SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
Those liberal bitches are sure quick to offer blowjobs, huh?
Are you talking about this liberal bitch who the article is about? Oops, you should probably know what your talking about before you jump to conclusions... Crow doesn’t taste very good

t3_8mpad4
My reaction was toward the bitch offering blowjobs. I don't care what hat she wears.
I know who you were talking about. You called her a liberal bitch. You obviously had no clue who you were talking about. But keep reacting to headlines. Sounds likes that’s all you’re capable of absorbing.

You tell me...what was he doing other than standing there smiling?
He was standing inches away staring the dude down. Are you blind? Tell you what, go to a bar tonight and do that exact same thing to any guy in the room. See if you walk out without a black eye.

According to the video, it was the indian that approached the kid. Did you want the kid to retreat?

Mark
Not at all, but the old man didn’t approach aggressively, he was singing a song of peace. The kid stood there staring down the old man. Is that how you’d teach your kid to act?

When approached, stand your ground. As opposed to what, run away? Pfffft.
What do you mean “when approached”? Do you think the old man was being aggressive? He saw a fight about to break out between a group of kids and a group of black Israelites and he got in the middle to play a peace song on his drum. What’s all this stand your ground crap? The kid was playing tough guy in front of his friends and stared the old guy down, it’s all there on video. Stop spinning it
Bullshit. Do some research, the old fucker was interviewed and he accused the kids of harassing him and the other injuns. The old fucker lied.

Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy

He was standing inches away staring the dude down. Are you blind? Tell you what, go to a bar tonight and do that exact same thing to any guy in the room. See if you walk out without a black eye.
You should shut the fuck up until you know the facts. The injun approached the boy. These boys were just waiting for the busses to pick them up. Black Hebrews and injuns were fighting each other.
Yeah Ive said the old guy approached the kid a few times now, so what Facts am I getting wrong?
You could start by knowing the boy's side of the story. He was being respectful.
Tell you what... go out to a bar or concert tonight and when a guy gets close to you stare and smirk in his face that that kid did and see if he takes that as respect or if you get your lights punched out. My guess is it will be the later.

According to the video, it was the indian that approached the kid. Did you want the kid to retreat?

Mark
Not at all, but the old man didn’t approach aggressively, he was singing a song of peace. The kid stood there staring down the old man. Is that how you’d teach your kid to act?

What do you mean “when approached”? Do you think the old man was being aggressive? He saw a fight about to break out between a group of kids and a group of black Israelites and he got in the middle to play a peace song on his drum. What’s all this stand your ground crap? The kid was playing tough guy in front of his friends and stared the old guy down, it’s all there on video. Stop spinning it
Considering the aggressive and racist language being spewed by the black group, why didn't our peace-keeping native approach them? Oh, wait, bully a group of black thugs or a group of white kids? Gotcha!

Mark

Bullshit. Do some research, the old fucker was interviewed and he accused the kids of harassing him and the other injuns. The old fucker lied.

Mark

I watched the video and saw what happened. If you have a quote from the old man you want to be critical of then post it and we can take a look.

His classmates will line up to punch him in the face

Mark

Considering the aggressive and racist language being spewed by the black group, why didn't our peace-keeping native approach them? Oh, wait, bully a group of black thugs or a group of white kids? Gotcha!
How do you take a small group singing peace songs as bullying? Please explain

You should shut the fuck up until you know the facts. The injun approached the boy. These boys were just waiting for the busses to pick them up. Black Hebrews and injuns were fighting each other.
Yeah Ive said the old guy approached the kid a few times now, so what Facts am I getting wrong?
You could start by knowing the boy's side of the story. He was being respectful.

There is no scenario where "respect" is shown by standing inches away smirking at somebody.

Not on this planet.
Standing inches away, pounding on a skin drum, chanting some incomprehensible noise...yeah, that's respectful.

Mark

Post a link, I’ll take a look

Does this woman have kids? The BJ is questionable, but the punching is Charlottesville all over again without being able to blame Trump.

At the risk of making the same joke twice in a row --- if you think a BJ is "questionable" then your fellatrix isn't doing it right.

Tip: don't advise her of this until her teeth are out of the way

Tell you what... go out to a bar or concert tonight and when a guy gets close to you stare and smirk in his face that that kid did and see if he takes that as respect or if you get your lights punched out. My guess is it will be the later.

and when a guy gets close to you stare and smirk in his face

He shouldn't put his twat face so close to me.

see if he takes that as respect or if you get your lights punched out.

He gonna punch me out because "it was getting ugly and he felt threatened?" DERP!

Mark

As you may well know, it is not the "peace songs" but the presentation. Why did this oh-so-peaceful activist approach a group of white children being aggressively verbally accosted by blacks and literally get in this kids face? If this oh-so-peaceful native was so intent on diffusing a potentially volatile situation, why not approach the more aggressive of the two groups? Oh, wait, bully some white kids or approach verbally violent black thugs...pretty simple.

There is no scenario where "respect" is shown by standing inches away smirking at somebody.

Not on this planet.
Standing inches away, pounding on a skin drum, chanting some incomprehensible noise...yeah, that's respectful.

Calling what is outside one's cultural sphere "incomprehensible" ... yeah that's respectful.

This game is easy.

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!
Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy

If you know the story, you know that these kids were taunted relentlessly. That a smirk is the most powerful reaction to how they were being treated, they showed tremendous restraint.

Mark
Who was taunting them?

Nation of Islam black activists...
Taunting and threatening.
Injun Joe the valor thief, took the wrong side.

Jo
Oh man you are all kinds of confused. Go back and do some research and come back once you know what you are talking about

Already do.

Jo

Classy Dims.

199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

Those liberal bitches are sure quick to offer blowjobs, huh?
Are you talking about this liberal bitch who the article is about? Oops, you should probably know what your talking about before you jump to conclusions... Crow doesn’t taste very good

t3_8mpad4
My reaction was toward the bitch offering blowjobs. I don't care what hat she wears.
I know who you were talking about. You called her a liberal bitch. You obviously had no clue who you were talking about. But keep reacting to headlines. Sounds likes that’s all you’re capable of absorbing.
I question her conservative credentials. Offering BJs is a trait of liberal chicks I've observed since my high school days.

As you may well know, it is not the "peace songs" but the presentation. Why did this oh-so-peaceful activist approach a group of white children being aggressively verbally accosted by blacks and literally get in this kids face? If this oh-so-peaceful native was so intent on diffusing a potentially volatile situation, why not approach the more aggressive of the two groups? Oh, wait, bully some white kids or approach verbally violent black thugs...pretty simple.

Simple. He didn't get in the kid's face; the vice versa happened.

"Why not approach the more aggressive of the two groups"? Also simple. You don't approach EITHER group; that makes it look like you're taking a side. That's uh, the whole point of getting in between them.

And it seems to have worked, does it not? Nobody can ever know what would have happened in alternate scenaria but in the event the whole energy changed. Tension was diffused and deflected. Smirk-Boi doesn't seem to have appreciated that.

Not on this planet.

Calling what is outside one's cultural sphere "incomprehensible" ... yeah that's respectful.

This game is easy.
Observed from a limited point of view, of course. And of course, you are all into what these kids were experiencing.
Someone gets in my face like that, I'll punch his lights out...but I'm an adult and understand my rights and limitations. That close, with that much physical activity constitutes assault in many venues.

Again, how is it bullying? Perhaps they approached the less aggressive of the two groups to avoid violence. Makes sense doesn’t it?

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!

If you know the story, you know that these kids were taunted relentlessly. That a smirk is the most powerful reaction to how they were being treated, they showed tremendous restraint.

Mark
Who was taunting them?

Nation of Islam black activists...
Taunting and threatening.
Injun Joe the valor thief, took the wrong side.

Jo

Get that? "Injun Joe". Tom Sawyer character.
I guess this is the knuckledragger-bigots' male version of "Pocahontas". Always have a stereotype slur-name in your quiver ready for any gender or ethnicity. You never know when a Gook or a Bohunk or a Heeb will come up, gotta be ready.

Yep... It fits him.... In fact it's an insult to the Twain chracter. Valor thievery is lower than pedophilia. Some people are both.

Jo

Forum List

Back