'SNL': Matt Damon Plays Beer-Shotgunning, Bro-y Brett Kavanaugh in Cold Open - The Hollywood Reporte

Why wasn’t the skit designed to make fun of the Ford woman?

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
No one knows she was sexually abused. Meanwhile, BK was raked through the coals in public.
The answer to the question is ‘mob-like bias and hypocrisy’.

Well she knows and he probably knows.
Based on what? Your biased feelings?

You probably read this wrong. She knows whether it happened or not, he should probably know whether it happened or not.

I'm not saying it happened, I'm not saying it didn't happen. I don't jump to conclusions like that and I don't "believe" things.

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
No one knows she was sexually abused. Meanwhile, BK was raked through the coals in public.

You probably read this wrong. She knows whether it happened or not, he should probably know whether it happened or not.

I'm not saying it happened, I'm not saying it didn't happen. I don't jump to conclusions like that and I don't "believe" things.
If you mean that then you would have objected to this hearing from the outset.

Choice.

I object to the whole damn partisan bullshit.

I object to Supreme Court justices being appointed in a partisan manner by a president elected in a mickey mouse election which disenfranchises most of the country.

I object to the "choice" being between two corrupt political parties controlled by the rich.

The hearing is a mere piece of carrot in the whole pile of shit. There isn't much point caring whether they waste their time and this guy gets in or doesn't get in, because the whole thing is bullshit.

I object to Supreme Court justices being appointed in a partisan manner by a president elected in a mickey mouse election which disenfranchises most of the country.

I object to the "choice" being between two corrupt political parties controlled by the rich.

The hearing is a mere piece of carrot in the whole pile of shit. There isn't much point caring whether they waste their time and this guy gets in or doesn't get in, because the whole thing is bullshit.
Maybe you should move to Iran and deal with Muhammad mouse elections.

Maybe you should move to Iran and deal with Muhammad mouse elections.

Huh? How does your answer in anyway have anything to do with what I said?

Just because there are worse places for elections than the US, doesn't mean that the US's elections are good or democratic. Does it?

Choice.

how many times do I have to tell you???!!!
your post is crap/wrong/idiotic/etc because there wasn't any sexual assault
please prove that there was

I didn't see it. It is strange that some people are offended by someone making fun of our elected officials. And it goes for both sides. Can't make fun of our officials because of some over the top patriotic nationalistic mumbo jumbo. Lighten up and wisen up. Snowflakes you are.

I didn't see it. It is strange that some people are offended by someone making fun of our elected officials. And it goes for both sides. Can't make fun of our officials because of some over the top patriotic nationalistic mumbo jumbo. Lighten up and wisen up. Snowflakes you are.
I agree

But on another thread it has been pointed out that at least one person has been fired for making fun of Dr. Ford

Apparently lighten up only works one way

To be upset when someone like a fun at the elites that are elected and appointed is offensive in itself. Where does this pruny attitude come from?

Even if it was crazy no evidence supports the accusations

Um, no, evidence or not, his crazy unhinged performance disqualifies him.

2iwtfd.jpg

No one, but to quench your thirst for this knowledge I will put it in words I would have rather avoided using.
... she is a sad and somewhat pathetic creature who obviously is not completely stable, to treat her in the matt damon manner would be cruel and grotesque and might push her over the edge, or to put it succinctly:
But it’s ok to make fun of a likely innocent man who’s been figuratively crucified in public just because he’s not a democrat.
Utter hypocrisy and dishonesty.
Hypocrite.
Because the left are disgusting, lying whores.

iu
Is that your high school photograph?

See what we mean when we say y'all don't understand humor?
I laugh at your pathetic understanding of what you think humor is.

Forum List

Back