Sneering DNC-MSM loses it when Trump calls on CBN and Townhall’s Katie Pavlich

:lol:

I can't help but ask - does no one else see the irony of the right-wing party line these days?

Are you really that proud that your Drumpfenfuerer is only taking soft-ball questions from specifically friendly media?

Is that really a good thing to you?

Give us an example of a softball question, there, commie.

Sure thing, nazigrl. From Matthew Boyle, Breitbart News:

“With CNN's decision to publish fake news, and all the problems that we've seen throughout the media over the course of the election, what reforms do you recommend for this industry here?”
And how is that a softball question

I can't help but ask - does no one else see the irony of the right-wing party line these days?

Are you really that proud that your Drumpfenfuerer is only taking soft-ball questions from specifically friendly media?

“With CNN's decision to publish fake news, and all the problems that we've seen throughout the media over the course of the election, what reforms do you recommend for this industry here?”

If you can't see it, I can't help you.

That's not softball lol.

Sure it is. All that's missing is an offer to wash Der Fuerer's balls for him, too.

But please, continue to deny reality. It's amazing to watch.

what on earth are you talking about. no one loses it except for trump loons.

now stop whining like the little beatch you are.

Of course you do, troll. You clamor for my attention.

Well, no. Not quite.

But I do get a kick out of watching your fascist fantasies and deluded responses to my posts - and the knowledge that I get under your skin does wonders to cheer me up.
You mean her facts to your tired repetitive bullshit, don't you?

Neither you nor nazigrl would know a "fact" if it fucked you in the ass.

But I'm sure your cheerleading makes her feel better.
So you don't have any proof. We all know that. I just like to give you a chance to prove you aren't lying.

I don't have any "proof" of what, exactly?

That Trump is only taking questions from right-wing news sources?
LOL! Another pathetic liberal pretending not to know what's being talked about.

Well, no. Not quite.

But I do get a kick out of watching your fascist fantasies and deluded responses to my posts - and the knowledge that I get under your skin does wonders to cheer me up.
You mean her facts to your tired repetitive bullshit, don't you?

Neither you nor nazigrl would know a "fact" if it fucked you in the ass.

But I'm sure your cheerleading makes her feel better.
So you don't have any proof. We all know that. I just like to give you a chance to prove you aren't lying.

I don't have any "proof" of what, exactly?

That Trump is only taking questions from right-wing news sources?
LOL! Another pathetic liberal pretending not to know what's being talked about.
The doc is lame plays stupid about 1/8 of the time. 7/8 of the time, he really is stupid.

That's your lesson on softball questions, commie acolyte.

Well, thanks for the "lesson", nazigrl.

I'll be sure to get it touch with you whenever I'm in need of a steaming pile of fascist bullshit.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

That's your lesson on softball questions, commie acolyte.

Well, thanks for the "lesson", nazigrl.

I'll be sure to get it touch with you whenever I'm in need of a steaming pile of fascist bullshit.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

Boy is that spot on.

Need to add "jack off while thinking about pizza gate" as #15.

So you say it is a softball question. You can't back up why it is a softball question so you claim one is too stupid if they can't see it. So you determine that if you say it it is true, end of story, and the rest of us should just accept that. Perfect example of a lack of critical thinking which is a contagion among leftist trump haters. You can't insult your way to win an argument.

So you say it is a softball question. You can't back up why it is a softball question so you claim one is too stupid if they can't see it. So you determine that if you say it it is true, end of story, and the rest of us should just accept that. Perfect example of a lack of critical thinking which is a contagion among leftist trump haters. You can't insult your way to win an argument.

It's a "softball" question because it accepts the premises of Trump's delusions, rather than challenging them.

But you don't see that, because you're party to that delusion too. Hense my post.

The job of the press is not to enthusiastically agree with everything the President says.

Love how the left are awakening from their 8 year long snooze.

It's a "softball" question because it accepts the premises of Trump's delusions, rather than challenging them.

But you don't see that, because you're party to that delusion too. Hense my post.

The job of the press is not to enthusiastically agree with everything the President says.
it doesn't accept a premise you retard. It asks how trump would like to reform the press corps. You really do lack critical thinking skills...and you appear to have a vocabulary problem as well.

it doesn't accept a premise you retard. It asks how trump would like to reform the press corps. You really do lack critical thinking skills...and you appear to have a vocabulary problem as well.

Of course it does - it accepts the (false) premises that CNN is "fake news", and that the press corps needs "reform".

The President of the United States doesn't have the power to "reform" the press - as much as you might want it to.

Forum List

Back