Smarmy America-Hating Rats

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The FAKE NEWS merchants are veering from sniveling to outright panic-attacks when the President mentions declaring a national emergency and having the Pentagon build the Wall. Wee Adam Schitts claims it's "non-starter"....really Drizzly? Check out 10 U.S.C 284 and 10 U.S.C 2808....Chancy (Chuck and Nancy) can kiss our ass....the Wall is coming.

gettyimages-846862280-e1505418244579.jpg

Last edited:
I'd prefer if he just implemented a remittance tax/fee to pay for the wall instead of the national emergency route. Because when the next dem gets in they could use the same tactic to declare a national healthcare emergency and implement medicare for all.

Now Trump has a new place to donate his salary the wall...If he is still donating his salary...

I'd prefer if he just implemented a remittance tax/fee to pay for the wall instead of the national emergency route. Because when the next dem gets in they could use the same tactic to declare a national healthcare emergency and implement medicare for all.

Don't think so....If you read the statutes I cited, there is a specific section that addresses what the Pentagon spends on construction. I don't believe there is $5B in that fund for 2019 but now that Mattis is gone maybe we'll find out there is. And I agree with the remittance tax....been saying it for years.....have Western Union open their books and they'll be onboard in a a matter of minutes.

With a Democratic House, I think that ship has sailed. Why didn't he do this 2 years ago? He and the GOP don't really care about a wall, they just are playing politics.

National Security. A basic component of National Security is keeping people out that are NOT supposed to be here. The President is well within his rights as defined in the Constitution, and U.S. Law.

National Security. A basic component of National Security is keeping people out that are NOT supposed to be here. The President is well within his rights as defined in the Constitution, and U.S. Law.

Ag Dept will be out of money in another week....that means no EBT after their $3B slush-fund is gone.....let's have a peek at what Pelousy's inbox will look like then. :lol:

Two years ago democrat filth promised that if Trump approved the funding they would discuss border security. That never happened and Trump said he would never be sandbagged again.

The FAKE NEWS merchants are veering from sniveling to outright panic-attacks when the President mentions declaring a national emergency and having the Pentagon build the Wall. Wee Adam Schitts claims it's "non-starter"....really Drizzly? Check out 10 U.S.C 284 and 10 U.S.C 2808....Chancy (Chuck and Nancy) can kiss our ass....the Wall is coming.

Allow the emperor to rule. The peasants need to be walled inside the castle compound with their guns, their militarized police who already murder unarmed citizens in the streets with impunity, with their corporate state for profit prisons and detainment centers which is THE most expansive system of incarceration humankind has ever known, in an economic system that no longer requires a vast work force to generate revenue and profit margin growth. How could any of this go wrong?

Don said a check was coming. Don says a lot of shite and americans would rather believe than think.

Ag Dept will be out of money in another week....that means no EBT after their $3B slush-fund is gone.....let's have a peek at what Pelousy's inbox will look like then. :lol:

Sure, and your political "leaders" give a fuck what the peple think.

Allow the emperor to rule. The peasants need to be walled inside the castle compound with their guns, their militarized police who already murder unarmed citizens in the streets with impunity, with their corporate state for profit prisons and detainment centers which is THE most expansive system of incarceration humankind has ever known, in an economic system that no longer requires a vast work force to generate revenue and profit margin growth. How could any of this go wrong?

Don said a check was coming. Don says a lot of shite and americans would rather believe than think.

Hey commie....go fuck yourself. He never said anything about a "check" from Mexico....lying around here will get you laughed off the board.

Two years ago democrat filth promised that if Trump approved the funding they would discuss border security. That never happened and Trump said he would never be sandbagged again.
The Dems and Trump agreed to a deal until Trump reneged on the terms.

Forum List

Back