Snowden Has Left Hong Kong

In the picture, Putin looks like he's insulted to be sitting next to obama. I've never seen such disdain and contempt on a world leader's face.

you have to remember

he had just asked

why we would support folks

who eat the hearts and lungs of their dead enemies

In the picture, Putin looks like he's insulted to be sitting next to obama. I've never seen such disdain and contempt on a world leader's face.

you have to remember

he had just asked

It's a valid question. I'd like to see that answered too. obama was condemned in the Irish Parliament, while he was in Ireland, for that support.

you have to remember

he had just asked

It's a valid question. I'd like to see that answered too. obama was condemned in the Irish Parliament, while he was in Ireland, for that support.

he should be

we are way on the wrong side of this one

well, I guess he didn't show for reporters waiting in Moscow. Did he really arrive there, only to be swept away or was it all a ruse as he headed some place else.

It's looking more and more like Michelle Obama's insult to the First Lady of China was a very bad diplomatic move.

Gee, I guess Obama really pissed Putin off at the G8. :lol:

CBC is reporting that Moscow is the probable temporary destination.

There went those great relations Obama and Kerry have built with Moscow.

I know I didn't get a warm a fuzzy feeling about their last meeting. Did you?

This picture is worth a thousand posts. :lol: Can you feel the love?
Obama-Putin1a_2592982b.jpg

This is my favorite G8 picture:

Putin_Obama_rtr_img.jpg

Obama should have let Pooty Poot use the gym during the G-8 summit. Pooty is getting back at him in a Big Way.

it would be ironic

if Russia decides

to see what info he has

the old fashioned KGB way

--LOL

:eek:

Seriously though, I think we all know he is getting ready to spill all the beans within his cup before his next leg.

I also wonder how much detail he actually has to give to our enemies and how this is going to affect us.

I don't know, I think he learned a think or two from James O'Keefe and the ACORN recordings...in order to drag out coverage and keep it front page news, you dole out a little information at a time...get them to respond...then prove their response to be a lie.

Gee, I guess Obama really pissed Putin off at the G8. :lol:

CBC is reporting that Moscow is the probable temporary destination.

Nah, I think Putin is still mad that Kraft accused him of stealing his Patriots Super Bowl Ring... he is playing the good guy on this.

The failed attempt to extradite him from Hong Kong must have him spooked. He's moving through countries guaranteed to be the least cooperative once Holder figures out how to fill out the paperwork properly.

Reporter Kevin O'Flynn told host Bob Schieffer on CBS' "Face the Nation" that Edward Snowden landed at Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport at around 9:15 a.m. ET. While his current whereabouts are unknown, most reports indicate he will not stay in Moscow, but will instead continue to another destination on Monday.

A spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said he was unaware of Snowden's whereabouts or travel plans. Diplomats from at least two South American nations mentioned as possible final destinations for Snowden - Ecuador and Venezuela - were seen at the Moscow airport, although it's unclear whether they had any contact with Snowden.

Both Russia's state ITAR-Tass news agency and Reuters have cited an unnamed Aeroflot airline official as saying Snowden will continue along to Cuba on Monday, and possibly travel from their to Venezuela. Snowden said in recent interviews that Iceland was also a destination he preferred. Ecuador has also been mentioned as a possible destination.

WikiLeaks, the organization that has released reams of classified material online from the U.S. government and others, claims to have aided Snowden in his flight. They released a statement saying he was bound for a "democratic nation via a safe route for the purpose of asylum."

An Aeroflot agent told Russia's Interfax news service that Snowden is traveling with one other person with the surname Harrison, but the agent declined to release the traveler's full name.

U.K. journalist Sarah Harrison is a known close adviser to WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange, prompting speculation that she was with Snowden during his flight from Hong Kong.
Edward Snowden lands in Moscow - CBS News

it would be ironic

if Russia decides

to see what info he has

the old fashioned KGB way

--LOL

Seriously though, I think we all know he is getting ready to spill all the beans within his cup before his next leg.

I also wonder how much detail he actually has to give to our enemies and how this is going to affect us.

I don't know, I think he learned a think or two from James O'Keefe and the ACORN recordings...in order to drag out coverage and keep it front page news, you dole out a little information at a time...get them to respond...then prove their response to be a lie.

what I meant was, if indeed he flew into Moscow, then he is going to be discussing with them what he knows about US spying of Russia before his next flight out.

Feinstein: Snowden fleeing Hong Kong for Moscow "a very big surprise"

Garrett: U.S. "doesn't know what happened" with Snowden extradition
"The United States doesn't know what happened" with Hong Kong's decision to allow NSA leaker Edward Snowden to flee to Moscow, says CBS News chief White House correspondent Major Garrett, adding that the U.S. thought it put together a "really good" case for Snowden's extradition.

what I meant was, if indeed he flew into Moscow, then he is going to be discussing with them what he knows about US spying of Russia before his next flight out.

His tickets are likely a few thumb drives of data.

His tickets are likely a few thumb drives of data.

so true!

where have I heard the ~we don't know~ before? re: WH
Sure seems to get alot of use lately...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back