SNOWFLAKE JUSTICE: Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron sentenced to jail

A lot of people on subsidies have jobs.

That noted, seems like a fair sentence.

Of course there are. Why work full time when you can work part time, and have government provide the rest?

In this case, the first thing one would have to worry about is keeping his job. This guy told police he didn't care.

Why work part time? Because that is what is being offered.
well we know part time will not feed the mouths of kids. So why not go after the full time job? that's the question.

In many areas the largest employer is Wal Mart. A few can go after other jobs. Most can not.
that's why they invented cars. so one could drive 10 miles to another town and get a job at a factory.

If only that easy. The factories have moved overseas.

Of course there are. Why work full time when you can work part time, and have government provide the rest?

In this case, the first thing one would have to worry about is keeping his job. This guy told police he didn't care.

well we know part time will not feed the mouths of kids. So why not go after the full time job? that's the question.

In many areas the largest employer is Wal Mart. A few can go after other jobs. Most can not.

Why not? And I bet your puppet masters that taught you to hate Walmart never bothered to tell you they pay just as much if not more than K-Mart, Target, McDonald's, Burger King.........

I don't hate Wal-Mart. You need to step away from the ledge.
well, he was advising you that Walmart has full time jobs. Facts, just gotta say hmmmmm

Why not? And I bet your puppet masters that taught you to hate Walmart never bothered to tell you they pay just as much if not more than K-Mart, Target, McDonald's, Burger King.........

Out of all the companies to make a point, you chose Walmart; a whipping boy of the left.

well, he was advising you that Walmart has full time jobs. Facts, just gotta say hmmmmm

A few.

that's why they invented cars. so one could drive 10 miles to another town and get a job at a factory.

Then I must be living overseas. Come here, and I will take you to dozens of industrial areas that are littered with Help Wanted signs.

Out of all the companies to make a point, you chose Walmart; a whipping boy of the left.

I picked Wal Mart because it factually is the largest employer in many areas. I should have picked Woolworths?

Then I must be living overseas. Come here, and I will take you to dozens of industrial areas that are littered with Help Wanted signs.

Unemployment is up in Ohio.

Ohio's unemployment rate ticks up to 4.1% in August

Ohio unemployment rate was 4.2% in October, state lost 1,000 jobs

A few.
most are. hmmmmmmmmm

Walmart Careers | Submit a Walmart Job Application Online

I picked Wal Mart because it factually is the largest employer in many areas. I should have picked Woolworths?

Wait a minute. Walmart is the largest employer? And how many employees does it take to run one Walmart store? 75? 100?

If that's the biggest employer where you live, you really need to move the hell out of there.

Wait a minute. Walmart is the largest employer? And how many employees does it take to run one Walmart store? 75? 100?

If that's the biggest employer where you live, you really need to move the hell out of there.

Then who works at Wal Mart?

Unemployment is up in Ohio.

Ohio's unemployment rate ticks up to 4.1% in August

Ohio unemployment rate was 4.2% in October, state lost 1,000 jobs

Still doesn't mean there are not plenty of jobs over here. If a company closes down or moves out, people jump on unemployment until the very last day. Then they will get another job. Until that time, enjoy the paid vacation.

Kids in high school or college. Stay at home mothers who are looking for an extra few bucks to make while the kids are in school. Young adults who still live with their parents, and don't get a better job because they smoke pot or take other recreational narcotics.

Kids in high school or college. Stay at home mothers who are looking for an extra few bucks to make while the kids are in school. Young adults who still live with their parents, and don't get a better job because they smoke pot or take other recreational narcotics.

There are no kids in high school. Remember their parents moved away to get jobs in the factories making televisions and toaster and microwaves.

I can handle been cursed at, called names or whatever. If you spit on me I will stomp your ass into a stain.

There are no kids in high school. Remember their parents moved away to get jobs in the factories making televisions and toaster and microwaves.

No, they didn't. That's why they work at Walmart. They don't want to move to where the jobs are at.

who is in our high schools then?

No, they didn't. That's why they work at Walmart. They don't want to move to where the jobs are at.
yes, it is intentional.

If they move, who works at Wal Mart?

If they move, who works at Wal Mart?
high school kids, college students. like we all use to do.

Forum List

Back