snowballing in July

Mueller's witch hunt lacks so much evidence he's hiring more investigators not to follow leads .........

:21:

Well, according to the article, he is hiring more due to the amount of court challenges.

No, according to the article he's NOT hiring more, he's utilizing existing resources from the DoJ and the FBI indicating he doesn't have either the justification or the balls to go ask for more money to expand his dedicated staff.

Mueller's witch hunt lacks so much evidence he's hiring more investigators not to follow leads .........

:21:

Well, according to the article, he is hiring more due to the amount of court challenges.

you dont make it to court without evidence ..some of Trumps Cartel members wont make it out of court.

Conservatives are held to higher standards because they live by higher standards.

For your reading "pleasure" you nitwit........FACTS !!!

Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.

Reagan (R) - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.

Nixon (R) - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.

I was expecting something way sexier from the title. I feel tricked! :mad:

Hey maybe we can get Mueller and his team to find out which gutter you misplaced your mind in....

I have a feeling that crew is going to be looking for a new "project" soon. :D

I have to agree.

They have been at this for a year and don't have anything to show for it. Those people could be doing real work instead of carrying on with a witch hunt.

My God I never thought you guys couldn't prove you could be even more ignorant than we already thought you were. But you are proving that daily.

LOL

upload_2018-7-5_10-41-18.png

"REALITY WINNER SAGA REACHES CONCLUSION — Reality Winner officially pleaded guilty Tuesday to leaking a classified report on Russian hacking. While her legal journey ends in prison, some see her punishment as a troubling sign for a crackdown on whistleblowers. She agreed to a 63-month sentence, the longest-known federal court sentence for an Espionage Act prosecution linked to a media leak."

Yep, 5 years in the Fed pen for that one. Nnnext! :5_1_12024: I like how that got minimal coverage in the MSM.

Here's another one: " A former F.B.I. agent, Terry J. Albury, pleaded guilty in April, but prosecutors in that case have signaled that they will ask that he serve 46 to 57 months in prison."

Reality Winner, N.S.A. Contractor Accused in Leak, Pleads Guilty

What Reality Winner’s sentence means

Last edited:
Keep it up, the only thing this investigation has shown us. Is how corrupt the Obama administration was.
Really? How about posting links to the classified/limited access investigation documents Mueller's team has made public to support your claim and validates your conclusion. Waiting....
Well we now know Obama knew about Hillary's private server and sent her emails on it. We also now know Obama put informants in the Trump campaign. Just to name a few. Haven't heard of anything Trump did wrong.
Well we now know Obama knew about Hillary's private server and sent her emails on it. We also now know Obama put informants in the Trump campaign.
Really? You and others know that how? Post the links to the indictments for what you claim, the arraignment results and the trial dates for these crimes you're claiming! Still waiting for the first batch of links, I am....Strike Two

Hey maybe we can get Mueller and his team to find out which gutter you misplaced your mind in....

I have a feeling that crew is going to be looking for a new "project" soon. :D

I couldn’t help myself. I am impish by nature.

They have been at this for a year and don't have anything to show for it. Those people could be doing real work instead of carrying on with a witch hunt.

For morons like you .....and your fellow Trump cult members.

LEARN something and you'll be a bit less ignorant

The average investigation by a special counsel lasts 2 years and 4 months plus..

upload_2018-7-5_10-45-27.png

Keep it up, the only thing this investigation has shown us. Is how corrupt the Obama administration was.
Really? How about posting links to the classified/limited access investigation documents Mueller's team has made public to support your claim and validates your conclusion. Waiting....
Well we now know Obama knew about Hillary's private server and sent her emails on it. We also now know Obama put informants in the Trump campaign. Just to name a few. Haven't heard of anything Trump did wrong.
Well we now know Obama knew about Hillary's private server and sent her emails on it. We also now know Obama put informants in the Trump campaign.
Really? You and others know that how? Post the links to the indictments for what you claim, the arraignment results and the trial dates for these crimes you're claiming! Still waiting for the first batch of links, I am....Strike Two
Like I said, please keep it up. Keep investigating, maybe throw on a pussy hat while doing it. To make it more entertaining.

Conservatives are held to higher standards because they live by higher standards.

For your reading "pleasure" you nitwit........FACTS !!!

Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.

Reagan (R) - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.

Nixon (R) - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.

Thanks for proving my case. Obama's watch for instance:

IRS harassment: Proven, no indictments
DOJ collusion, proven: No indictments
FBI collusion, proven: No indictments
Illegal spying on opponents: No indictments
Colluding with Russia and other foreign entities in your words attacking our democracy: No indictments
Sharing classified information: No indictments
Storing classified info. on private servers: No indictments
Obtaining FISA warrants under false pretenses: No indictments

So, Mueller's investigation is not making Trump ass kissers too happy???.................Here, orange acolytes LEARN something

List of indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, and false statements — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

Nobody wants another Whitewater. That whole circus was nothing but a waste of time. :mad:

Forum List

Back