"Smaller government" advocates

I don't get people who say they want smaller government.

translation: I don't get what our Founders got, i.e., freedom because I'm stupid and liberal. Furthermore, I'm so stupid that even though govt is bigger than ever I can't think of anything but making it always bigger still because at heart I'm a Nazi and lack the IQ to know it.

That's no my point. My point is about those who claim to support smaller govt.

dear, whether they really do or really don't does not matter. What matters is whether you can develop the IQ to learn what our Founders learned,namely, that govt has been the source of evil in human history.

of course the beauty of capitalism is that you have to provide the best possible jobs and products just to survive.

it is the INCENTIVE. You can make anything......freedom. You can invent a medicine to save lives, a gadget to monitor your front door from your phone. You can get as rich as you can!

This does not happen North Korea, Cuba, Venezula..........they don't invent crap. No incentive. GOVT gives you what you need LOL!

Our Federal Government was never set up to be some employment center for the people in this country. they have agencies after agency that is worthless and is now out of control making up their own rules and laws without YOUR say on it and GOING over your Representation in Congress. everyone should be in favor of cutting out some of these agencies. start with the EPA, DOE, NEA, cut down the IRS and lets get it done. take back your Federal government. as it now they are STEAMROLLING over us and save US SOME MONEY of having to FEED this Monster

We all have State Governments. that is how we were set up to run. the Feds were to protect us not be a nanny.
States Rights, the conservative code for bigotry and big corp duped greedy..
Gov't should help with supporting training for jobs going begging now.

It's not the job of federal government to train you for a job.

You cradle-to-gravers will be the end of this country yet.

That's no my point. My point is about those who claim to support smaller govt.

dear, whether they really do or really don't does not matter. What matters is whether you can develop the IQ to learn what our Founders learned,namely, that govt has been the source of evil in human history.

Nope...Few of the FF left government. They wanted their OWN government.
They were not evil people, they simply wanted their OWN government.

Still telling that "highest corporate tax" lie after you have been corrected so many times?

yes completely stupid liberal the actual rate paid is far lower and to get it our corporations have to move off shore where taxes are lower . Now does the moron understand??
Our corporations are still here and enjoy a lower effective rate than most of the industrialized world

Oil and Gas Company Tax Breaks
By Emi Kolawole
Posted on February 28, 2008

"But economists, including left-leaning ones, do not agree that eliminating this provision will bring an end to off-shoring. And here’s why: In the U.S., companies are taxed 35 percent on earnings of $10 million to $15 million or on all earnings over $18.3 million. That’s one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, making an overseas move somewhat attractive to companies that wish to avoid the U.S. tax rate. But that’s not the leading reason companies send jobs overseas. According to a 2005 report by the Government Accountability Office, global technological advancement, increased openness of countries such as China and India, the higher education level of foreign workers in technological fields, and the reduced cost per foreign worker are all contributing factors to off-shoring."

Still telling that "highest corporate tax" lie after you have been corrected so many times?

yes completely stupid liberal the actual rate paid is far lower and to get it our corporations have to move off shore where taxes are lower . Now does the moron understand??
Our corporations are still here and enjoy a lower effective rate than most of the industrialized world

By Emi Kolawole

"But economists, including left-leaning ones, do not agree that eliminating this provision will bring an end to off-shoring. And here’s why: In the U.S., companies are taxed 35 percent on earnings of $10 million to $15 million or on all earnings over $18.3 million. That’s one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, making an overseas move somewhat attractive to companies that wish to avoid the U.S. tax rate. But that’s not the leading reason companies send jobs overseas. According to a 2005 report by the Government Accountability Office, global technological advancement, increased openness of countries such as China and India, the higher education level of foreign workers in technological fields, and the reduced cost per foreign worker are all contributing factors to off-shoring."

Higher education my ass; I worked with plenty of these bozos...they're CHEAP.
I suppose YOU have a few million contemporaries in India and China who are far more educated than yourself?

By Emi Kolawole

Higher education my ass; I worked with plenty of these bozos...they're CHEAP.
I suppose YOU have a few million contemporaries in India and China who are far more educated than yourself?

I didn't write it, I just pasted it. This is FactChecks claim.

But that’s not the leading reason companies send jobs overseas.

that's true of course. the highest corporate taxes in the world (40% when you count state taxes) is only one way stupid stupid liberals push our corporations and jobs off shore. The others include liberal unions and liberal deficits. Then of course you have the liberal war on the family and schools that renders many Americans unfit for difficult work.

the Patriot Act allowed government to listen in on your phone call to the pizza place, but that is wrong.

As I recall The patriot Act allowed the govt to create a data base of billions of connected telephone numbers so that if you were ever implicated as a terrorist the FBI could then learn your associates and then listen in on your calls after securing permission from a FISA court. This is 1000% minor compared to what Census Bureau, IRS, credit card companies, health insurance companies, schools, etc know about you.

Last edited:
The PATRIOT ACT.

can the liberal say how the patriot act decrease our individual liberty??

Yes.

but the stupid liberal is afraid to try. How will you learn if you are afraid to try? What does your fear teach you?

You are a thoroughgoing idiot, Ed. A moron. Worthless and not worth the effort.

translation: as a typical stupid liberal I'm afraid to explain for fear of looking stupid as always so I'll resort to personal attack and hope no one sees that I'm trying to change the subject.

Very few are really for 'Smaller Government.' That's only a matter of convenience for most. Most just wanna force their agendas on others by way of Government. Republicans especially, are dishonest hypocrites on this issue.

At least Communist/Progressive Democrats are somewhat up front about their Big Government Authoritarian aspirations. You pretty much know where they're coming from.

Forum List

Back