who've ruined Palestinians for 70 years now. They'll be happier when their economies recover from the corrupt Booosh World Depression.

Gee, Democrats hate us and terrorists hate us. Hmmmmm.
Democrats pity the dupes, hate the lies and thievery of Pubs. ISIS would fall apart if there were JOBS. Thanks Boooshies...

ISIS would fall apart if there were jobs? Where do you get that from? Oh yeah, those dopey Democrat leaders of yours.

Well I'm willing to help ISIS get those jobs. I say let's ship Obama over there and he can work his magic. I'm sure he'll make plenty of jobs over there for ISIS.
Maybe we could open some McDonalds and a couple of Walmarts and end the middle east crisis, that's all they really want.

You have to wonder how liberals survived this far through history, don't you?.

Democrats realize many of their constituents don't have common sense, so they tell them what to think. Then their sheep repeat whatever it is they're told to say, and they never stop to question the logic.

I had to look up the dingy that makes people like Franko think the way they do, and I found it. Her name is Marie Harf and she's a State Department spokeswoman. Once she made the stupid statement that we can stop terrorist by providing jobs, she was criticized heavily for it and had no choice but to stick by her words.

That's the same kind of logic that goes behind what Nancy Piglosi believes which is welfare and unemployment stimulate the economy.

Whenever I feel a little down and bummed out, I can always thank God that he didn't give me a mind like a liberal. I could never imagine going through life thinking like that.
Yup, world depressions are great for jobs and never cause government chaos. DUH.

Stupid Republican marketing geniuses and CEOs. Also, you need training for the good jobs that are produced by new markets and overseas cheap labor. Thanks for the mindless obstruction, dingbat dupes.

No, wealth is not produced by the workers. Work is produced by the workers. Wealth is produced by taking a manufactured product (or service) and selling it at a profit. Workers don't do that, companies and CEO's do that.
The product does not exist without workers to produce it. Selling a finished product is a very small value added

The problem today is that workers used to get a larger piece of the Poe of the wealth they create. Now, the pie is getting bigger but the workers share gets smaller

Good question

That's only true if flipping burgers is your only skill and you have to compete with cheap labor the Democrats have imported from Mexico.

Democrats are the true enemy of the working man. They are fucking traitors.

Gee, Democrats hate us and terrorists hate us. Hmmmmm.
Democrats pity the dupes, hate the lies and thievery of Pubs. ISIS would fall apart if there were JOBS. Thanks Boooshies...

ISIS would fall apart if there were jobs? Where do you get that from? Oh yeah, those dopey Democrat leaders of yours.

Well I'm willing to help ISIS get those jobs. I say let's ship Obama over there and he can work his magic. I'm sure he'll make plenty of jobs over there for ISIS.
Maybe we could open some McDonalds and a couple of Walmarts and end the middle east crisis, that's all they really want.

You have to wonder how liberals survived this far through history, don't you?.

Democrats realize many of their constituents don't have common sense, so they tell them what to think. Then their sheep repeat whatever it is they're told to say, and they never stop to question the logic.

I had to look up the dingy that makes people like Franko think the way they do, and I found it. Her name is Marie Harf and she's a State Department spokeswoman. Once she made the stupid statement that we can stop terrorist by providing jobs, she was criticized heavily for it and had no choice but to stick by her words.

That's the same kind of logic that goes behind what Nancy Piglosi believes which is welfare and unemployment stimulate the economy.

Whenever I feel a little down and bummed out, I can always thank God that he didn't give me a mind like a liberal. I could never imagine going through life thinking like that.

My brother and I joke about that too, we should be liberals and make our lives so much easier without having to think. I reality though, neither of us want to be that.

Smaller government and personal responsibility though just isn't a selling message to the gimme crowd
Funny how the brainwashed dupes of the Pub Propaganda machine think they're intellectuals, while Libs who try to sort out all media aren't thinking. Hilarious.

Good point

Wealth does not go anywhere....it is distributed

Guess who gets to decide how it is distributed? The wealthy

Is this a great country or what?

Wrong, moron, wealth is produced and earned by those who produce it. Your welfare check, on the other hand, was stolen from the people who earned the money.
Wealth is produced by the workers
It is distributed by the Capitalists

Labor and management together produce wealth. Neither can be successful without the other. Without labor, there is no product. Without management there is no one to market the product.
Management gets fucked only slightly less than labor but they get nicer parking spaces

The ones who reap the rewards are the capitalists for moving money from point A to point B

If it's so damn easy, then why aren't you rich? Why aren't all you libturds rich? You can move money from point A to point B, can't you?

Good question

That's only true if flipping burgers is your only skill and you have to compete with cheap labor the Democrats have imported from Mexico.

How is it that the GOP, who refuse any solution to illegals that works and love cheap, easily bullied labor, are the friend of the working man? Just insane. The New BS GOP has wrecked the nonrich the last 30 years. see sig

""Smaller government" advocates'

...have failed to justify their advocacy of 'smaller government.'

It seems that way to you because you have your fingers firmly inserted into your ears, and you continually shout "Nyah, Nyah, Nyah . . . . I can't hear you!"

Good question

yes they are. they don't want people working. they want them to kick back enjoy painting, basket weaving, etc. they figure they can go live off the Taxpayers backs.

Obama has put 1000's of new regulation on business in order to RAISE money to feed this government. not that we needed 999 of them

this is the taxes HE raised just for ObamaNoCare. how can a starter business compete in this hostile environment and create jobs at the same time?

65BILLON on the uninsured: which is our young adult children just getting started in life. and then there's a FINE on top of that if they don't get Insurance.

this was never the role that was intended of our Federal Government but that's where the people has ALLOWED to go.

Last edited:
Our Federal Government was never set up to be some employment center for the people in this country. they have agencies after agency that is worthless and is now out of control making up their own rules and laws without YOUR say on it and GOING over your Representation in Congress. everyone should be in favor of cutting out some of these agencies. start with the EPA, DOE, NEA, cut down the IRS and lets get it done. take back your Federal government. as it now they are STEAMROLLING over us and save US SOME MONEY of having to FEED this Monster

We all have State Governments. that is how we were set up to run. the Feds were to protect us not be a nanny.
States Rights, the conservative code for bigotry and big corp duped greedy..
Gov't should help with supporting training for jobs going begging now.

Forum List

Back