'SNL': Matt Damon Plays Beer-Shotgunning, Bro-y Brett Kavanaugh in Cold Open - The Hollywood Reporte

Because the left are disgusting, lying whores.
ALL the Senate judiciary Demonrats have brought our country to a new low. They are reminicent of 18th century southern state slavers, who threw all sense of decency out the window, just to get what they wanted.

In that case it was wealth. In this case today, it's political power.

OMIGOD! Comedy is "disgusting"!
hair-fire.gif

I hate "laughter" don't you?

Considering it wasn’t funny. Just pure partisan bullshit. But what can you expect from Damon?

Where was the parody about the lying hack Ford!

Ford didn't offer anything funny. Kavanaugh offered a wellspring.

Who played the accuser, Ford?
No one, but to quench your thirst for this knowledge I will put it in words I would have rather avoided using.
... she is a sad and somewhat pathetic creature who obviously is not completely stable, to treat her in the matt damon manner would be cruel and grotesque and might push her over the edge, or to put it succinctly:
SNL is a comedy show, some things are just meant to remain sad.
But it’s ok to make fun of a likely innocent man who’s been figuratively crucified in public just because he’s not a democrat.
Utter hypocrisy and dishonesty.
Hypocrite.

iu

it's a dopey 18-48 leftist's show, Nobody else watches it, especially the majority of Americans who voted for President Trump.
I've live nearby where SNL is aired from and I've been around since its inception and have been given tickets on several occasions, I not only have never gone but have only put the show on TV about a dozen times and have never seen as much as half an episode in the nearly 50 years it has aired , even back when it was funny with chey chase, bill murray et al I didn't care for it.

hair-fire.gif

Considering it wasn’t funny. Just pure partisan bullshit. But what can you expect from Damon?

Where was the parody about the lying hack Ford!

Ford didn't offer anything funny. Kavanaugh offered a wellspring.

What? The baby voice? I don’t fly , except when I fly? I can’t remember how I got home from vacation? Are you insane?

No one, but to quench your thirst for this knowledge I will put it in words I would have rather avoided using.
... she is a sad and somewhat pathetic creature who obviously is not completely stable, to treat her in the matt damon manner would be cruel and grotesque and might push her over the edge, or to put it succinctly:
But it’s ok to make fun of a likely innocent man who’s been figuratively crucified in public just because he’s not a democrat.
Hypocrite.

iu
Is that your high school photograph?

Hypocrite.

iu

See what we mean when we say y'all don't understand humor?

Hypocrite.

iu

I understand humor fine. As one grows older ones humor progresses past childish cartoons and pictures. Yours however has not.

You are quite clearly --- An idiot
Perhaps DailyCaller might convince you?
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Are In. This Season Is Off To A HUGE Start
it's a dopey 18-48 leftist's show, Nobody else watches it, especially the majority of Americans who voted for President Trump.

Try reading my links, instead of giving me one of yours.

:puhleeze:Everybody I talk to says they haven't watched it in years. And if you do, that just shows what an "idiot" you must be. :laugh:

:lame2:est show on television.

Giving up on the 18-48 year olds are ya?
BAD MOVE - (but do continue)
As far as "everyone I talk to"?
:laugh2:

Hypocrite.

iu

I understand humor fine. As one grows older ones humor progresses past childish cartoons and pictures. Yours however has not.

Thank you, Doctor Peewee Herman.

iu

Thank you, Doctor Peewee Herman.

Thank you for showing that your humor has not progressed past an adolescent.

hair-fire.gif

No but it is supposed to be funny

This skit was boring

The comedians doing difi and Grassley were a little funny but the rest was hohum.

Snl used to be a lot funnier

Your sense of humor sucks
Not hardly. My sense of humor is just fine, and so is President Trump's, and his mimic of the lowlife Feinstein, was hilarious.

Have you ever heard Donald J Drumpf LAUGH?
If so, please provide video evidence

Now that you mention it, no. Excellent point.

hair-fire.gif

No but it is supposed to be funny

This skit was boring

The comedians doing difi and Grassley were a little funny but the rest was hohum.

Snl used to be a lot funnier

Actually I thought Grassley's portrayal was shit. Didn't even attempt to approach his voice or image. Whitehouse wasn't much better, nor were Kennedy or Hatch. Klobuchar was OK, Mitchell was very good but of course that actress already bears a resemblance. By far the best performances were Damon (Kavanaugh) and McKinnon (Graham). They took the material and stretched it like a good comedian does.

Damon must have completely trashed his lavaliere mic at the end too. Amazing it still worked to deliver the opening line after being doused with water.

Why wasn’t the skit designed to make fun of the Ford woman?

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
No one knows she was sexually abused. Meanwhile, BK was raked through the coals in public.
The answer to the question is ‘mob-like bias and hypocrisy’.

Well she knows and he probably knows.

Why wasn’t the skit designed to make fun of the Ford woman?

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
No one knows she was sexually abused. Meanwhile, BK was raked through the coals in public.
The answer to the question is ‘mob-like bias and hypocrisy’.

Well she knows and he probably knows.
Based on what? Your biased feelings?

Forum List

Back