'SNL': Matt Damon Plays Beer-Shotgunning, Bro-y Brett Kavanaugh in Cold Open - The Hollywood Reporte

The liberals will think it's wonderful, and probably Saved America.

Because they're weak thinkers. If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals.

Left tards don't think, they parrot what they're told to parrrot.

Precisely. Since they understand little soundbites--something their brains can comprehend--this is what I'm trying to tell them.

If liberals could think better, they wouldn't be liberals.

It might jar enough of them out of their stupor (look up that word if you need to, liberals). Some are just too far gone and you can't do anything about that.

So that's where leftist morons get their news, SNL?

Quit watching it long ago when it became unfunny and another leftist media pimp

It's glory days are long past

The N in SNL does not stand for news. It's comedy. Some get it. Some don't.

BluesBrothers.png

I watched the SNL skit about the Kavanaugh hearing.

What part of destroying an innocent man's life and career was supposed to be funny? .... :dunno:

He basically showed his true colors, don't you think, as well as the GOP.

I'm laughing thinking of those on the left hooting and hollering last night watching SNL.....with their big bowl of popcorn. Didnt get to the bottom of the bowl to find the bumpy cucumber!:2up:. Hope they didnt use up their supply of butter!!:flirtysmile4:

For the record I would also think it disgusting if they’d have done a similar skit about Christine Ford... but everyone who’s honest with themselves knows that will NEVER happen.

Why wasn’t the skit designed to make fun of the Ford woman?

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
No one knows she was sexually abused. Meanwhile, BK was raked through the coals in public.
The answer to the question is ‘mob-like bias and hypocrisy’.

Forum List

Back