SNOWFLAKE JUSTICE: Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron sentenced to jail

I picked Wal Mart because it factually is the largest employer in many areas. I should have picked Woolworths?

Wait a minute. Walmart is the largest employer? And how many employees does it take to run one Walmart store? 75? 100?

If that's the biggest employer where you live, you really need to move the hell out of there.

Then who works at Wal Mart?

Kids in high school or college. Stay at home mothers who are looking for an extra few bucks to make while the kids are in school. Young adults who still live with their parents, and don't get a better job because they smoke pot or take other recreational narcotics.

There are no kids in high school. Remember their parents moved away to get jobs in the factories making televisions and toaster and microwaves.
who is in our high schools then?

No one.......the parents all moved away to get factory jobs making television and microwaves.......or so the argument goes.

Wait a minute. Walmart is the largest employer? And how many employees does it take to run one Walmart store? 75? 100?

If that's the biggest employer where you live, you really need to move the hell out of there.

Kids in high school or college. Stay at home mothers who are looking for an extra few bucks to make while the kids are in school. Young adults who still live with their parents, and don't get a better job because they smoke pot or take other recreational narcotics.

There are no kids in high school. Remember their parents moved away to get jobs in the factories making televisions and toaster and microwaves.

No one.......the parents all moved away to get factory jobs making television and microwaves.......or so the argument goes.
I thank them. close the schools and those teachers can get a real job.

No, they didn't. That's why they work at Walmart. They don't want to move to where the jobs are at.
yes, it is intentional.

I know it is. Some of our customers use temp services. It gives them an opportunity to try out employees before hiring them, and they can adjust their workforce according to sales. When they ask the temps if they can work overtime, many of them decline. They can only make so much money a month without it interfering with their food stamps or other welfare program goodies like HUD.

No, they didn't. That's why they work at Walmart. They don't want to move to where the jobs are at.
yes, it is intentional.

I know it is. Some of our customers use temp services. It gives them an opportunity to try out employees before hiring them, and they can adjust their workforce according to sales. When they ask the temps if they can work overtime, many of them decline. They can only make so much money a month without it interfering with their food stamps or other welfare program goodies like HUD.
I know this as well.

If they move, who works at Wal Mart?
high school kids, college students. like we all use to do.

Sorry, again since you missed it the first time......their parents all moved away to where there are better jobs. That was the answer provided. Not mine mind you, I'm just running with it.

Who made that argument? Not me. I'm saying that most people would not stay in an area where a Walmart is the largest employer in a 25 mile range. Therefore, there are few if any places one could live where that's actually true. In other words, you made it all up.

Sorry, again since you missed it the first time......their parents all moved away to where there are better jobs. That was the answer provided. Not mine mind you, I'm just running with it.
ok, so you think no one fills in the apartments they vacated? You seem very confused.

Who made that argument? Not me. I'm saying that most people would not stay in an area where a Walmart is the largest employer in 25 a mile range. Therefore, there are few if any places one could live where that's actually true. In other words, you made it all up.

LOL, you didn't make the argument you made again in trying to say you didn't make the argument? LOL

Walmart is the nation's leading employer, when excluding the government, and is the top employer in 22 states, according to a 24/7 Wall Street study.

ok, so you think no one fills in the apartments they vacated? You seem very confused.

Why? They have all left for these great factory jobs.

and others back filled their homes.

Where they would have to work at Wal Mart and apply for subsidies.

why? Wal Mart has full time employment. I sent you their career opportunities.

The 43 year old guy attacked a 67 year old guy. Why don't these commies ever pick on people their own size? He said he didn't care if he goes to jail. That tells me he likely has no job to worry about.

Simply because in addition to being exclusively stupid most of them are gutless cowards.

Reminds me of that story where some adult guy hit the MAGA hat off of a teenage kid eating a hamburger at a restaurant. I'm sure he seen other guys wearing MAGA hats before, but they might have given him some resistance or perhaps kicked his ass. So he picked on this child instead.

Nobody "has to" work at Walmart or anywhere. It's a choice.

Even if so that is roughly $22,800. Poverty level for a family of four is $25,750.

Sure, they can go on welfare.

Even if so that is roughly $22,800. Poverty level for a family of four is $25,750.
not true, post your link.

yes they can. and that should run out just like unemployment. it actually worked in the late '90's

Or they can try and get a better paying job. That might work.

Forum List

Back