Snl cold open

Honestly, it was so close to the reality I almost didn't realize it was a joke until they said "live from new your it's Saturday night".

So the crowd clapping didn't clue you in?

Wow...
Sarcasm is wasted on low IQ tRumplings

At least libs aren't burdeneed with the onus of possessing intelligence......
Dude, that wasn't even sarcasm and still went over your head?

Sad.

Honestly, it was so close to the reality I almost didn't realize it was a joke until they said "live from new your it's Saturday night".

Do you feel better now, with your official opinions handed to you by alleged comedians?

Lol, I'm not the one getting my "news" from Hannity and jones.

What makes you think I am?

Oh, that's right -- alleged comedians told you so.

Good Gaea, you're a gullible buffoon.

Do you feel better now, with your official opinions handed to you by alleged comedians?

Lol, I'm not the one getting my "news" from Hannity and jones.

What makes you think I am?

Oh, that's right -- alleged comedians told you so.

Good Gaea, you're a gullible buffoon.

Lol, no. It's obvious from the lies you parrot.

So close to your fantasy.
Fart jokes and women with bald-hair wigs making fun of election fraud is so fucking funny these days.
Nobody's ever tried this before.
It's so original.....

I posted it in satire last night. One of their more brilliant sketches and Cecily Strong rocked the Melissa Carone!

4p4o24.jpg

Fart jokes and women with bald-hair wigs making fun of election fraud is so fucking funny these days.
It's so original.....

Lol, I see you've completely missed the point as usual.

One of the jokes they kept repeating was that this wasn't a courtroom....yet in real life some silly Democrap was demanding that the witnesses be sworn in.
So who was treating this mess like a courtroom?

It's so original.....

Lol, I see you've completely missed the point as usual.

No.....I see the point.....but the fact still remains that SNL sucks and isn't funny anymore.
These jokes are just liberals making up childish criticism of Guilliani.
It basically requires an 8 year old mentality to make this shit up.
You can get more originality from watching SpongeBob Squarepants.

So the crowd clapping didn't clue you in?

Wow...
The fake crowd you mean.
This is LIVE FROM NEW YORK but we get a laugh-track instead.
Nobody is allowed to sit in a room with hundreds of other people.

One of the jokes they kept repeating was that this wasn't a courtroom....yet in real life some silly Democrap was demanding that the witnesses be sworn in.
So who was treating this mess like a courtroom?

Lol, look at you, tryin' ta make excuses!

Ain't you cute!

Forum List

Back