SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

If you think a blowjob is "violence" ----- you're not doing it right.

If you ask people to punch someone in return for a BJ then you are recommending senseless violence. But, I know that's ok with you leftists. Don't pick the wrong guy to punch.

You should shut the fuck up until you know the facts. The injun approached the boy. These boys were just waiting for the busses to pick them up. Black Hebrews and injuns were fighting each other.
Yeah Ive said the old guy approached the kid a few times now, so what Facts am I getting wrong?
You could start by knowing the boy's side of the story. He was being respectful.

There is no scenario where "respect" is shown by standing inches away smirking at somebody.

Not on this planet.
Standing inches away, pounding on a skin drum, chanting some incomprehensible noise...yeah, that's respectful.

Calling what is outside one's cultural sphere "incomprehensible" ... yeah that's respectful.

This game is easy.
On your video of the woman walking past Trump, she would not give you the time of day. You would be hired to wipe her azz when she took a chitt. About the kid and his alleged smirk. I hope they sue the crap our of everyone who threatened him. He will purchase weapons now for survival.

When approached, stand your ground. As opposed to what, run away? Pfffft.
What do you mean “when approached”? Do you think the old man was being aggressive? He saw a fight about to break out between a group of kids and a group of black Israelites and he got in the middle to play a peace song on his drum. What’s all this stand your ground crap? The kid was playing tough guy in front of his friends and stared the old guy down, it’s all there on video. Stop spinning it
Considering the aggressive and racist language being spewed by the black group, why didn't our peace-keeping native approach them? Oh, wait, bully a group of black thugs or a group of white kids? Gotcha!
How do you take a small group singing peace songs as bullying? Please explain
As you may well know, it is not the "peace songs" but the presentation. Why did this oh-so-peaceful activist approach a group of white children being aggressively verbally accosted by blacks and literally get in this kids face? If this oh-so-peaceful native was so intent on diffusing a potentially volatile situation, why not approach the more aggressive of the two groups? Oh, wait, bully some white kids or approach verbally violent black thugs...pretty simple.
Again, how is it bullying? Perhaps they approached the less aggressive of the two groups to avoid violence. Makes sense doesn’t it?

An asshole wailing a drum paddle six inches from your face? Let me do it to you

Jo

Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy

If you know the story, you know that these kids were taunted relentlessly. That a smirk is the most powerful reaction to how they were being treated, they showed tremendous restraint.

Mark
Who was taunting them?

Nation of Islam black activists...
Taunting and threatening.
Injun Joe the valor thief, took the wrong side.

Jo
Oh man you are all kinds of confused. Go back and do some research and come back once you know what you are talking about

Already do.

Jo
You certainly do not. You think there was a group of black islamists? I don’t think so. They were Hebrew Israelites. I understand how you may be confused but do yourself a favor and look up the difference. It’s night and day. It also shows your lack of attention to detail which disqualifies you from being taken seriously in this discussion

Yeah Ive said the old guy approached the kid a few times now, so what Facts am I getting wrong?
You could start by knowing the boy's side of the story. He was being respectful.

There is no scenario where "respect" is shown by standing inches away smirking at somebody.

Not on this planet.
Standing inches away, pounding on a skin drum, chanting some incomprehensible noise...yeah, that's respectful.

Calling what is outside one's cultural sphere "incomprehensible" ... yeah that's respectful.

This game is easy.
On your video of the woman walking past Trump, she would not give you the time of day. You would be hired to wipe her azz when she took a chitt. About the kid and his alleged smirk. I hope they sue the crap our of everyone who threatened him. He will purchase weapons now for survival.

He will get money from CNN.

Jo

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
Those liberal bitches are sure quick to offer blowjobs, huh?
Are you talking about this liberal bitch who the article is about? Oops, you should probably know what your talking about before you jump to conclusions... Crow doesn’t taste very good

t3_8mpad4
My reaction was toward the bitch offering blowjobs. I don't care what hat she wears.
I know who you were talking about. You called her a liberal bitch. You obviously had no clue who you were talking about. But keep reacting to headlines. Sounds likes that’s all you’re capable of absorbing.
I question her conservative credentials. Offering BJs is a trait of liberal chicks I've observed since my high school days.
Sarcasm and comedy must be a tough thing for ya huh? Do you honestly think that she will blow the first guy who punches a child?

Those liberal bitches are sure quick to offer blowjobs, huh?
Are you talking about this liberal bitch who the article is about? Oops, you should probably know what your talking about before you jump to conclusions... Crow doesn’t taste very good

t3_8mpad4
My reaction was toward the bitch offering blowjobs. I don't care what hat she wears.
I know who you were talking about. You called her a liberal bitch. You obviously had no clue who you were talking about. But keep reacting to headlines. Sounds likes that’s all you’re capable of absorbing.
I question her conservative credentials. Offering BJs is a trait of liberal chicks I've observed since my high school days.
Sarcasm and comedy must be a tough thing for ya huh? Do you honestly think that she will blow the first guy who punches a child?

Doesn't matter... It's a record on the net now. She WILL HAVE LEGAL PROBLEMS.

jo

According to the video, it was the indian that approached the kid. Did you want the kid to retreat?

Mark
Not at all, but the old man didn’t approach aggressively, he was singing a song of peace. The kid stood there staring down the old man. Is that how you’d teach your kid to act?

What do you mean “when approached”? Do you think the old man was being aggressive? He saw a fight about to break out between a group of kids and a group of black Israelites and he got in the middle to play a peace song on his drum. What’s all this stand your ground crap? The kid was playing tough guy in front of his friends and stared the old guy down, it’s all there on video. Stop spinning it
Bullshit. Do some research, the old fucker was interviewed and he accused the kids of harassing him and the other injuns. The old fucker lied.
According to the video, it was the indian that approached the kid. Did you want the kid to retreat?

Mark
Not at all, but the old man didn’t approach aggressively, he was singing a song of peace. The kid stood there staring down the old man. Is that how you’d teach your kid to act?

Bullshit. Do some research, the old fucker was interviewed and he accused the kids of harassing him and the other injuns. The old fucker lied.
I watched the video and saw what happened. If you have a quote from the old man you want to be critical of then post it and we can take a look.
4 minute ideo of the injun lying thru his teeth... Well..his gums.

Considering the aggressive and racist language being spewed by the black group, why didn't our peace-keeping native approach them? Oh, wait, bully a group of black thugs or a group of white kids? Gotcha!
How do you take a small group singing peace songs as bullying? Please explain
As you may well know, it is not the "peace songs" but the presentation. Why did this oh-so-peaceful activist approach a group of white children being aggressively verbally accosted by blacks and literally get in this kids face? If this oh-so-peaceful native was so intent on diffusing a potentially volatile situation, why not approach the more aggressive of the two groups? Oh, wait, bully some white kids or approach verbally violent black thugs...pretty simple.
Again, how is it bullying? Perhaps they approached the less aggressive of the two groups to avoid violence. Makes sense doesn’t it?

An asshole wailing a drum paddle six inches from your face? Let me do it to you

Jo
Please do, I’ll show you how a grown up should act by walking away or politely asking you to back up. What I won’t do is stare you down like an egotistical douchebag

Not on this planet.

This game is easy.
Observed from a limited point of view, of course. And of course, you are all into what these kids were experiencing.
Someone gets in my face like that, I'll punch his lights out...but I'm an adult and understand my rights and limitations. That close, with that much physical activity constitutes assault in many venues.

It could be considered a threatening gesture.

Jo

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!
Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy

If you know the story, you know that these kids were taunted relentlessly. That a smirk is the most powerful reaction to how they were being treated, they showed tremendous restraint.

Mark
Who was taunting them?

OK, you don't know the whole story. Find out, then we can talk.

Mark

t3_8mpad4

jo
I guess Trumps liable for his comments about punching protestors then huh? You gonna call this one both ways? Didn’t think so

I watched the video and saw what happened. If you have a quote from the old man you want to be critical of then post it and we can take a look.

See his teeth? That's from Meth....big Meth.

Jo

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!

You tell me...what was he doing other than standing there smiling?
He was standing inches away staring the dude down. Are you blind? Tell you what, go to a bar tonight and do that exact same thing to any guy in the room. See if you walk out without a black eye.

Mark

Lol. The old man is a known provacatur. Again, learn what happened.

Mark

jo
I guess Trumps liable for his comments about punching protestors then huh? You gonna call this one both ways? Didn’t think so

Close.... He didn't offer payment directly to them.... She's not that smart. She should have Said ." I'll pay your legal bills "....or I'll blow your lawyer. Lol

Jo

jo

Close.... He didn't offer payment directly to them.... She's not that smart. She should have Said ." I'll pay your legal bills "....
Or I'll blow your lawyer....lol.

Jo

Thanks for posting... I watched it and didn’t hear him say that that kids were harassing him. He said he put himself in the middle of two groups that were verbally fighting with each other and he felt that anger turn into him. Then he described the confrontation with the kid. I don’t understand what’s so confusing about what happened.

What exactly do you think the old guy was lying about?

Mark
Who was taunting them?

OK, you don't know the whole story. Find out, then we can talk.

Mark
I do know the story as well as I can for not being there, it doesn’t sound like you do. Are you implying that the native Americans were taunting the kids?

Thanks for posting... I watched it and didn’t hear him say that that kids were harassing him. He said he put himself in the middle of two groups that were verbally fighting with each other and he felt that anger turn into him. Then he described the confrontation with the kid. I don’t understand what’s so confusing about what happened.

What exactly do you think the old guy was lying about?

The lie came from the media. The old man will be fine. It's CNN and the arch diocese that won't be.

Jo

Forum List

Back