*Smartest Women On Earth*

IS THIS JUDGE AS SMArT AS CWN SAYS SHE IS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

I wonder if the smartist woman on earth is popular among women?

1. Depends on if she has at least to ugly and dumb friends I guess.
2. Would the smartest women be working to make lives better for women?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, the smartest women might....but I am not sure about the smartest woman. Why would she have to have two ugly and dumb friends?

Sorry bout that,

1. Well being smart also denotes being beautiful so to be fair to the world at large the smartest women would have a couple ugly and dumb friends out of compassion, which the smartest women would have more compassion then all other women, of course silly……

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Is the anti-(real) women left going nuts? Why pick on Jeannie Pirro? The post belongs in the media forum or the rubber room.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well being smart also denotes being beautiful so to be fair to the world at large the smartest women would have a couple ugly and dumb friends out of compassion, which the smartest women would have more compassion then all other women, of course silly……

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes...but would the smartest woman have more compassion?

Sorry bout that,

1. I know this will or could be a GREAT DEBATE!
2. In my opinion there is really no other choice.
3. You may say perhaps Hillary is the smartest women on earth, of course that will be early proven false, its just too easy to prove how stupid Hillary is.
4. The smartest women on Earth is,……Jeanine Pirro.
5. I have heard her postulate, and there is none smarter!
6. Ok GO!

Judge Jeanine Pirro

7. Not to mention she is very good looking gal too...

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
My wife is smarter and better looking than Pirro.
ter than her

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. The smartest women would be whole in all things women,…and the smartest women wouldn't just be smart in ONE THING.
2. Like math or chess or interior design, but would be smart in EVERYTHING.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. The smartest women would be whole in all things women,…and the smartest women wouldn't just be smart in ONE THING.
2. Like math or chess or interior design, but would be smart in EVERYTHING.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wel....it's too bad that the smartest woman in the world was not your third grade teacher. If she had been, you'd probably know the difference between a woman and a group of women or women in general.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I know this will or could be a GREAT DEBATE!
2. In my opinion there is really no other choice.
3. You may say perhaps Hillary is the smartest women on earth, of course that will be early proven false, its just too easy to prove how stupid Hillary is.
4. The smartest women on Earth is,……Jeanine Pirro.
5. I have heard her postulate, and there is none smarter!
6. Ok GO!

Judge Jeanine Pirro

7. Not to mention she is very good looking gal too...

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
My wife is smarter and better looking than Pirro.
ter than her

1. I doubt that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back